Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
This is certainly a mixed update.

On one hand, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it actually was updated.
On the other hand, I was disappointed to find that it is a stage, two enemies, and a set of three animations.

This game probably has one of my favorite looks among all the games I've tried, and it's disappointing to be getting updated so infrequently.

Reactions: PKduck66

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
This is certainly a mixed update.

On one hand, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it actually was updated.
On the other hand, I was disappointed to find that it is a stage, two enemies, and a set of three animations.

This game probably has one of my favorite looks among all the games I've tried, and it's disappointing to be getting updated so infrequently.
it's because the creator don't care, he's done many updates before and they were mostly all "fixes" ahh yes: "make a game and release it littered with bugs, ONLY then to fix with patches 1 at a time, SURELY with some 'big updates' disguised as 1 new thing, people will be dumb enough to buy the product!"
nay i say, NAY!

Erris1123

Mar 14, 2019
it's because the creator don't care, he's done many updates before and they were mostly all "fixes" ahh yes: "make a game and release it littered with bugs, ONLY then to fix with patches 1 at a time, SURELY with some 'big updates' disguised as 1 new thing, people will be dumb enough to buy the product!"
nay i say, NAY!
It's a real shame, because the few animations there are are actually pretty great. I love the cop.

Reactions: PKduck66

Hart-LeeQuinn

Oct 19, 2022
Is it sad that the only real reason I even check this thread or anything on the game itself is because of one of the Splicer Gang Enemies, namely Splicer FK-Doll she is the only reason I have any real interest in Pure Onyx.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
nay i say, NAY!
ur not buying anything

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Is it sad that the only real reason I even check this thread or anything on the game itself is because of one of the Splicer Gang Enemies, namely Splicer FK-Doll she is the only reason I have any real interest in Pure Onyx.
do u happen to have interest in spiders by any chance?

Nora Zen009

May 3, 2021
- funny comments - LosHelgos asks Eromancer - " I bought the game but my map doesn't look anything like in the video, i.e. i have like 5 or so dots, not all those levels in the vid. Also been playing it for a bit and progression doesn't seem to unlock new levels? "
Eromancer, as always, starts stupidly making excuses
Eromancer - " Sorry for the confusion, the world map video is a preview showing the major stages of the game that are in production for the retail release, as well as the dynamic event system. "
zaharu - " Is the game coming to steam, or if I purchase it here, will you guys distribute a steam key for purchases made? "
Eromancer - " We haven't made a final decision on retail vendors yet, but it will likely be on Steam. I can't guarantee we'd be able to offer steam keys without knowing the details of the contract, but it'd be something I'd be in favor of. I want to point out this page isn't for the retail version of the game though "

I don’t feel sorry for these idiots and completely shell-shocked. They don’t seem to understand a damn thing at all. :FacePalm: :KEK:

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
- funny comments - LosHelgos asks Eromancer - " I bought the game but my map doesn't look anything like in the video, i.e. i have like 5 or so dots, not all those levels in the vid. Also been playing it for a bit and progression doesn't seem to unlock new levels? "
Eromancer, as always, starts stupidly making excuses
Eromancer - " Sorry for the confusion, the world map video is a preview showing the major stages of the game that are in production for the retail release, as well as the dynamic event system. "
zaharu - " Is the game coming to steam, or if I purchase it here, will you guys distribute a steam key for purchases made? "
Eromancer - " We haven't made a final decision on retail vendors yet, but it will likely be on Steam. I can't guarantee we'd be able to offer steam keys without knowing the details of the contract, but it'd be something I'd be in favor of. I want to point out this page isn't for the retail version of the game though "

I don’t feel sorry for these idiots and completely shell-shocked. They don’t seem to understand a damn thing at all. :FacePalm: :KEK:
and then there is ur type of ppl 200405.png

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
and then there is ur type of ppl View attachment 2343265
Funny, he said he's professional game dev and a big shot at that but goes around looking for a talent by comment and talk down on people publicly in his free time instead of using proper mean to contact them like a real professional, like, e-mail, that thing exists, is he known that?

And ... god ... the ... freaking ... dots . . . .

Are these people really think typing or communicating like this make them looks more creditable, intimidate, charismatic or look like some kind of big shot real deal? It just silly, grammar, typo, non-1st-english is understandable but this? Hell nah, he just goes full chuuni and thinking he's talking like RPG game charismatic last boss when he just a fucking sample wall-o-text on internet.

Ain't nothing about Eromancer but I just can't help lol-ing at this guy how delusional he is, he need to touch grass :KEK:

Reactions: OddSevenDogs
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes