CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
i'm simply asking what is the point of that?
Let's say bloodmane never made an account here, or that I'm completely clueless to the project

Do you think the project would be in the same condition as it is now or would it be in a better place, pace, and overall content production? This is what I'm trying to ask you and the point I'm trying to get by is your thoughts on this.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
try telling the mods not to "take it face value" next time they clean the place.
Telling the principal after your classmate give you a wedgie a harsher delinquency moderation than it seems to be.

Gotchu.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Do you think the project would be in the same condition as it is now or would it be in a better place, pace, and overall content production? This is what I'm trying to ask you and the point I'm trying to get by is your thoughts on this.
That's all part of development, you said you weren't talking about development. I already gave you an answer for that.

Telling the principal after your classmate give you a wedgie a harsher delinquency moderation than it seems to be.

Gotchu.
No, no you didn't get me as unusual, i wrote little and you still did the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Christin Eleven

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
No, no you didn't get me as unusual, i wrote little and you still did the same.
Such is life a mere Ouroboros cycle after all.
What hasn't been done that doesn't guarantee that it will be done again, friend?
You wrote so little and yet you still did the same. :D

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
That's all part of development, you said you weren't talking about development. I already gave you an answer for that.
"That is all part of development"

I was indeed talking about the development of the product. However, my question's tone is negative, allow me to rephrase that:
"What distinctive aspect to the product had we all unequivocally agreed on your claims and evidence?"

Please answer the question in the qoutation marks. I don't think you have convinced me otherwise despite you "already gave an answer."

Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: restlez

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
is the latest version already publish?
Yes, and doubtful. Yes the product has been released for quite some time and I'm doubtful that someone willingly share the files. Given time, there will be the "hero" after all.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
So I found this floating around on another website I use to acquire things, it appears to be the latest version that was unavailable on kemono shortly after it went up there. Guess Scamomancer is trying to fight back against "our kind". Says it's version 0.88 and if I remember when I read the changelog over on kemono, as usual, there wasn't much added sex scene wise. At any rate, here ya go, only place I could throw the file:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I would say software stability and artistic integrity thus far are the only redeeming points of this game. Otherwise, most of the changelogs are often focusing on bug fixes with minimal hentai content in between patches. For the whole franchise, it would be their 10th Anniversary in 2024 (Malise and the Machine was released in 2014, put on hold since 2017/2018, while Pure Onyx developed after Malise and the Machine put on hold shortly.)

Few updates prior to the July/August Test Release only have one or two new animations while the rest are yet another variation of the same theme (i.e. Vioreaper 3x for Onyx ported for the Femcop, etc.)

TL;DR
This will be finished like never.
Hey, listen...let's give it a benefit of a doubt, eh?
I mean, there was this rather niche, obscure game Inquisitor from Czech studio. It was a rather janky diablo-clone but with storyline and roleplay elements unlike any other (investigation mechanics and so on...basically the kind of game you play for the story, not gameplay)...it was in development for over 10 years.

I'm telling you guys, when the 10th anniversary of the franchise comes, we will be surprised with sudden release (grimhelm style!) of a game that will put KoF and DoA to shame. You just have to visualize it hard enough to make a dent into the Immaterium itself...

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
As I said in a previous post, the Onyx+Semi H-animation is almost done.
Let's see how long does it takes Eromancer to put it in game. The poll is still open.

View attachment 2831145
I don't wanna check it on kemono but if I recall correctly, it takes about 5-8 months from this stage till we see a "partial" release of the animation in question...sooo...merry christmas everyone? Or happy easter?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
people still have high hopes for this game? wow. scraping bottom of the barrel- not even, the iceberg at this point.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
It's not fapable either.. just some quick fingering and then we have to wait another year for next animation:FacePalm::HideThePain:
I actually like it but that's because I have a thing for big, muscular women...especially the ones bullying slutty protagonists to the point of them regretting "biting too much this time". Stil, I would expect her to be fisted hard or something of that nature...who am I kidding, this animation will be the "point of personal pride" for Eromancer for the next year or so...

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I don't wanna check it on kemono but if I recall correctly, it takes about 5-8 months from this stage till we see a "partial" release of the animation in question...sooo...merry christmas everyone? Or happy easter?
It depends on his focus. I often asked what he plans on working on next and he doesn't have a "plan" per se, his focus changes with each month. An easy way to think of it is, if you start a puzzle he's the person to put together pieces that easily fit until its difficult and keep leaving chucks of half completed puzzle to ultimately fit them together at the end, rather than working evenly from one end to the other. So if he finds it easier to push out the update he will realise it soon, if not he will work on the next easiest thing and realise that.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
No, this is not a "sketch", it's a sneak peek of the animation that Eromancer already commissioned to the guy that has done most of the H-animations. And it's almost finished.
My point is, I'd like to know for how long is Eromancer going to keep it without putting it in-game. Back in 2021 he used to put the animations at the end of the month or sometimes the next month, but who knows for how long he's going to milk it now.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
No, this is not a "sketch", it's a sneak peek of the animation that Eromancer already commissioned to the guy that has done most of the H-animations. And it's almost finished.
My point is, I'd like to know for how long is Eromancer going to keep it without putting it in-game. Back in 2021 he used to put the animations at the end of the month or sometimes the next month, but who knows for how long he's going to milk it now.
Okay, so we might have it by christmas then...if I was talking about it being a sketch, I would say "christmas'24" :D

• Haha
Reactions: Yojimbo543

xPreatorianx

Apr 29, 2018
Calm down, it's just something that Windows Defender thought was malicious, I allowed it, it's fine now.
It depends on his focus. I often asked what he plans on working on next and he doesn't have a "plan" per se, his focus changes with each month. An easy way to think of it is, if you start a puzzle he's the person to put together pieces that easily fit until its difficult and keep leaving chucks of half completed puzzle to ultimately fit them together at the end, rather than working evenly from one end to the other. So if he finds it easier to push out the update he will realise it soon, if not he will work on the next easiest thing and realise that.
Sounds like the guy has ADHD. Could be why he is having such a hard time actually developing this game. He can't maintain focus as he's not getting the dopamine fix anymore. So to keep the money flowing, he's just adding what he can. And no, I'm not defending the guy. Just giving an alternative perspective. I honestly don't care one way or another. I don't pay for the game and I get my builds wherever I can find them. So it's free. Game is kind of nice, but honestly, if it never get's finished...it won't bother me.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Sounds like the guy has ADHD. Could be why he is having such a hard time actually developing this game. He can't maintain focus as he's not getting the dopamine fix anymore. So to keep the money flowing, he's just adding what he can. And no, I'm not defending the guy. Just giving an alternative perspective. I honestly don't care one way or another. I don't pay for the game and I get my builds wherever I can find them. So it's free. Game is kind of nice, but honestly, if it never get's finished...it won't bother me.
That is quite an interesting perspective...which would mean that this guy needs a serious project manager to whip his ass into work properly because he can't set his own goals straight. There's nothing wrong with that but one needs to accept the facts. And facts are - people with ADHD and/or on autism spectrum CAN'T manage shit because that's exactly what is their problem - self-management.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes