fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
I don't know, I won elemental ring or some shit like that. It should be all in the game files but I don't know where. Don't excpect Fearie stuff tho.
i know i will just keep fighting until find the right one and what class did u choose for starting out and what type of magic did u use for alignment

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't think there is such problem, as you'r using cheats maybe you are just not aware about the tier mechanic and have geatly increased your lvl ?

If so, then nothing is broke and it's totally normal : each tier up (so every 20 lvl) the skill potential grow, and so : as the current lvl is not displayed with numbers but by five star, they shrink or even disappear, no points is acutally lost, indeed, it's just than you can now acceed a better lvl. Iirc, If you increase your lvl without training your skills at some point they even not gonna be listed anymore, but if you restart to train them they gonna be displayed again.
Yes I cheated my ass off. Some ridiculous level. I thought the cheat only affected the stats in the pentagram and level. By maxing stats, am I also increasing the stats on the left hand column? Thanks for the reply, excellent game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
why do skills go down over time they should stay once u hit 5 stars that should be considered mastered
What I get from his reply is that the 5 stars rest to 0 with each new level.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How do you make the console work? Every time I try to use a code, the game just crashes.
"Shift O" Mine locks up. Use the 2 files listed by a poster above. It got rid of a lot of bugs and adds a great cheat ability for me.

Reactions: nocure

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Can you make your slave to do other jobs that different from her class. For example, can a slave class maid works as a stripper. If so how can I do that. I just cannot seem to choose any other jobs for them rather than their class :rolleyes:.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hi guys !
Atm you try to deal with an unpatched version... I have not try to download it (why should I ?^^).
But there is two files who gonna resolve a lot of your problems the db content must replace the old db folder.
As for the files inside of game.rar you can put them directly in the same name folder and erase the old duplicated files... And it should work xD.
This is good advice. Be sure to follow it (read the rest of the post, too).

I did use couple codes, next day and buildings core. Expedition seems to be working, just can't don't know or can't get recieve the items they found and the camp memory leak. Which code would fix that?
Also which codes would you recommend that I should use or is it safe to use all or most of them with out breaking my saves?
The Github code is the clean code; you'll really want to use it - all of it. I'm 80% sure your save will break, but you can try and call back all of your explorers, and sell your exploration building beforehand.
But, just start a new game, would be the best option in any case. Cheat a bit to hasten your start to a similar point.

There's currently an issue (the only one I've found so far) with class ChainedAttack(renpy.Displayable) having been removed from the code a bit too early. You'll need to grab the 90 lines from oldcode.json, and reinject them somewhere - I've punched them in \game\code\UDDs.rpy (under init -960 python), and battles no longer crash.
Everything else from the git, has been working perfectly so far. (y)

Reactions: Q Who and -GG-

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Decided to combine most of the girl packs together.
To apply you need to replace the "chars" folder with the new one by going pytfall>game>content>chars
Girl Pack from the OP is incomplete as fuck. More then half of packs are lacking datafiles, you need to download them manualy from their forum.
For others, see attached. The only one missing is 'Soukou_Akki_Muramasa'.
Unpack to \game\content\chars if you kept the original folder names of the character pack linked in OP.

-Updated some of the data files already included in the pack, they lacked a lot of info.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
How to use the exploration guild? it does not allow me to assign characters to teams
To create the team you need to click on small button with "..." in the teams tab. What's important you need to have more than 5000 gold to do so, otherwise the button will be grayed out and unclickable. It's counterintuitive and devs probably should make the button clickable anyway or at least mention it in the wiki.

Reactions: eonfow

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Also which codes would you recommend that I should use or is it safe to use all or most of them with out breaking my saves?
> You can start with the games.rare + db.rare download I provided page 24. None of your save gonna be broke using them unless you think you have cheated too much ^^. If thoses codes are not enough maybe you can ask here for more and I'm gonna ask DarkTL if he plan to add them or not.
+ For the items earned by your exploration party they should be inside the MC inventory.

A lot of the items from exploration are being turned into bottles of milk in the PCs inventory rather than being the item they're supposed to be. I'm assuming that's a bug and isn't supposed to be happening?

That or they're simply disappearing and the milk is coming from somewhere else (do lactating slaves produce milk bottles?)
> What ? ^^ Indeed lactating girl produce milk, no item are turned into milk, the items eaned should be in the MC inventory.

how to get the faerie equipment and get the most powerful weapon and rings
> Arena mostly, the higher the lvl of the opponant the better the reward gonna be. Exploration can lead to cool items aswell as fishing (even if fishing get nerfed in this current version you can probably won some valuable items). But the quickest way is imo to train a lot your MC and to climb the arena survival :)

Yes I cheated my ass off. Some ridiculous level. I thought the cheat only affected the stats in the pentagram and level. By maxing stats, am I also increasing the stats on the left hand column? Thanks for the reply, excellent game.
> Hum I am not sure I understand your question correctly.
Let's say you try to lvl up naked ^^ : you gonna have a stat increase provided by your class + the max value who gonna increase.
If you leveling up with a good equipement
you gonna have the same + your good equipement gonna help you (not all the time : as long as the equipement is powerfull enough) to make you catch up the difference, in short.

How do you make the console work? Every time I try to use a code, the game just crashes.
> I recommand to you to check my post on the page 24. There is the official cheat engine inside, I think it should be enough.
(The features (who are all usable in just one click) includ : 10000 gold / lvl up/ max stats / all the items/max disposition/ replenishment of action point, pv, mp, vit/ arena reputation gain + if you using it on a girl profile screen you can lvl her up aswell etc)

What I get from his reply is that the 5 stars rest to 0 with each new level.
> Not 0 ^^... Let's say you have 1000 points in one skill, the max value for you at this point. You reach lvl 20 and so go to the next tier. You still gonna have your 1000 points, but the cureent max you can reach gonna be 1500. All the number used were arbitrary just for the example :).

Can you make your slave to do other jobs that different from her class. For example, can a slave class maid works as a stripper. If so how can I do that. I just cannot seem to choose any other jobs for them rather than their class :rolleyes:.
> Nah I don't think it's possible, iirc. But even a dual class (so stripper/maid for ex) gonna be less efficient than a mono class stripper. But you can change their work in the JSON, I don't remember if it's creating bug, so better change all the girls job and start a new game to be sure. If you don't want to start a new game^^: just keep the old files just in case it doesn't work.

How to use the exploration guild? it does not allow me to assign characters to teams
> I don't know at which point you are locked. Have you try to definie their working place, and indeed set them on exploration guild ? After that go on the screen for the team and click in "..." (iirc) in the bottom center of the scren, then drag and put the members.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
> What ? ^^ Indeed lactating girl produce milk, no item are turned into milk, the items eaned should be in the MC inventory.
Good to know about the milk - I half suspected that was the case after I posted, but nice to be certain.

Unfortunately there does seem to be an issue with some of the exploration destinations, although not all of them.
About half of the ones that I've visited so far are recording all of the items that the party has found but none of them are appearing in the MC's inventory. It seems to be all-or-nothing too, either every item is awarded or none of them are. It also seems to be consistent; if a destination doesn't properly award items the first time I go there, it will never award them on subsequent visits.

These places work:
  • Northern Forest
  • Deep Northern Forest
  • Forest Maze
  • Frozen Passage Entrance

These places don't work:
  • Mountain Pass
  • Hearth of the Forest
  • High Pass
  • Burial Grounds Entrance
  • Sacred Grove
  • Fairy Forest
Other places I either haven't been to yet or have been but didn't find any items (yet).

If it matters, the only party I've been exploring with has the MC in it as a member, I haven't tried it with an all-NPC party.

Edit: More places that don't work

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
These places don't work:

• Mountain Pass
  • Hearth of the Forest
  • High Pass
  • Burial Grounds Entrance
In my case most of them worked (I didn't explored heart of the forest). According to the game files Mountain and High Pass should produce stone and that they did in my case. In Entrance I found bunch of Pain Revelsal Amulets and Darksome Trophys, which was probably only profitable exploration trip as of yet.

Anarial

May 9, 2018
In my case most of them worked (I didn't explored heart of the forest). According to the game files Mountain and High Pass should produce stone and that they did in my case. In Entrance I found bunch of Pain Revelsal Amulets and Darksome Trophys, which was probably only profitable exploration trip as of yet.
Whenever I go there the logs say that I've found those items, but they never appear in the MCs inventory afterwards. Otherwise I'd be constantly running Hearth of the Forest for the avalanche of XP food!

RohanRider

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for help and tips Sandsea and GG.
Is it worthwhile to explore the dark forest? also how do I deal with depression? one of my characters even tho being optimistic loses joy every day and gets depressed. She doesn't want to do much other then talking and try to take her to eat or relax at the beach but the joy just keeps lowers.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes