KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Why don't they close their Patreon then instantly? Release a post for 1-2 weeks saying they going to SS and close their patreon page. I say it why they don't do that. MONEY. Both of their accounts (Patreon, SS) bring them a lot of money per month. They don't care about you or the game or anything. They only care about the money. If they care about the game then they would close their patreon because their SS earnings are still enough to develope the game and pay for everyone in the team.
Why don't you think? Seriously stop and just think for a sec. Not everyone can switch to Substar as they rely on PayPal which is not available on SubStar. They literally lock out supporters unnecessarily. This proves as a dev you would be an actual scammer, take their money and lock them out, wow genius.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
You call them "dumb" but you're dumber for asking such stupid questions that i have already answered. How am i avoiding?
Your wall of texts, your answers are all bullshit. There is no reason for an indie game like this to have this long life cycle. And again i did not lie, what am i lying? I caught one of their lie that all. Are you part of ero team. Tell them they don't need to work on the stat focus on the sex stuff, their suppoters suffered enough. And don't make the game more grindy nobody want that, that is wasting time.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Your wall of texts, your answers are all bullshit. There is no reason for an indie game like this to have this long life cycle. And again i did not lie, what am i lying? I caught one of their lie that all. Are you part of ero team. Tell them they don't need to work on the stat focus on the sex stuff, their suppoters suffered enough. And don't make the game more grindy nobody want that, that is wasting time.
How are my answers bs? explain which one is bs and which "lie" you caught lol So far its only bs because "u say so". is that the logic we are using now?
And yes you did lie
1. You said scam, but have no proof. They are not actively persuading you to give money, it is pure voluntary. They also are constantly working on it, and show us, so they are are keeping their word. They never promised a "timeframe", that is an assumption you made up.
2. You also said "supporter want more sex stuff not fighting" that's false people do want combat, the server shows there is interest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gibbon778

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
How are my answers bs? explain which one is bs and which "lie" you caught lol So far its only bs because "u say so". is that the logic we are using now?
And yes you did lie
1. You said scam, but have no proof. They are not actively persuading you to give money, it is pure voluntary. They also are constantly working on it, and show us, so they are are keeping their word. They never promised a "timeframe", that is an assumption you made up.
2. You also said "supporter want more sex stuff not fighting" that's false people do want combat, the server shows there is interest.
And you have proof they are not scamming (and no the fact they write one letter in the code per day is not proof)? This whole forum are full of proofs they are scamming (starting from MatM to the money-content balance), you are just too blind and brainwashed to see that.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
And yes you did lie
1. You said scam, but have no proof. They are not actively persuading you to give money, it is pure voluntary. They also are constantly working on it, and show us, so they are are keeping their word. ", they never promised a "timeframe"
And you have proof they are not scamming (and no the fact they write one letter in the code per day is not proof)? This whole forum are full of proofs they are scamming (starting from MatM to the money-content balance), you are just too blind and brainwashed to see that.
Yes i do, the last update was a month ago, i guess you're too blind to see that. Whether its big update or not it's still an update, and updates don't happen by themselves. So who are they scamming? every supporter on discord disagrees, in fact they tell me to stay away from this forum instead, but i rather stay and watch you run to the next update that comes out like desperate drug addict. :3

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Yes i do, the last update was a month ago, i guess you're too blind to see that. Whether its big update or not it's still an update, and updates don't happen by themselves. So who are they scamming? every supporter on discord disagrees, in fact they tell me to stay away from this forum instead, but i rather stay and watch you run to the next update that comes out like desperate drug addict. :3
pspspspsps

• Haha
Reactions: KittyMaid

noconsent

Nov 3, 2019
yeah, fuck this women cock shit, that's gay, real man like REAL men cock, girthy and muscular masculine dicks, for I am heterossexual!

...:rolleyes:
Yes. Preferring a woman to have a penis is 100% homosexual. If we got news onyx was going to have a penis in future updates, nobody straight would be happy about that. Any woman added to the game should have a vagina. And only men should have the biggest dongs to rape them.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes