DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
If you mean the OLD intro, it was included on Jan-2021 and removed on Jan-2022. If you mean the NEW intro it was included on last month (Jul-2023).

Fun fact: the concept art goes back to early 2019, with the 2D Pure Onyx sprites, but it was never implemented in-game (not a surprise).
I'm sure the White Knights will have a paragraph ready to defend why Scamo took so long to apply another animation(even a shitty/janky one, but whatever, it is what it is.)

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
We are neither surprised nor confused, we are amused.

It's like watching a really bad movie (eg. Samurai Cop) that becomes good for all the wrong reasons. Grab a beer, some popcorn, and be entertained by the sheer incompetence of a scammer who believes he's the smartest guy on earth.
Eromancer is the textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, and watching him fuck up over and over again is very...

...very...

...VERY ENTERTAINING!

:KEK:

PS: The Onyx+Semi H-animation is almost done, let's make a poll and see who gets it right. When will the animation be included in the game? My vote is not before Nov-2023.
Let's play!
sounds like coping.
Dude was being as lighthearted as possible about it and they still find a way to get offended over it :ROFLMAO:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
This sentence piqued my interest after re-reading it today.
Shouldn't you have learned by now that you're doing the same as they are despite the justification you tried to put yourself into? :sneaky:
I have, it's why i'm using their logic, since mine was "wrong". You say Ero bad, so i play along.
If, Ero = bad. Then why, people = surprised? I'm thinking as a person who is against him, and my thoughts lead me to go elsewhere and forget this game's existence because it was never a game nor will it ever be one. right?
Would the game be any different at all had the ones that disagree with you simply non-existent?
I don't see the point of that question. I'm not wishing anyone to not exist, i'm here because i like game and this is thread is about game. This thread has nothing to do with its development hence why i say complaining is pointless. It's more so for your sanity.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Christin Eleven

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
This is funny, coming from someone with a Pure Onyx Signature :HideThePain:
Why? You trash talk about the game on here as if it will change it, but you're just yelling at a wall. Which is why i said its coping, because it is, it's a way for you to deal with a tough situation. Me however, i'm aware of the game's state, I like it for what it is, nothing more. When i am asked to donate a dollar to charity, i give it. Will that dollar actually save someone? Idk, but am i going to get mad and ask for it back if it doesn't? No. I treat Ero the same, whether he completes it or doesn't, i give because i like helping, the game can die off and i'll be fine. So i don't see how me having PO sig is "funny". It just means i like the game, is that wrong? :3

Nov 9, 2022
They are still working on this? It feels like it's already been a decade and I don't really see anything that stands out as new in changelog.
Is it any good, or are devs just using extreme drip-feeding to milk patrons?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I don't see the point of that question. I'm not wishing anyone to not exist, i'm here because i like game and this is thread is about game. This thread has nothing to do with its development hence why i say complaining is pointless. It's more so for your sanity.
Here's something more understandable:

I am not talking about development, or complaining, or whether or not it has something with my sanity.

I'm simply asking if the game would be any different if all of us here started to appreciate, talk positively, and overall agreeing with your points without anyone trash-talking the game purely out of spite?

And yes, this question is related to the game as a whole franchise.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm thinking as a person who is against him, and my thoughts lead me to go elsewhere and forget this game's existence because it was never a game nor will it ever be one
Gathering positive feedback only get you so far, hence why people like Yojimbo is here to give their opinions albeit negative most of the time.

Don't take most of these folks trash-talk face-value, darling. They'd probably care more than you do.

Do note that I am not hating or trash-talking the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulbanych

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
They are still working on this? It feels like it's already been a decade and I don't really see anything that stands out as new in changelog.
Is it any good, or are devs just using extreme drip-feeding to milk patrons?
I would say software stability and artistic integrity thus far are the only redeeming points of this game. Otherwise, most of the changelogs are often focusing on bug fixes with minimal hentai content in between patches. For the whole franchise, it would be their 10th Anniversary in 2024 (Malise and the Machine was released in 2014, put on hold since 2017/2018, while Pure Onyx developed after Malise and the Machine put on hold shortly.)

Few updates prior to the July/August Test Release only have one or two new animations while the rest are yet another variation of the same theme (i.e. Vioreaper 3x for Onyx ported for the Femcop, etc.)

TL;DR
This will be finished like never.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I have, it's why i'm using their logic, since mine was "wrong".
This sentence also interests me the most after re-reading it again.
DM me if you like so the topic doesn't steer off the rails
Query:
What's wrong with your logic when both parties can be right and wrong at the same time?

Reactions: Bulbanych

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I'm simply asking if the game would be any different if all of us here started to appreciate, talk positively, and overall agreeing with your points without anyone trash-talking the game purely out of spite?

And yes, this question is related to the game as a whole franchise.
and i'm simply asking what is the point of that?
Gathering positive feedback only get you so far, hence why people like Yojimbo is here to give their opinions albeit negative most of the time.

Don't take most of these folks trash-talk face-value, darling. They'd probably care more than you do.
Repeating the same feedback can only get you so far as well hun. They had to refresh the forum rules for this same reason, try telling the mods not to "take it face value" next time they clean the place.

• Angry
2.90 star(s) 77 Votes