Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Please let us have an optional gay route so we can add Azey to our harem. if that's ok
Hi! Thank you for your interest! Azey will for sure be an optional route in the future if you so wish, but first, he has to reappear in the story and then he'll have to get voted for in the content polls!

If enough people like and want scenes for him, he'll get content (and will eventually get content regardless)! :)

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Hi there! The only swinging in this game is with one of the male characters sharing their wife with you, and it's completely avoidable if you're not into that kind of thing!
Thanks for the clarification. I'll try the game :)
Are there enough girls for a harem if you don't like swinging?

Reactions: Meathicus

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. I'll try the game :)
Are there enough girls for a harem if you don't like swinging?
Thank you so much for your interest! I hope you enjoy it. :)

There's only 1 girl that fits the role of swinging (she and her husband live that lifestyle already)!

The rest of the girls you can have a H-Scene with (5 at the moment!) will be yours only, and MC will never have any desire to share them either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akainu456

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
If the images in the /img/ folder (and maybe other too?) are already encrypted, please pay attention to the capitalization. Otherwise it's sadly not playable on linux.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Saw Azey in the previews and

I need a white-haired, dark-skin tomboy maid.
Come ooooooooooooooon, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev, think about it. :BootyTime:
Everyone's stacked, where the flatties at? :HideThePain:

Edit: Someone made an oopsie, it seems. Screenshot 2022-09-20 033818.png
Just letting you know. (y)

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
If the images in the /img/ folder (and maybe other too?) are already encrypted, please pay attention to the capitalization. Otherwise it's sadly not playable on linux.
Hey! I'm sorry to hear that. Let me shoot you a quick DM to see if we can fix this and maybe get a Linux version added!

Saw Azey in the previews and

I need a white-haired, dark-skin tomboy maid.
Come ooooooooooooooon, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev, think about it. :BootyTime:
Everyone's stacked, where the flatties at? :HideThePain:

Edit: Someone made an oopsie, it seems.
Just letting you know. (y)
Did you read my mind or something? While she isn't a maid, that exact person is coming in the next version... :sneaky:

And thanks for the heads up! It's been fixed. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ritsujin

sassanis

May 8, 2017
First i want to congratulate you for your game. A question though. Is the exporation quest bugged or unfinished because even though i finished the quest with Hera, i can't speak to Zendas in the morning about it and the only option is the swinging one.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet, but for now I really like it. Normally I don't like RPGM games, but this is too good and not confusing at all. The story is fun to read, renders and models really nice. Girls are cute <3. Im a fan of romance and femdom. I hope you add more femdom. Most of the main girls have potential because almost all of them assertive lol. And romance started really great with cute blue haired girl :love:. I wish you continued success. Great game.

Edit: I just saw the femdom scene now. I really liked the writing bro, you are good. Gentle femdom is the best. My favorite type of scene.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
First i want to congratulate you for your game. A question though. Is the exporation quest bugged or unfinished because even though i finished the quest with Hera, i can't speak to Zendas in the morning about it and the only option is the swinging one.
Hi there, thank you! Good catch! I looked into your question, and it is indeed a bug I managed to replicate! I have attached the fix to my post, drag the 2 files here to the "www/data" folder and it should be fixed! I'll upload the full game again with the fix applied too. :)

I haven't finished the game yet, but for now I really like it. Normally I don't like RPGM games, but this is too good and not confusing at all. The story is fun to read, renders and models really nice. Girls are cute <3. Im a fan of romance and femdom. I hope you add more femdom. Most of the main girls have potential because almost all of them assertive lol. And romance started really great with cute blue haired girl :love:. I wish you continued success. Great game.

Edit: I just saw the femdom scene now. I really liked the writing bro, you are good. Gentle femdom is the best. My favorite type of scene.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :D

I made sure to add as much variety as I could to cater to people's tastes and have a little something for everyone, so it makes me happy to hear that you liked it!

As for more femdom content, if it is voted for on my content polls, I'll add more of it to the next version! (And more of that and everything else will come regardless as I continue to develop the girls and their scenes.) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

sassanis

May 8, 2017
Hi there, thank you! Good catch! I looked into your question, and it is indeed a bug I managed to replicate! I have attached the fix to my post, drag the 2 files here to the "www/data" folder and it should be fixed! I'll upload the full game again with the fix applied too. :)
Ok, game works as intented now. The exploration quest and the 3 following ones. Thanks for the immediate response and the quick bugfix. To be completely honest i started playing the game waiting for the femdom route, but i kept playing cause i really liked interacting with the characters. So great work! Keep it up

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Ok, game works as intented now. The exploration quest and the 3 following ones. Thanks for the immediate response and the quick bugfix. To be completely honest i started playing the game waiting for the femdom route, but i kept playing cause i really liked interacting with the characters. So great work! Keep it up
Perfect! Glad to hear it worked. Thank you for playing and enjoying it so far! :D

iwings

Jan 5, 2018
Any idea why this occurs when I talk to any npc? This occurred after I spoke to Ninanya outside by the river.

Reactions: zhn

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Silly complaint but I find the sounds during the h-scenes really...jarring? Grating?...Bad?
Other than that Im looking forward to wherever this story goes.

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Silly complaint but I find the sounds during the h-scenes really...jarring? Grating?...Bad?
Other than that Im looking forward to wherever this story goes.
Ahh I'm sorry you feel that way! lf you want to, you can turn down the SE volume in options for now and perhaps in the next version I'll provide an option to mute H-Scene sounds for people who dislike it!

Glad you liked it otherwise though, thanks for playing! :)

zhn

Jan 25, 2018
Any idea why this occurs when I talk to any npc? This occurred after I spoke to Ninanya outside by the river.
I get this error when I save and later load the save game. Saving is no problem, but after I load a lot of npc cause this error.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Fun game and I'm looking forward for more, but:

I did the training quests and now it's telling me to talk to Z... (the rescuer, forgot his name lol) to ask him for tips for exploring, but there is no option in the dialogue, did I reach the final of the update or is something wrong with the game?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote