moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Gave this a try, and I have a few things to say:
1) I like the maids, especially Lacie. I hope they get to join us later
2) Was there a list of keyboard commands that I missed? Because I don't remember anything telling me that Esc opens the menu - I found that out by accident. I'm just so used to X opening the menu I didn't even think about Esc
3) The sex animations are incredibly laggy. Everything else works fine so far, including combat, but the animations are so laggy... I recommend adding the option to choose between animations and no animations (i.e. just static pictures). This early in the development it will be easy to add the option to switch between the two
4) I wish there were more things to interact with in the world

It would have been nice to see at least the start of the next chapter, instead of ending right after "arriving" in town.

Overall a nice start and I hope you continue.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
This game is definitely interesting with the use of both pixel art and koikatsu animations. I also like the combat element. All of the women in the game so far have big boobs and I'm wondering if there will be any women in the future that'll have breasts on the smaller side. I'll be looking forward to future updates on this game.

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Gave this a try, and I have a few things to say:
1) I like the maids, especially Lacie. I hope they get to join us later
2) Was there a list of keyboard commands that I missed? Because I don't remember anything telling me that Esc opens the menu - I found that out by accident. I'm just so used to X opening the menu I didn't even think about Esc
3) The sex animations are incredibly laggy. Everything else works fine so far, including combat, but the animations are so laggy... I recommend adding the option to choose between animations and no animations (i.e. just static pictures). This early in the development it will be easy to add the option to switch between the two
4) I wish there were more things to interact with in the world

It would have been nice to see at least the start of the next chapter, instead of ending right after "arriving" in town.

Overall a nice start and I hope you continue.
Thank you for the message and notes!

1) Lacie will indeed be joining later. :)
2) There isn't at the moment but I will add that in to the intro for sure!
3) Oh, that is strange! It works fine on my PC. I will test it out with a friends laptop and try to resolve the lag.
4) The main town will feature more things to do and interact with! :D

This game is definitely interesting with the use of both pixel art and koikatsu animations. I also like the combat element. All of the women in the game so far have big boobs and I'm wondering if there will be any women in the future that'll have breasts on the smaller side. I'll be looking forward to future updates on this game.
Thank you for playing! There are going to be women with smaller sizes as well, definitely. :)

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
3) Oh, that is strange! It works fine on my PC. I will test it out with a friends laptop and try to resolve the lag.
My PC is getting old, and MV is not particularly well optimized (according to what I have heard). I suspect those two things combined are the reason. Hence my suggestion of a choice between animations and static pictures.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I didn't have any lag with the animations and my laptop is a couple years old too. Is it an Hp laptop? My old laptop was an Hp and it was absolutely garbage at doing anything, even booting up took about a minute.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
My PC is getting old, and MV is not particularly well optimized (according to what I have heard). I suspect those two things combined are the reason. Hence my suggestion of a choice between animations and static pictures.
Scripts and Plugins can lag games, i've experienced it a bunch.

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone! I have spent the last day or so looking into the lag issues with the animations and I believe the problem is to do with the NWJS and Pixi (What MV uses to run and render the engine) being old on my version of MV.

I have updated both of these and used a new video player and it seems that the results are much, much better on mine, and my friends older laptops that I tested it on! I will be uploading and updating the OP with the "optimized" version as soon as I move all the movies over from the old player. :D

I believe I have found the issue! Although if the problem still persists I will add the choice between animation and static. :)

*picture*
Thank you! I will do my best to make everyone proud. :cool:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone! I have spent the last day or so looking into the lag issues with the animations and I believe the problem is to do with the NWJS and Pixi (What MV uses to run and render the engine) being old on my version of MV.

I have updated both of these and used a new video player and it seems that the results are much, much better on mine, and my friends older laptops that I tested it on! I will be uploading and updating the OP with the "optimized" version as soon as I move all the movies over from the old player. :D

I believe I have found the issue! Although if the problem still persists I will add the choice between animation and static. :)

Thank you! I will do my best to make everyone proud. :cool:
Thank you for the work, you really make sure to satisfy us players by fix the lag issue. Hopefully it won't delay your work on the next update

Reactions: Meathicus

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Thank you for the work, you really make sure to satisfy us players by fix the lag issue. Hopefully it won't delay your work on the next update
Thank you!! I think it's important to get the technical problems fixed as early as possible so that in the future I can just focus on the story, gameplay and scenes! So far it hasn't delayed me too much, don't worry. :)

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
I never comment but i saw this and tried it and wow. not only is it well made, it's also well designed. Great job
Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. I'll do my best to keep making something you enjoy going forward! :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
another ridiculous game with one breast size for all.. seriously get some damn variety in body sizes! These are fucking boring same girl with different face.. DAMN BORING.

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
another ridiculous game with one breast size for all.. seriously get some damn variety in body sizes! These are fucking boring same girl with different face.. DAMN BORING.
Hi there! I'm sorry you feel that way. Have you played 0.02 yet? I have tried to add some variety to the girls with more distinct heights, faces and bodies. There's a much less busty girl (but more ass), a tall strong girl and then a short busty one too. If these aren't to your tastes then that's too bad but understandable.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No I just saw this game than saw all sample pictures all looking the same.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote