• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

doomvillain3

May 17, 2023
Sadly he stopped posting updates since Feb on his twitter :
Dev said about a month ago that the people making the game are close to finishing it and that the ´´ the progress is slow over there´´. I guess it´s supossed to be released this year still

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Dev said about a month ago that the people making the game are close to finishing it and that the ´´ the progress is slow over there´´. I guess it´s supossed to be released this year still

They might be using ai to make the pictures now hence the slowdown. Since it's hard to get that stuff to work right, they might have to retry alot for pictures plus have some stuff be cut out from the generated pics to be animated or touched up. But perhaps I'm giving them too much credit for what they're actually doing. Honestly I hope they're borderline done and are open to fill us in on some news. (Wish we get more Kazuko action)

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
From what I checked on HGAI's pixiv, so far no progress on QOS 3...
Guess we gotta mod ourselves our own QOS3. Did anyone figure out how to get QOS 2 to run on rpgmaker? I got the project to load up everything but when it comes to play testing it fails T _ T .

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
The game has been announced and it will probably be released in a week. Does anyone know if the ´´EN´´ on the announcement banner means we will get official English translation?

View attachment 3069581
I think so, since there is a JP in front of it for Japanese. I REALLY hope there is an official English translation, and if not, then I hope there is a fan translation soon because I have been waiting ages for more QoS content lol

doomvillain3

May 17, 2023
I think so, since there is a JP in front of it for Japanese. I REALLY hope there is an official English translation, and if not, then I hope there is a fan translation soon because I have been waiting ages for more QoS content lol
Same. I thought they were going to cancel the development of this one but I´m glad they finished it. I hope it´s better and longer/ has more content than QOS 2

Reactions: hotgirls150

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Same. I thought they were going to cancel the development of this one but I´m glad they finished it. I hope it´s better and longer/ has more content than QOS 2
Same, I felt like QoS Wife 2 ended too quickly, no way to truly enjoy her being a QoS now. Also I dislike the entire body covered with tattoos stuff tbh. I’m not usually into tattoos but the QoS Spade symbol with a Q is small, simple, and subtle enough where it’s more an accessory, not something takes over the entire body

Reactions: doomvillain3

doomvillain3

May 17, 2023
Same, I felt like QoS Wife 2 ended too quickly, no way to truly enjoy her being a QoS now. Also I dislike the entire body covered with tattoos stuff tbh. I’m not usually into tattoos but the QoS Spade symbol with a Q is small, simple, and subtle enough where it’s more an accessory, not something takes over the entire body
Can you recommend me some games/novels that are similar to QOS 2?

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Can you recommend me some games/novels that are similar to QOS 2?
That would be my question for you lol

Emptiness by Illustrated Interfacial I'd say is decent but no QoS mentions, but it is BBC cuckolding at the least. Other stuff by the same people as well can be decent, though not all

For games, Hotwife Ashley is currently the game I am heavily into as the main character's wife gets a QoS tattoo. It is consensual cuckolding though, where the guy wants it too (like me). A Couple's Duet has a QoS route, though no actual QoS content yet. Other than that idk, not much true QoS content in sex games or in comics usually

Reactions: Tweak22

WBSlover

Nov 14, 2023
Is this MTL'd? I have to wonder, is there a forum in f95 where people can discuss and contribute to JP>EN translations?

WBSlover

Nov 14, 2023
Please how to translate this image into another language
isn’t the left part already translated in game? anyway it reads the same as the right image until 経験人数:一名 which means Total Sex Partners: 1 then under it is the same but 5~8cm, then under that is the same but reads “none yet” then under that is the same but 13cm and 1.7cm.
Text from the guy reads こんな美人人妻、チンポが5~8センチだけのひとをすきって? 嘘じゃないか。which I’d translate as “this gorgeous married woman is in love with someone whose dick is only 5~8 cm? Ain’t that a lie?”

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes