EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I have all the models but, the main character is missing the textures, i was gonna make some animations but i have no time because of my main job
I found some of the textures for different pieces of Onyx's outfit, but the body's diffuse maps were mostly white just like the viewport render you showed. I might be able to adjust them it in Krita later today or alternatively mix the textures with an RGB node.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I know multiposting is gross, but this one's important: The update dropped. Grab it quick!

EDIT: Game got taken down. Here's a mirror

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm a fan of the new UI, It could still use an exhaustion bar in a bottom corner seeing that 100% exhaustion leads to a game over. At least it's more interesting than the transition animation. You can throw as many hearts as you want but it still looks like she's resisting.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I still find it amazing that with every update you get a list of 'changes' and maybe, just maybe some new hentai element. This time being an intro to a scene.

Oh, don't worry. I am sure they will also fix a lot of 'Known Issues' as an update in their next update. For balancing and other optimization purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: StevieJobs

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I know multiposting is gross, but this one's important: The update dropped. Grab it quick!

While I'm a fan of the new UI, It could still use an exhaustion bar in a bottom corner seeing that 100% exhaustion leads to a game over. At least it's more interesting than the transition animation. You can throw as many hearts as you want but it still looks like she's resisting.
You're trying to make sense of how censorship works, but you can't.
Censorship cannot be understood on the basis of objective measures, it's not based on reality but on an ideology (or in this case a set of ideologies). It's all about how the censor FEELS about the animation, not what the animation actually is.

But I guess we should rejoice, it only took 19 months to re-do the animation. Eromancer at its best! :KEK:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
You're trying to make sense of how censorship works, but you can't.
Censorship cannot be understood on the basis of objective measures, it's not based on reality but on an ideology (or in this case a set of ideologies). It's all about how the censor FEELS about the animation, not what the animation actually is.

But I guess we should rejoice, it only took 19 months to re-do the animation. Eromancer at its best! :KEK:
I think I understand. It's like those "censored" hentai that only has a thin or two bar over the genitals.

I have all the models but, the main character is missing the textures, i was gonna make some animations but i have no time because of my main job
I was trying not to beg but... Could you share the police girl model? I want to do a scene where a blade bunny fucks her from behind while holding a sword to her throat.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I don't know but I feel like the old Onyx + Wraxe Lift H scene intro was more realistic and better than the new one , if you ask me. I could really guess what's gonna be the update for this month-end , prolly femcop + wraxe lift H scene intro . Also he failed to add sound fx for Bunny Girls dildo strap animation. Look how funny it is that he took a whole month just for reanimating a 10 sec H scene intro.

Old Intro:

Last edited:

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I don't know but I feel like the old Onyx + Wraxe Lift H scene intro was more realistic and better than the new one , if you ask me.
Original versions are always (have always been and will always be) better than censored ones.

I could really guess what's gonna be the update for this month-end , prolly femcop + wraxe lift H scene intro.
Femcop + Wraxe never had an intro in the first place. But I wouldn't be surprised if Eromancer spent a couple months to do that one... just to pretend he's adding "content" :KEK:

Look how funny it is that he took a whole month just for reanimating a 10 sec H scene intro.
A whole month? :KEK:
19 months. The scene was censored back in Jan 2022.
And there are still plenty of censored scenes that haven't been redone. And probably never will.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Well to be honest i like police women character more than onyx so maybe better if there is skin change mod and story in game is more precise because police women fighting criminals and get gangbang....wait who is Onyx again? and why she fighting those dudes in the first place?

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes