sfmainx

Aug 11, 2022
I only noticed Wraxe standing H scene would tear her shorts.

Not sure about modded version but I assume it was fully naked or dressed, whereas this update allows you to choose which clothes to wear.
all scenes with wraxe tears shorts

radev1924

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone remember which version was the last uncensored one (the one before Patreon made creators remove non-con stuff from their works) I have the December 31 2021 one but I don't remember if it was the last one?

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone remember which version was the last uncensored one (the one before Patreon made creators remove non-con stuff from their works) I have the December 31 2021 one but I don't remember if it was the last one?
I think that's it. It's the same one I have.

ijol

Jul 1, 2021
can someone explain what the hell is this "clothes update" about cuz all ive seen is a removed pants

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
I only noticed Wraxe standing H scene would tear her shorts.

Not sure about modded version but I assume it was fully naked or dressed, whereas this update allows you to choose which clothes to wear.
Hopefully the next one allows for clothes to be removed indivudally.

wtf798

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, I'm kinda lost in the subject here but, can someone tell what exaclty was removed from the game since Patreon non-con censoring? Are the devs going to make an out-of-patreon release of the game with the censured content, or is it gone for good?

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Guys, I'm kinda lost in the subject here but, can someone tell what exaclty was removed from the game since Patreon non-con censoring? Are the devs going to make an out-of-patreon release of the game with the censured content, or is it gone for good?

The removed content was all the animations that depicted any "resistance" or "non-consensual" behaviour. Such as:
- All grab/grapples animations (Thug, Vraxe, Chain & FemCop)
- Intro animations that transitioned from grabs/grapples to sex (Thug "turnaround", Thug+Runt Boobjob, Vraxe lifting an unconcious Onyx, Chain "Sucker Punch")
- Other sex animations that were considered "inappropiate" by Patreon (Thug+Runt transition from Boobjob to Spitroast, Chain+Thug Chokehold by Thug, MaleCop grab and later in the same animation MaleCop cuffing Onyx)
- Plus all the animations we never got in the first place: Check out the earlier Charger model and animations, it has a big dick that never made it into the game.

The latest build where you can still find all of these pre-censored animations are the November or December 2021 updates.

And to answer the second question, NO.
Eromancer, being themselves, set up a ridiculous goal on Subscribestar to keep the game uncensored (originally $13666 / month - I don't know if they changed it) wich will likely never happen (unless they get kicked out of Patreon for good). While at the same time starting another project on Patreon (Project 34) where they would make animations. They did 2 polls, where patrons would choose their favorite girl. The 1st was won by Tifa (shocking, right? :rolleyes:) and the 2nd by Olga Discordia (from the Kuroinu series)
And here we are, more than a year later, half of the grab/grapple animations are still "in progress", we still have a barebones Beat 'em Up where a giant guy can hit you with a 10ft Axe but sex has to be consensual, and the 2 Project 34 animations have been completely forgotten (they will be periodically "updated" in Patreon to pretend they didn't abandon them, but likely never finished).

In other words, Eromancer business as usual.
:LOL:

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes