Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Are there already bets when he will leave this game and start a new one?
As long as there is a steady influx of naive moro...I mean, generous patreons, he will be milking the project dry. If there comes a day that he run out of ideas for "updates" and excuses and there will be a downward trend, then you can expect the "completely unforseen announcement" about the future of this project :D

I mean, that's exactly what I would do in his place, faced with so many idio...kind-hearted people willing to support our shared dream :D

z9db781i01b

Sep 21, 2022
As long as there is a steady influx of naive moro...I mean, generous patreons, he will be milking the project dry. If there comes a day that he run out of ideas for "updates" and excuses and there will be a downward trend, then you can expect the "completely unforseen announcement" about the future of this project :D

I mean, that's exactly what I would do in his place, faced with so many idio...kind-hearted people willing to support our shared dream :D
He'll just start using his updates from 5 years ago and go on forever in a loop

xPreatorianx

Apr 29, 2018
That is quite an interesting perspective...which would mean that this guy needs a serious project manager to whip his ass into work properly because he can't set his own goals straight. There's nothing wrong with that but one needs to accept the facts. And facts are - people with ADHD and/or on autism spectrum CAN'T manage shit because that's exactly what is their problem - self-management.
You won't hear an arguement from me. I have it myself. I completely agree. I can start some pretty awesome projects as I LOVE to learn and I learn VERY quickly. But I can't finish them to save my life. The dopamine is the process itself, not the finished product. I mean I taught myself how to tear down and restore my car in 2 years. Went from only being able to change tires to now I can literally rebuild the engine. And it runs better then ever. But my satisfaction was the process. Only reason I completed that process was I needed an extra ride. ONLY reason. Most of my projects are still in pieces. As I lost motivation along the way.

May 4, 2022
August 18, 2023 Test Release

There's a lot to talk about with this one!

We've added SFX for all the Onyx + Bunnies H scenes, and have further improved the animations for the diIdo scene.

The artwork for the Spider Cavern has been totally revamped. I'm in the process of adding reflections as well as integration of the water system to add slime FX/SFX to the ground. We're also working on adding parallax to the background.

Most importantly, this release includes the most recent physics overhaul, which has been in the works for the past couple of months. It's really the second part of a larger overhaul that began in June I think when we revamped environment collisions. This overhaul improves upon and fixes regressions with character collisions (and behind the scenes sets things up for some major future combat improvements). There are a few known issues (most of which will be cleared out by the end of the month), and there very well may be more out there since it's a big change, so please let us know if you run into anything.

We've also added a bunch of performance options for shadows and lighting. Expect more in the future, as well as new ones for improving the current graphics quality.

Check below for the full changelog!

Changelog
The following is only a list of player-facing changes, unless otherwise noted.

• Improved animation for transitions in Onyx + Bunnies DiIdo/Strap-on Scene
  • Added SFX for both Onyx + Bunnies H scenes + new Wraxe H scene Intro
  • Fixed the issue with nipples disappearing during H scene if Onyx's shirt is unequipped
  • Completed upgrade of background art on Spider Cavern map
  • Added Ground Shadows, Self Shadows, and Environment Lights performance settings to Options
  • Onyx no longer bugs out when jumping on / sliding off of un-land-able surfaces (enemies, chests, barrels, etc.)
  • Fixed jump bug. Running, stopping, then jumping and then holding forward will no longer move at running speed.
  • Onyx no longer gets popped up in the air by enemies / certain situations.
  • Onyx no longer jitters when moving against immovable enemies
  • Bosses are now immovable via nudging but Onyx will still be pushed out of them if she somehow gets pinned.
  • Improved player velocity when walking against environment colliders.
  • Fixed breast/hair/clothing physics being dependent on FPS (high FPS would case them to vibrate in a weird way)
  • Actor/camera shake intensity is no longer dependent on FPS (fix for anyone running at < or > 60 FPS)
  • Vioreapers no longer buzz when they aren't flying.
  • Added additional variations for Vioreaper's buzz SFX to better prevent phase stacking when multiple are on screen
  • Added SFX for Chain Splicer's chain spin + stand up / windup
  • Added SFX for waterfall in Slums Basement
  • Disabling Reflections in Options will no longer break background artwork in Slums
  • Fixed flashes not concealing crossfading during Onyx + Bunnies H scenes
  • Removed "Animation Work in Progress" message from Wraxe Lift H scene

Known Issues
Here are the newest/most relevant known issues.

• Offset issues / environment clipping with H scenes if they begin in specific spots
  • Charger can't find his way around barrels sometimes
  • Crawler's spit cannon projectile disappears when it hits Onyx
  • FemCop's backstep is currently wonky -- is held in place for first half of it.
  • Onyx can respawn in knockdown pose if she is K.O.'d in the air.
  • Thug, Blade Bunny, Looter are missing new portraits and are using Chain Splicer, Bat Bunny, Runt respectively
  • BatBunny H liquid can appear floating above Onyx at end of Onyx + Bunnies scene if BatBunny + Vioreaper scenes were played first
  • Enemies can't defend while winding up to attack.
  • Wraxe will perform his shorts pull animation during H scene even if Onyx has no shorts on.
  • Some visual glitches involving the fire traps on Red-Light test mission.
  • Barrels are apparently still able to spawn inside each other.
  • Player character downed animation post H scene is currently not playing in Gallery, nor are secondary idle animations.
  • Sounds are improperly playing during loading currently.
  • Destructible objects don't receive environment lighting or cast reflections yet.
  • It's possible to make Onyx invisible through some combination of opening console / enabling God Mode while Onyx is flashing due to respawning
  • Blocky shading artifacts appear on both FemCop and Onyx if they are covered in liquid while lit by FemCop's forcefield. This is due to a shader conflict with the newly optimized liquid and the lighting technique used for the forcefield.
  • Larva/Crawlers (and Vioreapers too) currently use humanoid bystander behaviors.
  • Crawlers' spit attack has a splash AoE where the projectile lands, but FX graphics aren't in for it yet, so it can appear as if Onyx is hit by nothing if she's standing nearby a landing spitball.
  • FemCop's force field doesn't emit light properly when the scene is mirrored.
  • It's possible for FemCop's forcefield to spawn on top of bystander enemies.
  • At minimum zoom, you can see the incoming/outgoing Ball Drone used in the Runt's section of the Chain Splicer H scene before it's meant to appear.
  • Some of Wraxe's combat FX need to be updated to work with new animations. Some may display as being rotated improperly or slightly out of position.
  • The liquid spurt FX on one of the Thug's H scene finishers sometimes doesn't play. We're aware of the cause and seeing if it pops up anywhere else before fixing it.
  • Infinite jabs are way overpowered against bosses right now. Jab spam will be changed to a standing combo soon-ish (among other combat improvements).
  • Street Lord Wraxe sometimes blocks the view of H scenes with his big fat wraxe when he's a bystander.

Console Commands
The game isn't balanced that great yet, so some people have asked if there are ways to bypass bosses or get some help. You can use console commands for this while the game is still rough around the edges. Press the ` (backtick/tilde) key to open the console. Type any of the commands below and press enter. Press ` again to close the console.

• godmode on/off - Makes Onyx indestructible and impervious to Exhaustion.
  • onepunchmode on/off - Gives Onyx the ability to kill anything with one attack.
  • setwave # - Sets the enemy wave to the number specified. Changes will not be reflected in enemies until the current wave is wiped out. If you want to fight Street Lord Wraxe, who spawns on Wave 20, then set the wave to 19 and wipe out the remaining enemies.
  • setgamespeed # - Multiplies the game speed by the number specified.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
August 18, 2023 Test Release

MEGA

DRIVE

We've added SFX for all the Onyx + Bunnies H scenes, and have further improved the animations for the diIdo scene.

The artwork for the Spider Cavern has been totally revamped. I'm in the process of adding reflections as well as integration of the water system to add slime FX/SFX to the ground. We're also working on adding parallax to the background.

Most importantly, this release includes the most recent physics overhaul, which has been in the works for the past couple of months. It's really the second part of a larger overhaul that began in June I think when we revamped environment collisions. This overhaul improves upon and fixes regressions with character collisions (and behind the scenes sets things up for some major future combat improvements). There are a few known issues (most of which will be cleared out by the end of the month), and there very well may be more out there since it's a big change, so please let us know if you run into anything.

We've also added a bunch of performance options for shadows and lighting. Expect more in the future, as well as new ones for improving the current graphics quality.

Check below for the full changelog!

Changelog
The following is only a list of player-facing changes, unless otherwise noted.

• Improved animation for transitions in Onyx + Bunnies DiIdo/Strap-on Scene
  • Added SFX for both Onyx + Bunnies H scenes + new Wraxe H scene Intro
  • Fixed the issue with nipples disappearing during H scene if Onyx's shirt is unequipped
  • Completed upgrade of background art on Spider Cavern map
  • Added Ground Shadows, Self Shadows, and Environment Lights performance settings to Options
  • Onyx no longer bugs out when jumping on / sliding off of un-land-able surfaces (enemies, chests, barrels, etc.)
  • Fixed jump bug. Running, stopping, then jumping and then holding forward will no longer move at running speed.
  • Onyx no longer gets popped up in the air by enemies / certain situations.
  • Onyx no longer jitters when moving against immovable enemies
  • Bosses are now immovable via nudging but Onyx will still be pushed out of them if she somehow gets pinned.
  • Improved player velocity when walking against environment colliders.
  • Fixed breast/hair/clothing physics being dependent on FPS (high FPS would case them to vibrate in a weird way)
  • Actor/camera shake intensity is no longer dependent on FPS (fix for anyone running at < or > 60 FPS)
  • Vioreapers no longer buzz when they aren't flying.
  • Added additional variations for Vioreaper's buzz SFX to better prevent phase stacking when multiple are on screen
  • Added SFX for Chain Splicer's chain spin + stand up / windup
  • Added SFX for waterfall in Slums Basement
  • Disabling Reflections in Options will no longer break background artwork in Slums
  • Fixed flashes not concealing crossfading during Onyx + Bunnies H scenes
  • Removed "Animation Work in Progress" message from Wraxe Lift H scene

Known Issues
Here are the newest/most relevant known issues.

• Offset issues / environment clipping with H scenes if they begin in specific spots
  • Charger can't find his way around barrels sometimes
  • Crawler's spit cannon projectile disappears when it hits Onyx
  • FemCop's backstep is currently wonky -- is held in place for first half of it.
  • Onyx can respawn in knockdown pose if she is K.O.'d in the air.
  • Thug, Blade Bunny, Looter are missing new portraits and are using Chain Splicer, Bat Bunny, Runt respectively
  • BatBunny H liquid can appear floating above Onyx at end of Onyx + Bunnies scene if BatBunny + Vioreaper scenes were played first
  • Enemies can't defend while winding up to attack.
  • Wraxe will perform his shorts pull animation during H scene even if Onyx has no shorts on.
  • Some visual glitches involving the fire traps on Red-Light test mission.
  • Barrels are apparently still able to spawn inside each other.
  • Player character downed animation post H scene is currently not playing in Gallery, nor are secondary idle animations.
  • Sounds are improperly playing during loading currently.
  • Destructible objects don't receive environment lighting or cast reflections yet.
  • It's possible to make Onyx invisible through some combination of opening console / enabling God Mode while Onyx is flashing due to respawning
  • Blocky shading artifacts appear on both FemCop and Onyx if they are covered in liquid while lit by FemCop's forcefield. This is due to a shader conflict with the newly optimized liquid and the lighting technique used for the forcefield.
  • Larva/Crawlers (and Vioreapers too) currently use humanoid bystander behaviors.
  • Crawlers' spit attack has a splash AoE where the projectile lands, but FX graphics aren't in for it yet, so it can appear as if Onyx is hit by nothing if she's standing nearby a landing spitball.
  • FemCop's force field doesn't emit light properly when the scene is mirrored.
  • It's possible for FemCop's forcefield to spawn on top of bystander enemies.
  • At minimum zoom, you can see the incoming/outgoing Ball Drone used in the Runt's section of the Chain Splicer H scene before it's meant to appear.
  • Some of Wraxe's combat FX need to be updated to work with new animations. Some may display as being rotated improperly or slightly out of position.
  • The liquid spurt FX on one of the Thug's H scene finishers sometimes doesn't play. We're aware of the cause and seeing if it pops up anywhere else before fixing it.
  • Infinite jabs are way overpowered against bosses right now. Jab spam will be changed to a standing combo soon-ish (among other combat improvements).
  • Street Lord Wraxe sometimes blocks the view of H scenes with his big fat wraxe when he's a bystander.

Console Commands
The game isn't balanced that great yet, so some people have asked if there are ways to bypass bosses or get some help. You can use console commands for this while the game is still rough around the edges. Press the ` (backtick/tilde) key to open the console. Type any of the commands below and press enter. Press ` again to close the console.

• godmode on/off - Makes Onyx indestructible and impervious to Exhaustion.
  • onepunchmode on/off - Gives Onyx the ability to kill anything with one attack.
  • setwave # - Sets the enemy wave to the number specified. Changes will not be reflected in enemies until the current wave is wiped out. If you want to fight Street Lord Wraxe, who spawns on Wave 20, then set the wave to 19 and wipe out the remaining enemies.
  • setgamespeed # - Multiplies the game speed by the number specified.
Yes, there is a lot to talk about here but not in the way Ero thinks xD

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Now get ready for the next changelog of "Fixed missing SFX for reflection of fluid in the empty test map"
The artwork for the Spider Cavern has been totally revamped. I'm in the process of adding reflections as well as integration of the water system to add slime FX/SFX to the ground.

I knew it. I fucking knew it. I predicted that shit.
Fucking reflections for that Spider Cavern without spiders.

I'm getting good at that whole business of writing imaginary changelogs.
Not yet on the level of announcing an important, several months long in the making, overhaul of...things that only affect the behind the scene and cannot be noticed by the player ; but I hope I'll get there one day.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I knew it. I fucking knew it. I predicted that shit.
Fucking reflections for that Spider Cavern without spiders.

I'm getting good at that whole business of writing imaginary changelogs.
Not yet on the level of announcing an important, several months long in the making, overhaul of...things that only affect the behind the scene and cannot be noticed by the player. But I hope I'll get there one day.
Don't worry, it comes with experience. Soon you'll be able to write down entire changelogs full year in advance with 95% accuracy.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Is there a cheat code to unlock all animations?
Use the cheat, play god-mode ... Play a couple of hours and collect the unlocked scenes as you go killing foes ... Also if you collect some cash.. you can buy the unlocked items to the cyber-scarecrow dude. 500 units each scene lol

Mr Black GIF(1).gif

I must say I had a great time kicking ass and collecting scenes lol (using PS4 control attached to laptop lol )

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
What happens to you the link of this game? Every time someone publishes it, it no longer serves the links

May 4, 2022
What happens to you the link of this game? Every time someone publishes it, it no longer serves the links
Links get published, and supporters get notification for new release through email, giving short window to publish links without a pass (GDRIVE/decrypt key (MEGA). After a certain amount of time, the links are manually altered by developer (MEGA notorious for shutting down accounts, GDRIVE not so much) for archival purposes. GDRIVE links remain but developer will ask for your unique supporter identifier before a password is given. Unsure if it's a one-time use, but no sane person would risk their paying account for that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes