gaud

Oct 29, 2017
I found some of the textures for different pieces of Onyx's outfit, but the body's diffuse maps were mostly white just like the viewport render you showed. I might be able to adjust them it in Krita later today or alternatively mix the textures with an RGB node.
I also couldn't find her skin textures unfortunately
Would you be willing to share these models?

gaud

Oct 29, 2017
I have all the models but, the main character is missing the textures, i was gonna make some animations but i have no time because of my main job
same question as in above message, would you be willing to share them?:D

sfmainx

Aug 11, 2022
Well to be honest i like police women character more than onyx so maybe better if there is skin change mod and story in game is more precise because police women fighting criminals and get gangbang....wait who is Onyx again? and why she fighting those dudes in the first place?
Lol no one knows

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Well to be honest i like police women character more than onyx so maybe better if there is skin change mod and story in game is more precise because police women fighting criminals and get gangbang....wait who is Onyx again? and why she fighting those dudes in the first place?
Start of story will probably be in five years from now. After they fully balance and optimize all scenes, movement, and fighting with existing characters. It may take even longer if they throw in more characters. I mean, there is still lots of WIP in initial scenes too so... Five-year estimate is generous with the rate this game is going in production. For the start of the story at least. Not for a completed game cause hell, we already know five years from now the game will still be WIP.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Holy shit, the new intro animations to Onyx + Wraxe Lift H scene look far beyond stiff, goofy and bad.

The fact that it took them so long for THAT, is cracking me up.

• Haha
Reactions: Unknown1

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
This year's H-animations are going to be worse than I expected (and my expectations were low...)

The Onyx+Bunnies were meh, the replaced Wraxe intro is laughably bad, and the next months we can expect the Vioreaper+Bunny (futa version) and maybe... just maybe... before the end of the year the Onyx+Semi H-animation.
I think I'll be back in 2024, but I don't expect it to be any better.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
This year's H-animations are going to be worse than I expected (and my expectations were low...)

The Onyx+Bunnies were meh, the replaced Wraxe intro is laughably bad, and the next months we can expect the Vioreaper+Bunny (futa version) and maybe... just maybe... before the end of the year the Onyx+Semi H-animation.
I think I'll be back in 2024, but I don't expect it to be any better.
What if his intention is make bad animation first and slowly fix it through update after updates, that way he can milk 2 or 3 months just fixing that animation instead making new one....:cautious: he is cunning one

Unknown1

Jul 17, 2017
Holy shit, the new intro animations to Onyx + Wraxe Lift H scene look far beyond stiff, goofy and bad.

The fact that it took them so long for THAT, is cracking me up.
Yeah, it would be one thing if it was just slow releases, but the fact that it's both slow and of mediocre quality causes even my usually forgiving self (when it comes to slow work) to question what the creator is doing.

A shame, because the concept, characters, and graphics are excellent.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
1690964585399.png
Uh, yeah, pretty sure when I got grabbed by a big man my legs looked like that :ROFLMAO:

I watched the video shared on the top reply (Anonfiles link) of this page and found out that the legs are a bit... stiff? As if it's a solid object or something, it isn't as fluid as the top part of Onyx (arms, torso, etc). I don't know what's funny about this other than the anims might be a rushed product fulfilled to met the deadline... which then this can be fixed in this month's or next month's patches that has becoming a trademark at this point in time, I suppose

Correct me if I'm wrong

daniel-12

Apr 5, 2020
I don't know but I feel like the old Onyx + Wraxe Lift H scene intro was more realistic and better than the new one , if you ask me. I could really guess what's gonna be the update for this month-end , prolly femcop + wraxe lift H scene intro . Also he failed to add sound fx for Bunny Girls dildo strap animation. Look how funny it is that he took a whole month just for reanimating a 10 sec H scene intro.

Old Intro:
I also like the older version of the intro much more. In which version of the game was this intro included ?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
To be fair to all the jerkwads that shite on this shovelware of a beat 'em up game, honey, they are surprised by Eromancer's capability to outdone themselves one patch after another
They been here for years according to them, they should have learned by now. Supposedly they are smart ones.
"Fool Me Once, Shame on You; Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me"

• Angry
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
We are neither surprised nor confused, we are amused.

It's like watching a really bad movie (eg. Samurai Cop) that becomes good for all the wrong reasons. Grab a beer, some popcorn, and be entertained by the sheer incompetence of a scammer who believes he's the smartest guy on earth.
Eromancer is the textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, and watching him fuck up over and over again is very...

...very...

...VERY ENTERTAINING!

:KEK:

PS: The Onyx+Semi H-animation is almost done, let's make a poll and see who gets it right. When will the animation be included in the game? My vote is not before Nov-2023.
Let's play!

• Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I also like the older version of the intro much more. In which version of the game was this intro included ?
If you mean the OLD intro, it was included on Jan-2021 and removed on Jan-2022. If you mean the NEW intro it was included on last month (Jul-2023).

Fun fact: the concept art goes back to early 2019, with the 2D Pure Onyx sprites, but it was never implemented in-game (not a surprise).

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes