Deeyock

Feb 5, 2018
I have tried the Mega, Google, and Workdrop links. All ZIPs from those links give me this error:
Checksum error in C:\Users\Name\Downloads\PURE ONYX - 2023-01-24 IC Release\pure-onyx_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\actors_assets_all_64fb51453dc015fec6369ae26193afc8.bundle. The file is corrupt

I tried starting it anyway, but got a black screen with an error on it. I don't see anyone else complaining about this yet... so I'm confused. Is it just me?

May 3, 2022
Pure Onyx is pretty dependent on bug fixes, so content can be barren or updated every few months or so
i meant where is the cavern, the fem cop 3x with the giant bugs and stuff from the update log that got posted
cause ive been punching npcs for hours and there's nothing new here (except the date tho that's new)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PureOnyx-2023-01-24IC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
i meant where is the cavern, the fem cop 3x with the giant bugs and stuff from the update log that got posted
cause ive been punching npcs for hours and there's nothing new here (except the date tho that's new)
Maybe the Femcop 3x Vioreaper is in January Test Release, though, the new cavern and Wraxe's Junkyard could take weeks or months on end to be implemented in the game as a fully-functioning thing. Now that the torrent is here, let's see if that animation you wanted to see made it...

Otherwise,

As I said, Eromancer as a project lead and Pure Onyx as a game are heavily relying on bug fixes so content can be in between development cycles at a lower priority. I recommend waiting until either late March or up to May to get maybe half (of course, generosity plays big here) of the content you want to see since it's kind of pointless to come back here every few days or so expecting something new.

I hope I make it clear here. Sorry for any misunderstanding(s).

May 3, 2022
Maybe the Femcop 3x Vioreaper is in January Test Release, though, the new cavern and Wraxe's Junkyard could take weeks or months on end to be implemented in the game as a fully-functioning thing. Now that the torrent is here, let's see if that animation you wanted to see made it...

Otherwise,

As I said, Eromancer as a project lead and Pure Onyx as a game are heavily relying on bug fixes so content can be in between development cycles at a lower priority. I recommend waiting until either late March or up to May to get maybe half (of course, generosity plays big here) of the content you want to see since it's kind of pointless to come back here every few days or so expecting something new.

I hope I make it clear here. Sorry for any misunderstanding(s).
ahh ok, thx for clarification

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
  • Clothing damage from H scenes is now persistent.
  • Onyx can repair destroyed equipment at shops. Currently combat does not damage equipment -- only specific H scene events.
Has anyone actually seen this happen? Or is it just unequipping clothes models, that was done by modders already?

baoee

Aug 9, 2020
Has anyone actually seen this happen? Or is it just unequipping clothes models, that was done by modders already?
I only noticed Wraxe standing H scene would tear her shorts.

Not sure about modded version but I assume it was fully naked or dressed, whereas this update allows you to choose which clothes to wear.

Reactions: TheNextOne
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes