Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
But...is anyone forcing you to do that? I wouldn't dare to rob you of 10-15s of your life xD
TLDR; - Eromancer is full of shit, wasting time, money and effort on something that is not giving value.
i also hate him so I guess I'm not allowed to say anything unfunny to light the mode from people still post and complain about shit "game"

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
If there is only 1 artist/animator doing all the work, then it could somewhat explain why new content is coming so slowly.
Nope. The guy who's done most H-animations (Gifdoozer) is not part of Eromancer's 10+ team of artists. He gets hired/commissioned only to do the H-animations. He's fast and he makes top-quality animations.
He was hired back in Nov-2020, and in only 1 year (from Nov-2020 to Oct-2021) he made 8 H-animations (including grab animations, intros, transitions and outros).

The reason why the content is coming so slowly has nothing to do with him, but to Eromancer's ineptitude and mismanagement.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
i did say a while back that Ero told us "if you know a someone willing to do this tell me and i'll be happy to hire them" i believe i told Yojimbo543 that. I explained he wanted programmers not artist, he has enough of those. Programmers can easily make a much better living outside being a dev for a small lewd game which is why they don't bite. The posts from that discussion should still there, but this isn't something new, Yojimbo543 and i went over this.
You also said that he hired 2 programmers in Jan-2023. It's been 8 months so... what have they been up to?
Are they still learning the very complex code this game has?
Was it just another lie? Or does it take 8 months to change the UI?
The income keeps growing, the team keeps growing, but the output keeps diminishing.

Well i'm not a dev so i can't judge in what order or how things should be done. Something like cooking a steak seems easy, just season it and heat it, until you realize there is some technique required to get perfect results. I'm sure game development is the same and i'm not qualified to speak that much on it, but sure assuming things are that straightforward it could seem that way.
There is no such thing as a "perfect steak". And there is no such thing as a "perfect video game". As the old saying goes, "perfection is the enemy of good"
And this is EXACTLY the reason why Eromancer isn't fitted to develop a game. He's great as a Lead Artist and a decent marketing guy (when he doesn't shoot himself in the foot) but he has no clue on how to make a game. An art gallery and a game aren't the same (ESPECIALLY when said game is a Beat 'em Up)

I said it before and I say it again, he needs to hire a game developer, someone who understands how to make a game, any kind of game (preferably a Beat 'em Up, but anything will be better than Eromancer).

Also, Eromancer is not a perfectionist. Right now there are 50+ enemies already modeled and rigged - ready to be implemented in the game. If he was a perfectionist he would focus on a few enemies and try to make them "perfect". Instead he's jumping around many different enemies (and keeps adding new ones every month) and only puts less than 10% of them in the game. That's not how a perfectionist behaves. And that's not how a 10+ year adult video game developer behaves (because he's not a rookie - don't give the lame excuse that he's "learning" - he's been doing this long enough)

...Actually, that how a kid behaves. He starts working on an enemy, but gets bored and starts another, until he gets bored and tries a 3rd one. Rinse and repeat. That's how a child behaves, not an adult.

Last edited:

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
You also said that he hired 2 programmers in Jan-2023. It's been 8 months so... what have they been up to?
Are they still learning the very complex code this game has?
Was it just another lie? Or does it take 8 months to change the UI?
The income keeps growing, the team keeps growing, but the output keeps diminishing.

There is no such thing as a "perfect steak". And there is no such thing as a "perfect video game". As the old saying goes, "perfection is the enemy of good"
And this is EXACTLY the reason why Eromancer isn't fitted to develop a game. He's great as a Lead Artist and a decent marketing guy (when he doesn't shoot himself in the foot) but he has no clue on how to make a game. An art gallery and a game aren't the same (ESPECIALLY when said game is a Beat 'em Up)

I said it before and I say it again, he needs to hire a game developer, someone who understands how to make a game, any kind of game (preferably a Beat 'em Up, but anything will be better than Eromancer).

Also, Eromancer is not a perfectionist. Right now there are 50+ enemies already modeled and rigged - ready to be implemented in the game. If he was a perfectionist he would focus on a few enemies and try to make them "perfect". Instead he's jumping around many different enemies (and keeps adding new ones every month) and only puts less than 10% of them in the game. That's not how a perfectionist behaves. And that's not how a 10+ year adult video game developer behaves (because he's not a rookie - don't give the lame excuse that he's "learning" - he's been doing this long enough)

...Actually, that how a kid behaves. He starts working on an enemy, but gets bored and starts another, until he gets bored and tries a 3rd one. Rinse and repeat. That's how a child behaves, not an adult.
Dude why you think so hard? with all that money Eroman and his team is enjoying life better than us, he is gonna make animation when he feel like it that's why it take sooo long, best to come back after 5 years

Reactions: Arrngrim
Jan 14, 2021
Would it really be that outlandish to expect them to launch a lawsuit? We're talking about a dude raking in six figures off a side project of a side project (because let's face it, they clearly never had any intention of finishing any of the "games" they've started), and their entire financial livelihood is based off fooling people into supporting vaporware :ROFLMAO:

Than someone should do it? As i said:

Can't anyone among you semi-realistically create Onyx's AI handrails? Without animations, just as drawings? It doesn't even have to be NSFW necessarily. Just for masturbation material. Like with Stable Diffusion, for instance. If I didn't have an old ass fucking computer, I would try it myself.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
I know multiposting is gross, but this one's important: The update dropped. Grab it quick!

EDIT: Game got taken down. Here's a mirror

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm a fan of the new UI, It could still use an exhaustion bar in a bottom corner seeing that 100% exhaustion leads to a game over. At least it's more interesting than the transition animation. You can throw as many hearts as you want but it still looks like she's resisting.
Can you reupload it on other site? Anonfiles got shut down i think. It's been down for a few days already. :/

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes