KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Why don't you take a moment and get that Ero dick out of your mouth or ass. Since you are getting down on your knees or bending over for him one.

MATM he never had anything to show for it. He kept milking his patrons with making some excuse of his pc crashing or some other BS and then just showing screenshots of work progress, but never any new game updates. Oh, I guess we forgot about that as well, did we? Or I guess you expect. "Well he's going to get around to completing a game this time, for realsies."

'Since when did this become a race.'

New's flash, the other developers I mentioned actually SHOW PROGRESS with their work. Eromancer goes on months and months in with nothing to show for it. But again, I guess you are deepthroating that dick so much and paying him in the process you really believe he is going to complete a game.

I like how you are radio silent with the other game comparisons as well. You only bring up Wild Life Team but you don't say anything about Carnal Instinct. Oh, I guess they have a bazillion people too. I guess The Last Barbarian creators have a huge development team as does the creator behind Hounds series.

The only fucking clueless person here is YOU. That is why everyone is taking you for a FUCKING JOKE who is defending this piece of shit scammer.

Hey? Why I come here? I don't even bother playing this game. I only tried it out year or so ago and guess what, it has same progress a year ago that it looks like it has now. Not a fucking thing has changed with this shitty game. Not a fucking thing will change for this shitty game. Quit white knighting this asshole. Or maybe you are one of members on their team still trying defend them and sway public opinion when the opinion is already well founded. I bet if users came around and update their reviews, this game's rating and progress would plummet due to the shit of a show of track record this creator has.
1. No i won't take it out i'll leave it there
2. You're saying he is "milking" but, how much is he milking from you? Show me the huge amount he was exploiting from you that has you so outraged. You're fighting an "issue" that doesn't even affect nor concern you lol
3. Shows nothing? Hmm I'm seeing everything that's going on and what the next update is about, so that's already a lie, but you speak out of your ass so it makes sense you wouldn't know
4. I wasn't radio silent, it was summed up here:
He is making a fighting/sex game, not just a sex game which is what you're confusing. The point is to be able to enjoy a good fighting game, which are fast pace
Which you reacted to meaning you saw it, poor memory already.
and guess what, both games are just sex simulators as I called it. So saying its a better game means you are just hornier and more desperate. But arguing about preferences pointless as it is subjective.
Also you can't tell me those are meant to be arcade styled fighting games. So why are they being compared again? When they don't go through the same exact process during development. Just a quick example, do they require separate turn animations? Doesn't seem like it. That's already 1 thing they don't have to do, so right off the bat they are ahead from something that seems small.
5. Not clueless as you are clearly, but ok resort to insults, the clear sign when someone has nothing else meaningful to say lol
6. I am white knighting? lmao Pot, kettle. You're the one protesting an issue that again DOES NOT AFFECT YOU WHATSOEVER lol I have mention countless times, but I however AM a supporter so this is very much my concern, i can be all over the game as much as i want. Let the reviews plummet whatever helps you sleep. If they do, you were still freeloading, we already receive nothing from you and it won't do anything to its current supporters. The reviews never even affected my decision from the start either, so what's to say it will certainly keep others from playing as I did? People still have the liberty to enjoy what they want, they don't have to listen to bitter reviews, now cheer up :3

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Please give me a case study. Convince me which game developers/animators/artists do it all the time. Thank you.
You can find many of them under the [Abandon] tag, that's all you have to do. I also said "many" not "all" so don't try to twist it and say "oh not all of them are abandoned, some actually return" If that's the case move on to the next game in line, and tell me how uncommon it is going through 166 pages.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
KittyMaid If you're tired of doing all of this, I suggest you take a break from the online world and have a chat with someone in real life. Please be aware that your physical being is not akin to that of machines. Please take proper exercise and dietary routine, and live the life you may have missed to the fullest because I'm both tired and amused to see your name replying to everyone else with emotions running deep inside your thought.

Well, that also goes for me, too, in fact! Surprise, surprise! Let me know if you already processing a coherent thought. I have a short course on academic writing with my friends and former lecturer in a short minute and karaoke session. Be right back, sweetie <3

For moderators, you may delete my messages from pages 183-186 if you deem it necessary. I am more than delighted to bury the hatchet once and for all. Thank you.

Have a good day.

Oh! One more thing!
Now that you mentioned you are part of Eromancer's Discord server, I assume the comments you found here are to be screenshotted and then shared to #losers-corner channel or anything similar? What a delight to see the other patron's reaction to our comments or even Eromancer's! Must be really nice to get head pats from His Majesty! That's for sure!

So, KittyMaid see you in two hours?
Oh no no, don't start projecting on me because that's how you feel. I'm doing perfectly fine here "bending" for Ero, so don't worry about my life it's mine to live not yours :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: CourierNPC

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
He is making a fighting/sex game, not just a sex game which is what you're confusing. The point is to be able to enjoy a good fighting game, which are fast pace, thus it takes time to make it run smoothly at the rate of actions occurring at any given time.
I would like to point out that even at making fighting game they are doing shitty job given the time and money. The stat, the item system are are meaningless and being nothing but a big fat lie to people that "hey the game is deep with stat and various items you can progress your character". Bullshit if you ask me. And agree fixing bugs is important but just fixing bugs then "yeah see you next month" is outright scamming, dont tell me their hollow game is so buggy they take the whole month just to fix it and no new development. Are they trying to "Oh no the main menu text is too big and over lap the box; i better go back and fix it to normal. Oh yeah totally save it after five minutes i finally change it back to smaller. that's it for this month let go hunt some whales"

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
You can find many of them under the [Abandon] tag, that's all you have to do. I also said "many" not "all" so don't try to twist it and say "oh not all of them are abandoned, some actually return" If that's the case move on to the next game in line, and tell me how uncommon it is going through 166 pages.
You only talk and have nothing to show either lol You say "employ someone else", who? who qualifies for the job? Show me, link someone pls. What is Ero's current budget to spend? What is his total expensive as of now? How many is he paying? and how much? He wants someone with good experience in Unity and MAYA. Find them since you put it so easily, lets put it to practice. If you can do it there is 0 excuse Ero can't, and you prove to me he is actually "scamming" by wasting time. You seem to know how to run a game development despite not making anything yourself, weird since you are missing out on so much success. Teach me how Triple-A studios do it. Abandoning project is not exclusive to him either so i don't know why thats a shocker to you, artist, animators, game dev do it all the time, were you born yesterday or something?
It takes mere seconds to copy-paste. I'll be singing next so see ya again <3

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I would like to point out that even at making fighting game they are doing shitty job given the time and money. The stat, the item system are are meaningless and being nothing but a big fat lie to people that "hey the game is deep with stat and various items you can progress your character". Bullshit if you ask me. And agree fixing bugs is important but just fixing bugs then "yeah see you next month" is outright scamming, dont tell me their hollow game is so buggy they take the whole month just to fix it and no new development. Are they trying to "Oh no the main menu text is too big and over lap the box; i better go back and fix it to normal. Oh yeah totally save it after five minutes i finally change it back to smaller. that's it for this month let go hunt some whales"
Stats and items were already mentioned here
i use the console commands so i never noticed :eek:
I checked it myself and saw it was true i agreed, so there was nothing much to say. I don't argue if something is true. When people say its a scam and nothing is being don't, that's false i see the work. And views on Ero are subjective, so i happily express my opinions as others do. I don't see what wrong with that.

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
Stats and items were already mentioned here

I checked it myself and saw it was true i agreed, so there was nothing much to say. I don't argue if something is true. When people say its a scam and nothing is being don't, that's false i see the work. And views on Ero are subjective, so i happily express my opinions as others do. I don't see what wrong with that.
Mentioned here ot not does not change the fact that the evidents are clear, the intention is clear to lie to his suppoters while do nothing but showing meaningless text. they cut corners, falsely represent their works what more can be say about it but scam people about their project.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Mentioned here ot not does not change the fact that the evidents are clear, the intention is clear to lie to his suppoters while do nothing but showing meaningless text. they cut corners, falsely represent their works what more can be say about it but scam people about their project.
One thing that I realize the moment you spend your time with KittyMaid is that, no matter what reason you throw at them, doesn't change the fact that we're just in a losing battle already -- you know, the saying goes "You can't win against people like KittyMaid because they gonna drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience"

You can throw any reason and receipts you got he'd probably go on to more tangents than a one-hour just chatting stream

Thanks for the reaction by the way! biscuit_chris :D

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: biscuit_chris

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
seems like most of people here are unemployed :FacePalm: look at these long messages..i doubt someone who has a daily job and cares about personal life can take time to write so much here (which is particularly waste of time)
whoever replied on this just proved me right,, thanks kids.. go find a job and get a life:giggle::FacePalm:

• Red Heart

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
whoever replied on this just proved me right,, thanks kids.. go find a job and get a life:giggle::FacePalm:
Soooo .... does this also say anything about youself too?
jk :KEK:

Anyway, ain't gonna read all those wall of text, but I hope both of you get your point across tho, whatever they are about.
It become pretty tiresome after a while be it justify or criticise them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dzenpie

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Anyway, ain't gonna read all those wall of text, but I hope both of you get your point across tho, whatever they are about.
I dunno, seems ain't worth the fight or the time I spent writing all that, come to think of it. But hey, what's done is done anyway

Have a good day

• Hey there
Reactions: Litoningu

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
I mean, I too can write things on the internet that automatically become true because I said so.
Because you replied to our replies, you now have to buy me a pizza.
Thems the brakes.
Sorry it had to be this way.

• Haha

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
1. A bug doesn't mean it's a scam or that would mean the whole game industry is.
2. Game is still in development and not claimed to be finished.

see now you're lying again lol

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Unless you want them to pay for a VA every time a new animation added, that's foolish and poor management.
You could find online repository for SFX, right? Wouldn't that be much easier to manage or maybe cost less than hiring a top VA? You could even go to Fiverr or similar to see what you find... though that'd be an XCOM level of RNG.

Also, why would you need a VA to voice Onyx when she had barely any personality since 2018 :KEK:

Or, you could go VN style and save up a lot of voice and sounds rather than voicing everything which probably a hit or miss

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You could find online repository for SFX, right? Wouldn't that be much easier to manage or maybe cost less than hiring a top VA? You could even go to Fiverr or similar to see what you find... though that'd be an XCOM level of RNG.

Also, why would you need a VA to voice Onyx when she had barely any personality since 2018 :KEK:

Or, you could go VN style and save up a lot of voice and sounds rather than voicing everything which probably a hit or miss
even a number of solo devs manage to acquire random moans and vocal sounds for the early versions of their COMPLETED games..

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Guilty Hell is one that somewhat comes close to the same type and genre of game as Pure Oynx, but the simple animations says it all. Of course it didn't take long its obvious why, there is no explanation required when you can see it yourself. Where is the z axis? Seems like they skipped it by overlapping assets and creating the illusion of a third dimension, repeat method of Alien Quest.
Not to be that fan boy or a white night. Cause I do see the differences in quality between guilty hell and onyx. But one thing I did confirmed, cause I did talk to the creators. ( Lewd funny guys by the way.) They are pretty much a two, and I mean a two man team. Onyx has a whole squad, guilty hell only has Kairi and Dez. That's it.

So onyx shouldn't really have an excuses.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 76 Votes