CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Alien Quest doesn't even use 3D models, i know you got fooled but that whole game is made in 2D thus it only requires programing 2 axis Y and X no Z. That cuts a huge portion out of coding and graphic design.
Sad to say that Alien Quest EVE is a finished product developed only by one or two people and I think the story was told environmentally, most of the time.

So, how the story progresses so far? Other than stages and scenes that have been worked on for quite some time, now?

CMIIW by the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
1. A bug doesn't mean it's a scam or that would mean the whole game industry is.
2. Game is still in development and not claimed to be finished.

see now you're lying again lol
What did i lie before, what am i lying now? i caught them showing fake stat number that Ero lying not me. Even bigger game like Stellaris has alot of bugs and they are constantly fixing and ADDING new contents at a signifiacntly faster pace. A smaller indie game like this take much more time on bug fixing bullshit.
Let me get this straight the suppotters want more sex stuffs not fighting, not bug fixing, sex animations, the poll show it every1 know it. But ero give nothing they want. Like you hire an accountant to work on your tax, you keep asking for your tax return from last year but everytime he keep sending you the dick pic he takes "this time i shaved, differently" that is not want you wanted, but you still pay him. How dumb, dim witted are you for not seeing this? Or are you burry your face too deep in ero ass that blind you from being 1 fart away of getting fucked. I think you're both then I see no point of talking to you

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You could find online repository for SFX, right? Wouldn't that be much easier to manage or maybe cost less than hiring a top VA? You could even go to Fiverr or similar to see what you find... though that'd be an XCOM level of RNG.

Also, why would you need a VA to voice Onyx when she had barely any personality since 2018 :KEK:

Or, you could go VN style and save up a lot of voice and sounds rather than voicing everything which probably a hit or miss
That's because you are clueless and don't know what the end goal is, they have already explained to us so its funny watching you try to reason it. It's not my fault you're stuck on the other side :KEK:

Reactions: Deleted33

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
What did i lie before, what am i lying now? i caught them showing fake stat number that Ero lying not me. Even bigger game like Stellaris has alot of bugs and they are constantly fixing and ADDING new contents at a signifiacntly faster pace. A smaller indie game like this take much more time on bug fixing bullshit.
Let me get this straight the suppotters want more sex stuffs not fighting, not bug fixing, sex animations, the poll show it every1 know it. But ero give nothing they want. Like you hire an accountant to work on your tax, you keep asking for your tax return from last year but everytime he keep sending you the dick pic he takes "this time i shaved, differently" that is not want you wanted, but you still pay him. How dumb, dim witted are you for not seeing this? Or are you burry your face too deep in ero ass that blind you from being 1 fart away of getting fucked. I think you're both then I see no point of talking to you
You work more on your insults then actually statements, i already explained why the slow progress. If you can't read then go learn how to i guess lol

Reactions: Deleted33

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
That's because you are clueless and don't know what the end goal is, they have already explained to us so its funny watching you try to reason it. It's not my fault you're stuck on the other side :KEK:
Okay, so, adding SFX and anything else after all that's been done is a good idea?

Gotchu fam. Onyx is a confirmed mute unless Eromancer says otherwise.

By the way, thanks for the reaction KittyMaid

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KittyMaid

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Not to that fan boy or a white night. Cause I do see the difference in quality between guilty hell and onyx. But one thing I did confirm cause I did talk to the creators. ( Lewd funny guys by the way.) They are pretty much a two, and I mean a two man team. Onyx has a whole squad, guilty hell only has Kairi and Dez. That's it.

So onyx shouldn't really have an excuses.
Again just because it "looks" ok doesn't mean much effort was required. Since you talked to them already you can simply asked them how many lines of code did they have to write in total. It have the answer for PO, but i need GH to compare.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
1673683983774.png

1673684013342.png

Just in case someone does get triggered when KittyMaid called you "clueless"

I suppose March/April/May is the best bet you got to get all these implemented especially the ones on the top, so you could just focus on anything else other than replying to KittyMaid

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes