Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
No I just saw this game than saw all sample pictures all looking the same.
Ahh I see, the first version probably has the least variety in terms of bodies and faces which is where most of the sample pictures are from! I feel like since then I have made a bigger effort to try and offer more variety in that regard with more coming in future versions. :)

Reactions: molitar

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Noob question: What's the animation took for this game?
I'm not sure I understand the question, do you mean how I animated the models?

The female models look fine but
- RPGM :sick:
- only one body type :(
- femdom :sick:
- no harem tag :(

Hello!

- I used RPGM because it suits the kind of story I want to tell and I like the feeling of exploration you get with it! I understand it's not everyone's favorite engine, though.

- In the new version I have tried to introduce more variation in bodies, and this of course will be expanded in future releases too. :)

- Femdom is extremely light currently with only 1 of the maids having that disposition (With it not even really being a femdom scene). In the future more "explicit" femdom scenes will be absolutely optional and avoidable if you do not like them.

- Harem path will definitely be available in the future with most of the girls joining you at the end if you so wish!

Encountered a bug during prologue
Hi there! Thanks for catching that. I tried to replicate the bug as I thought I knew what caused it but it works fine on my end. I will DM you so we can get to the bottom of this! :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still playing it (had to start a bit of prologue to reach to new story) but the new update so far really good, I really like Layla's model design (fit my taste just like with Tana). Not gonna lie even though it was kinda wrong for Zendas
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind for more sexual action with her in the future...and maybe take her from him too, of course it would need to have his approval first

Reactions: Meathicus

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Still playing it (had to start a bit of prologue to reach to new story) but the new update so far really good, I really like Layla's model design (fit my taste just like with Tana). Not gonna lie even though it was kinda wrong for Zendas
I don't mind for more sexual action with her in the future...and maybe take her from him too, of course it would need to have his approval first
I'm so glad you're liking it so far! You'll learn more in the future about Zendas and Layla and why they are how they are.

There'll be more action with her too of course!

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so glad you're liking it so far! You'll learn more in the future about Zendas and Layla and why they are how they are.

There'll be more action with her too of course!
Definitely don't mind to learn more about their backstory, I must say they are a very interesting couple. And not gonna lie I really love all the new girls so far, the story are very well written, Azey really are a badass
, good soundtrack and sfx as always,.... Still on my way but this is my impression with this update so far
Edit: Done with this update, all the new sex event really hot. Love Nina a lot, can't wait to see how the relationship between her and MC will grow in the future updates

Last edited:

Meathicus

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Definitely don't mind to learn more about their backstory, I must say they are a very interesting couple. And not gonna lie I really love all the new girls so far, the story are very well written, Azey really are a badass
, good soundtrack and sfx as always,.... Still on my way but this is my impression with this update so far
Edit: Done with this update, all the new sex event really hot. Love Nina a lot, can't wait to see how the relationship between her and MC will grow in the future updates
I'm so glad you've enjoyed the new update and girls!

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate you playing through it so far! :D

Hopefully more femdom in the future!
It will be an optional choice in a future update for some characters if you are so inclined! :)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmm, I'm not sure actually! It's been in the genres since the beginning but I'm not sure how to add it as a tag :unsure:
report first post and in the report put "please add [animated] tag"
or make a post here that contains pic evidence and then report that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote