Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Could someone that support Eromancer just ask him every fucking Day when he go back to "Malise and the Machine" please?
The halcyon days of "Malise and the Machine" have passed like wind on the fields. The gentle 2D project based on RPG Maker was too feasible, the potential of its gameplay both too simple to grasp and too deep for this world.
We will never see its like again.

Now get ready for the next changelog of "Fixed missing SFX for reflection of fluid in the empty test map" and a fucking skin swap of an animation done years ago.

Last edited:

z9db781i01b

Sep 21, 2022
The halcyon days of "Malise and the Machine" have passed like wind on the fields. The gentle 2D project based on RPG Maker was too feasible, the potential of it's gameplay both too simple to grasp and too deep for this world.
We will never see its like again.

Now get ready for the next changelog of "Fixed missing SFX for reflection of fluid in the empty test map" and a fucking skin swap of an animation done years ago.
"Improved frame 18 of backstep animation of enemy, frame 19 will be done next month"

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Could someone that support Eromancer just ask him every fucking Day when he go back to "Malise and the Machine" please?
Not happening. Because he 'lost all the data/didn't back it up(lol)' on PC and scammed people by saying he was reworking on it by presenting 'visual' works on end before coming out with this cash cow when his patrons started leaving him.

I am sure the mods will delete this post though and probably yours too for asking for 'clean up' purposes. They still never got back to me about the last posts they deleted weeks ago whenever someone brings up MaTM, but whatever.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
That is quite an interesting perspective...which would mean that this guy needs a serious project manager to whip his ass into work properly because he can't set his own goals straight. There's nothing wrong with that but one needs to accept the facts. And facts are - people with ADHD and/or on autism spectrum CAN'T manage shit because that's exactly what is their problem - self-management.
He could actually have ADHD, it's a common disorder. So that might be why he does what he does, he's also not the most experienced either.
I am sure the mods will delete this post though and probably yours too for asking for 'clean up' purposes. They still never got back to me about the last posts they deleted weeks ago whenever someone brings up MaTM, but whatever.
MATM has its own thread, they aren't in the wrong, they have rules for a reason.
huge pp :3

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
He could actually have ADHD, it's a common disorder. So that might be why he does what he does, he's also not the most experienced either.
I don't doubt it. I just know how such people operate as well. They need to be fucking whipped into working otherwise they WILL lose interest quickly and find countless excuses to NOT do shit. It is obvious this project is mismanaged now if the person in charge has ADHD.
From project management perspective such people are often too much to bother and I personally filled in forms to fire or at least move such individuals away from my supervision...now imagine what happens when someone with an attention span of a 4 years old is doing without ANY guidance or supervision...

Sep 16, 2018
I actually like it but that's because I have a thing for big, muscular women...especially the ones bullying slutty protagonists to the point of them regretting "biting too much this time".
A little off-topic but do you have any recommendations? I love a woman who can kick my ass

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
A little off-topic but do you have any recommendations? I love a woman who can kick my ass
Sadly, as far as H-games "action style" go, I have no solid recommendations.

Enlit3d's games (a category of its own)- his games are probably the ideal case scenario for the fetish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Games that are the closest to what we want:

Games that are somewhat okayish?:

Barely scratching the itch with one or two enemies (doesn't mean they are bad in general!):

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
For some clarity:

On the right graph, be sure to click "All". It still boggles my mind that this Scamomancer is raking in over $23k+/- a month right now and over the last year he went from like $16k to current $23k. That's just insane. For such little content released, he made something like $240k last year. *sighs* Yeah, I had high hopes back in the MaTM days...not now though.

On a side note, to -

Two games I think EVERYone should play through at least once: Noxian Nights - https://f95zone.to/threads/noxian-nights-v1-2-4-hreinn-games.2/ & Karryn's Prison - https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-5-7-dlcs-remtairy.33777/. That second you can even buy on Steam to show off to friends & family. Enjoy.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Although i think he might have OCD instead, he hyper focuses on the smallest stuff. Quality is his biggest passion from talking to him, if it's not up to his standards he will work it over and over until it is. Which is why it's not the biggest game, but it sure is a good looking one, not many like it visually.
Might explain a fuckton of bugfixes that should be ignored in 80% of the cases. Pareto principle is still true to this day - 80% of the work is responsible for 20% of the results, while 20% of the work is responsible for 80% of the results. Ero is obviously doing it the wrong way, focusing on small details that don't bring in any value whatsoever...
To you it may seem a lot but it's still not enough to hire the professional staff he desires. He's doing what he can with the people he knows.
Trust me, it is enough. Why you guys always try to calculate wages and costs as if everything is done in fucking NYC, Silicon Valley or goddamn Liechtenstein? I've just did my quick research. In more than HALF of the european countries, you can get more than a decent developer with experience in gamedev + an artist, both on full time payroll and you will still end up with fuckton of money to spare or hire TWO more people and pay them well. And that is if you want to keep it in the wider west...if you move to some asian/african/s.american countries, you can actually get a full bloody team for that money. Companies like Accenture have outsource centers in Argentina or Poland for a reason...and keep in mind that gamedev is a low-cost industry so salaries are often way below the required skills for similar positions in typical business enviroment (like the ERP systems or business applications). That's exactly the same reason why there's a huge boom of gamedev companies in the Central/Eastern Europe over the last two decades...and if I recall correctly, some people in Eromancer's team were from Ukraine and most likely ended up in Poland or other surrounding countries.

Now, a different problem is that he relies too much on people he knows which is rarely the cheapest option and far from the best. I myself am showed time and time again that taking cheap/free services from "friends" is often a road to higher costs in the long run because they are people and they still want to be paid...or else they'll just do a shit job, not because of malice but because they are not motivated hard enough.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Sadly, as far as H-games "action style" go, I have no solid recommendations.

Enlit3d's games (a category of its own)- his games are probably the ideal case scenario for the fetish.

Games that are the closest to what we want:

Games that are somewhat okayish?:

Barely scratching the itch with one or two enemies (doesn't mean they are bad in general!):
Now, if there were links for all those . . . click, noise! ; P

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
No, this is not a "sketch", it's a sneak peek of the animation that Eromancer already commissioned to the guy that has done most of the H-animations. And it's almost finished.
My point is, I'd like to know for how long is Eromancer going to keep it without putting it in-game. Back in 2021 he used to put the animations at the end of the month or sometimes the next month, but who knows for how long he's going to milk it now.
If there is only 1 artist/animator doing all the work, then it could somewhat explain why new content is coming so slowly.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
If there is only 1 artist/animator doing all the work, then it could somewhat explain why new content is coming so slowly.
not an excuse when solo devs put out much more content. gameplay-wise AND H-wise.
yeah i know not to compare yada yada. but we're talking about multiple people in a team with a huge amount of budget.

no excuse for having an extremely low amount of output both H and gameplay...

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Ero is obviously doing it the wrong way, focusing on small details that don't bring in any value whatsoever...
Well i'm not a dev so i can't judge in what order or how things should be done. Something like cooking a steak seems easy, just season it and heat it, until you realize there is some technique required to get perfect results. I'm sure game development is the same and i'm not qualified to speak that much on it, but sure assuming things are that straightforward it could seem that way.
Trust me, it is enough. Why you guys always try to calculate wages and costs as if everything is done in fucking NYC, Silicon Valley or goddamn Liechtenstein? I've just did my quick research
i did say a while back that Ero told us "if you know a someone willing to do this tell me and i'll be happy to hire them" i believe i told Yojimbo543 that. I explained he wanted programmers not artist, he has enough of those. Programmers can easily make a much better living outside being a dev for a small lewd game which is why they don't bite. The posts from that discussion should still there, but this isn't something new, Yojimbo543 and i went over this.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes