EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PDBanner1.png

Overview:
You play as a sheltered prince who discovers very quickly that his life won't be fun and sex forever (even though he always tries to find time for the latter!)

Forced out of his comfort zone, you must guide him on his way and decide what it is you want him to pursue. Revenge? Love? Just sex? Maybe a combination of them?

Enjoy finding the many scenarios and situations where sexual encounters and potential relationships will be the driving force of the story in deciding who you are fighting for / against by the end!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-19
Release Date: 2022-09-19
Developer: Meathicus Man -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03fa
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

PD1.png PD2.png PD3.png PD5.png PD7.png PD8.png PD9.png PD10.png PD11.png PD12.png PD13.png PD19.png PD14.png PD16.png PD18.png PD17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Bruh this games doesn't use arrow keys for controls. F in chat for all those who whack off left handed

Hi there! I'm sorry about that, when I designed the game and the battle system it was simply easier and caused less problems to use WASD but I understand that it can be a problem! I will add them back in and then reupload! :)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Koikatsu and RPG.
Alright, alright.
Seems well made.
Burning question - animated?
Or at least planning on it?
Either way, caught my interest, will be watching this one.
How much content we got?

Reactions: Wwejon69

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Koikatsu and RPG.
Alright, alright.
Seems well made.
Burning question - animated?
Or at least planning on it?
Either way, caught my interest, will be watching this one.
How much content we got?
Thank you for your interest! It is indeed animated and hopefully I will keep improving for future versions. :)

As for content, there are a few scenes to get through including one that has different text variations depending on your choice!

Reactions: DrFree and Ritsujin

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Beside the keyboard that I would prefer to use arrow keys instead of WASD this game really good, I enjoyed the story and the H event with the maids. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more update in the future, wish Dev the best with this project

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Thank you for your interest! It is indeed animated and hopefully I will keep improving for future versions. :)

As for content, there are a few scenes to get through including one that has different text variations depending on your choice!
Then I shall try it out.

Oh yeah, open a ticket for a dev tag in the tickets tab.
Usually the big boys around tell people about it, but eh.

Reactions: Meathicus

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
As another spawn of the devil, I feel your plight. F for all left handers who jack off amongst the right-hander market tyranny.
You are all perfectly valid! I'm currently uploading the Arrow Key version right now! :)

Beside the keyboard that I would prefer to use arrow keys instead of WASD this game really good, I enjoyed the story and the H event with the maids. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more update in the future, wish Dev the best with this project
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have planned out the story and a lot of the scenes already so Ihope you enjoy future versions too!

Then I shall try it out.

Oh yeah, open a ticket for a dev tag in the tickets tab.
Usually the big boys around tell people about it, but eh.
Hope you enjoy! I have opened a ticket and hopefully I will have my tag soon, thank you. :)

This looks promising; would you mind elaborating on the femdom aspects of the game? How heavy we talkin'?
Right now they are very light and will not be one of the main focuses, however there will be female characters in the future that can offer you that if you decide to pursue that direction!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have planned out the story and a lot of the scenes already so Ihope you enjoy future versions too!
It's very good, can I ask but I wonder what kind of fetishes you planned to add in the game in the future? I'm personally won't mind to have some exhibitionism content with the girls, not just that but do you plan to add some wardrobe feature where MC can decide to dress/undress them as he wanted?

Reactions: Meathicus

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
I have updated the links in the OP to include the Arrow-Key version! Unfortunately Mixdrop isn't working for me right now so I have removed the old link until I can upload it there too! Enjoy. :D

It's very good, can I ask but I wonder what kind of fetishes you planned to add in the game in the future? I'm personally won't mind to have some exhibitionism content with the girls, not just that but do you plan to add some wardrobe feature where MC can decide to dress/undress them as he wanted?
There won't be a lot of exhibitionism content unless it's with a girl who would already like that idea / possibly be open to it and even then it wouldn't take up a lot of the future scenes. I do have a couple of ideas for some though!

As for the wardrobe, there will be something similar with the love interests of the game but it will only be a small, optional part of it later. :)

Reactions: thevoid089

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Ah, another fellow dev of culture. Welcome Meathicus
Thank you so much! Your game looks interesting too, I will be checking it out! :D

The game is tagged both female and male domination... Does that mean there are sub and dom paths?
There won't be any sub or dom "paths" but there will be some characters in the future in which you can decide which scene you prefer. :)

Wait, so someone else got hold of the MC's maid harem? I don't like the sound of that.
The fate of the girls isn't made clear but there is no stealing of harems, don't worry!

Power.

Even baby seals.
Noooo, leave the baby seals out of it! :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote