KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The removed content was all the animations that depicted any "resistance" or "non-consensual" behaviour. Such as:
- All grab/grapples animations (Thug, Vraxe, Chain & FemCop)
- Intro animations that transitioned from grabs/grapples to sex (Thug "turnaround", Thug+Runt Boobjob, Vraxe lifting an unconcious Onyx, Chain "Sucker Punch")
- Other sex animations that were considered "inappropiate" by Patreon (Thug+Runt transition from Boobjob to Spitroast, Chain+Thug Chokehold by Thug, MaleCop grab and later in the same animation MaleCop cuffing Onyx)
- Plus all the animations we never got in the first place: Check out the earlier Charger model and animations, it has a big dick that never made it into the game.

The latest build where you can still find all of these pre-censored animations are the November or December 2021 updates.

And to answer the second question, NO.
Eromancer, being themselves, set up a ridiculous goal on Subscribestar to keep the game uncensored (originally $13666 / month - I don't know if they changed it) wich will likely never happen (unless they get kicked out of Patreon for good). While at the same time starting another project on Patreon (Project 34) where they would make animations. They did 2 polls, where patrons would choose their favorite girl. The 1st was won by Tifa (shocking, right? :rolleyes:) and the 2nd by Olga Discordia (from the Kuroinu series)
And here we are, more than a year later, half of the grab/grapple animations are still "in progress", we still have a barebones Beat 'em Up where a giant guy can hit you with a 10ft Axe but sex has to be consensual, and the 2 Project 34 animations have been completely forgotten (they will be periodically "updated" in Patreon to pretend they didn't abandon them, but likely never finished).

In other words, Eromancer business as usual.
:LOL:
"NO" is only speculation that can't be said for certain, the goal amount is much less than what Patreon has already reached. It's currently over 18k, the issue is making people move, which some forget, some can't for payment method reasons, and some simply don't care for the content that was cut they prefer the vanilla content.
The second project MATM ties with PO, so any progress on PO will reflect on MATM. They are technically working on it indirectly.

wtf798

Jun 30, 2020
I downloaded the 2021 version, and just now I realised that I've never saw before the unconcious Onyx vs Vraxe animation at all. I just need to say that I'm really upset that we will never see Onyx vs Charger. But that's just rambling

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
"NO" is only speculation that can't be said for certain, the goal amount is much less than what Patreon has already reached. It's currently over 18k, the issue is making people move, which some forget, some can't for payment method reasons, and some simply don't care for the content that was cut they prefer the vanilla content.
The second project MATM ties with PO, so any progress on PO will reflect on MATM. They are technically working on it indirectly.
Only 2 things are for certain: Death and Taxes. Technically everything else is speculative in nature.
But in this case, it's not a wild guess. Eromancer said from the beginning that they would start a new project (Rule XXXIV) which means that they NEVER had the intention to leave Patreon, and the Subscribestar count hasn't increased in 1 year, so, at the current rate, it will never happen before Eromancer jumps ship again from Pure Onyx to their "next game".
On the other hand, other content creators migrated their fanbase support in 1 month. Here are 2 examples:
- On 2022 26regionsfm had to leave Patreon due to sanctions preventing him from getting money from that platform.
- At the end of October 2020 A 3rd Dimension left Patreon for the same reason as Eromancer had to make changes. Here is what he had to say about it on September 2020 (this is a machine translation from japanese to english):
"The reason is the prohibition of rape-related posts that we do not agree with, and the removal of content and links that correspond to the prohibition of bestiality by realistic animals.
As an author, this is what I want to do most, W, and if this cannot be posted, then there is no reason for this page to exist.
I do not want to die for activities that yield profits while giving in to power by continuing to create lukewarm content that I do not want to create, so I plan to delete my account soon."

And regarding the 2nd project... no, you got it wrong. I see that you're new to Eromancer so let's recap a bit.
And let's be very clear about it, I don't care what they SAY they are working on, I care about what they DO.

- 1st project: Malise and the Machine (MatM). Patreon started on September 2014, last update August 2018. The project has been "frozen" for 5 years.
- 2nd project: Pure Onyx (2D engine). Announced on September 2018. And here's a quote from their announcement post:
"The game will take place in MATM's world, and act as an introduction to MATM's setting, the theme, the denizens of New Babylon, and even some of the characters. It will require MUCH less overhead development time, and what you'll see in this update is from only two weeks spent on pre-visualization."
Last update was on June 2019. Then they cancelled it and restarted from scratch.
- 3rd project: Pure Onyx (3D engine). Announced on July 2019. 1st update March 2020, last update January 2023. Regular updates, but shit gameplay and just a handful of "content" scenes.
- 4th project: XXXIV aka Rule XXXIV (Allegedly, a series of animations to keep their Patreon open while they migrate Pure Onyx to Subscribestar): Announced on January 2022. As I said in my previous post, they made 2 polls, Tifa and Olga were the winners. 1 year later, no releases (these are only animations, no gameplay involved).

My guess is that they hired some of the fastest animators out there for their Project XXXIV (Miro, Darklust, Wildeer, Animopron...) so we'll see them finished soon. :rolleyes:

Also, a few post ago you said you named one of the spiders from the January 2023 update "Weaver". Congratulations, you renamed the "Brood weaver" as "Weaver". It's neither a new design nor a new name. It's a reposted artwork already used in this post from October 2021:

Eromancer follows a very predictable pattern: makes a monthly progress update with lots of "new" content, then makes a real update with "bugfixes and optimizations", then one year later when his supporters short-memory-span is reset, reposts the old artwork as "new". Rinse and repeat.

The Vraxe Boss stage? Nothing new, also a repost of old artwork from January 2019 as seen here:

Can't wait to see ANOTHER (meaning, the same) progress update with the long forgotten enemies suchs as:
RoboBadCop aka Police Boss, Dominatrix, Syndicate Assassin, Syndicate Enforcer, Mimic, Slimes & Sludges, Splicer Biker, Splicer Grenadier, Splicer Brute, Police Dog, Splicer Dog, Biohound, all the Mecha artwork, Satellite Drone, the 2nd Boss (also a Mecha), the Tall Man, Ghouls & Zombies, the Vendor and the list goes on and on and on.

And just one last note, don't keep your hopes up on spiders H-scenes. As A 3rd Dimension (and other authors) have said, Patreon won't allow them. H-scenes with realistic animals or large non-humanoids are categorized as bestiality and therefore prohibited by Patreon. Why do you think there is still no H-scene with the charger, despite having a dick and a working "humping" animation since June 2020 as seen in this post?:

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I downloaded the 2021 version, and just now I realised that I've never saw before the unconcious Onyx vs Vraxe animation at all. I just need to say that I'm really upset that we will never see Onyx vs Charger. But that's just rambling
The grab & choke animations of Vraxe (as well as the transition to the lifting position) are some of the best animations Gifdoozer did. It's sad they removed them.

I agree on the charger. That humping animation...
1676282573418.gif

...and I miss the Biohound Vore artwork too...
1676282390881.png

...also the guns.
1676282938454.png

Oh well, it's Eromancer, so we know it will likely never happen. :cry:

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
open the console,use these commands

• godmode on/off - Makes Onyx indestructible and impervious to Exhaustion.
  • onepunchmode on/off - Gives Onyx the ability to kill anything with one attack.
  • setwave # - Sets the enemy wave to the number specified. Changes will not be reflected in enemies until the current wave is wiped out. If you want to fight Street Lord Wraxe, who spawns on Wave 20, then set the wave to 19 and wipe out the remaining enemies.
  • setgamespeed # - Multiplies the game speed by the number specified.

have any save file or cheat?

Reactions: Resley

z9db781i01b

Sep 21, 2022
The grab & choke animations of Vraxe (as well as the transition to the lifting position) are some of the best animations Gifdoozer did. It's sad they removed them.

View attachment 2387574

View attachment 2387569

...also the guns.
View attachment 2387575

Wow that really sucks. Maybe they'll at least put them into the finished game? Didn't realize so much got cut. Stupid

Reactions: Malkina

wtf798

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 2387574

View attachment 2387569

...also the guns.
View attachment 2387575

DAMN, those png's are all gone. Now I'm curious about them D:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I see that you're new to Eromancer so let's recap a bit
Kinda a fierce argumentative person as well, if you dare to look a few pages back

Thanks for the info, though. Guess the Jan 2023 update was just reposts from older progress updates.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Kinda a fierce argumentative person as well, if you dare to look a few pages back

Thanks for the info, though. Guess the Jan 2023 update was just reposts from older progress updates.
All monthly progress updates are mostly reposts. There's so much old concept art that he can do this for many years to come.
And to play Devil's Advocate... (I'm not defending Eromancer, just doing this for shits and giggles) "technically" he isn't lying. He's never set up a release date for any game improvement/update, and those reposts are stilll WIPs.

But for those that are still on the fence... Pure Onyx was officially announced on September 2018. Check out this image:
1676520531582.png

It's from June 2017 (and Eromancer mentioned in a November 2016 post that she was a WIP).
The leftmost image is the base for the Pure Onyx's game main screen animation. Note that the in-game character has been modified (no longer has the knee-pad and the leg tatoo) but the main screen still has it (you need to use BepInEx or a similar program to zoom it out)
I know this was supposed to be a MatM character, and that Pure Onyx is a spinoff from MatM, but still... this is the level of content recycling he does.
So much wasted potential...

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
All monthly progress updates are mostly reposts. There's so much old concept art that he can do this for many years to come.
And to play Devil's Advocate... (I'm not defending Eromancer, just doing this for shits and giggles) "technically" he isn't lying. He's never set up a release date for any game improvement/update, and those reposts are stilll WIPs.

But for those that are still on the fence... Pure Onyx was officially announced on September 2018. Check out this image:
View attachment 2394314

It's from June 2017 (and Eromancer mentioned in a November 2016 post that she was a WIP). I know this was supposed to be a MatM character, and that Pure Onyx is a spinoff from MatM, but still... this is the level of content recycling he does.
So much wasted potential...
oh no, you're about to summon the pussycat.

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes