Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
I'm happy to see that the "rough" animations are back in it after Patreon made a stink about it. Though a great thing to see would be the Fem Cop and Bunny, generally the other female characters, being susceptible to being caught in grab attacks. Maybe the thugs and whatnot just randomly decide to go for them if they catch each other with attacks. It would be a way better way to see those scenes than to just have to find random pickups and look at the gallery.

Either that or a gamemode to play as them, but I don't really care much for that personally.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
dinglers" said:
Where free cam?
At least attempt to help yourself. Took me about a minute to find with the search.
Short answer: install Unity debugger then hit F7
Long answer

When update this great game?
Bugfix Updates: Monthly
Content updates: Semi annually to annually.
Substantial Updates: When the stars align under the blue moon of Friday the 13th.

Last edited:

MrWubbalot

Formerly 'AGSmith'
Mar 27, 2021
No one has Version 0.112.0 ?
This late in the month we may as well wait for next month's build. So maybe check back in about two weeks?

The dev time for this project does seem to be slow, but I assume that like most game development what we're being shown is the vertical slice. So it might look like the game is at a standstill while Eromancer is building the full world in the background.
Of course it's frustrating that we don't have more - but I think that comes from recognising the quality and potential of the game. And if we see that then I'm pretty sure he does too, and is unlikely to give up on something he's clearly put this much passionate work into. I know there are prior projects that he did abandon, so I'm not claiming to have special insight here, just a hunch from the level of polish that this one - he wants to finish. I could be wrong. We'll see.

So don't buy builds if you can't afford to and maybe stop expecting big content drops - for your own sanity, because I've followed projects that took ten years to complete. It's done when it's done and you can't get "scammed" if you don't put any money in.

Looking forward to the next build and I hope one day we can play the music tracks inside of the gallery. Feels a bit lifeless without that.

vladonski

Jun 1, 2024
Well, in the next month's update we might get a femcop + charger (i think he won't stress so much about it and it will be the same one as Onyx's) or the new enemy, Assasin (he posted on twitter the new clothing damage for her and he said that it will be released soon).

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Well, in the next month's update we might get a femcop + charger (i think he won't stress so much about it and it will be the same one as Onyx's) or the new enemy, Assasin (he posted on twitter the new clothing damage for her and he said that it will be released soon).
"Soon™".

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
This is a really good game. I kind of wish it was more story based, like say, a streets of rage or tmnt game used to be. Side scroller with chapters, and bosses. It's got the engine and all the components for it. I don't know what the dev originally had in mind though, or if the plan was always for it to be entirely wave based.

Also, is there actually a difference between rough and vanilla scenes? I've watched them back to back and it seems about the same.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
this game is dead, slowly people will lose interest and dev abandon this game also
As much as I would love it to happen since it's better than current status quo, truth is it is almost perfect milking cow.
Looks nice? Checked.
Has literally any activity over the last three months (despite it being almost 95% bugfixing of bugfixing of bugfixing)? Checked.
Has an army of fanatical shillers over here and on twatter? Checked!

With these three rings of power, it is doomed to be a great exploitation tool for the next two or three years.

Jokes about lack of erocontent aside and slow pace...I wonder when we will see anything substantial for gameplay loop. It is functionally still the same stuff we've seen 5 years ago and no one can argue with this :D

2.90 star(s) 78 Votes