RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
I recently checked the files, and apparently it is rpg maker based! Or, at the very least a good chunk of the files are in ".rpgmvp" extension, which is from rpg maker. So there is hope for modding if someone who's rpg maker savvy takes interest in opening this up.

MercStats

Oct 6, 2021
this game was amazing but always drave me nuts that some "mechanics" where presented to you like: hey you can ask her to show her pussy you maybe found something weird! and every time there is a chance she has something she just say no, like why did you gave me that mechanic in the first place, and the xray glasses if i remember correctly there is only 1 ocasion where you can see actually something weird inside her, idk i feel like with a little bit more effort, this game would have been easy a 9/10 of ntr games but thx to that to me is like 6, still pretty good, but damm if ppl ended up doing mods for this i hope they read what i said about those mechanics, they are so cool and not used, hope to see more

also if anyone know another game where you can check if u gf had cheating sex cheking her, i wouldappreciate ifu guys share the name :D
+1

Everything about what you just said is perfect, I will sacrifice anything for a game like that

Reactions: zadtier396

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
+1

Everything about what you just said is perfect, I will sacrifice anything for a game like that
honestly, i was thinking of making a mod or something to use those mechanics more and a little bit more of my ideas, but tbh i never did something like that and i don't even know where to start xD

Reactions: zadtier396

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
honestly, i was thinking of making a mod or something to use those mechanics more and a little bit more of my ideas, but tbh i never did something like that and i don't even know where to start xD
I wonder if you can get some tips from the other modders on this site. It's got rpg maker files in it so that's a clue to go off on and add more stuff. Especially scenes :sneaky:... lots of horny scenes

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
I wonder if you can get some tips from the other modders on this site. It's got rpg maker files in it so that's a clue to go off on and add more stuff. Especially scenes :sneaky:... lots of horny scenes
i have slight idea about programing, close to none, but i already decompressed the game and try using in RPGM and it worked, honestly, i will try my best, look up a couple of tutorials, and keep trying until i go bored or make something i will be proud sharing, the only 2 things that are in my way is that i don't have the original program im using the trial version atm (and im broke af), and that for my idea i may need to change a little bit some of the art and i never done something in digital so don't ever know where to start but i don't think that would be very hard bcs i have a friend that could help me big time with that one, im writting this bcs you show some interest in this idea and to let you know, this is not a promise tho but i'll asure you i will do my best

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
i have slight idea about programing, close to none, but i already decompressed the game and try using in RPGM and it worked, honestly, i will try my best, look up a couple of tutorials, and keep trying until i go bored or make something i will be proud sharing, the only 2 things that are in my way is that i don't have the original program im using the trial version atm (and im broke af), and that for my idea i may need to change a little bit some of the art and i never done something in digital so don't ever know where to start but i don't think that would be very hard bcs i have a friend that could help me big time with that one, im writting this bcs you show some interest in this idea and to let you know, this is not a promise tho but i'll asure you i will do my best
Beat me to the punch LOL, I just did a bit of decrypting myself. I'm dumping it here for anyone else that wants to mess with it and add on to it. This project folder needs latest rpg maker mv. NOTE: for some reason its giving me errors for playtesting so I'm stuck there, but maybe one of you guys can figure it out.

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Game Package:

Use RPG Maker MV to open project, enjoy!

Everything from the game is in there. Sound works, events are there, the only thing is that upon run time for playtest it fails. (I'm not a programmer, so I googled what I could and no luck. FYI )

Last edited:

asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
I hope someone can make it so we can check her womb after every event, and maybe even expand on that system too.

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Everyone
FYI to those looking to play this on android right away, you can use JoiPlay! Since QOS wife 2 is rpg maker based you can dump the game onto your phone and run it with Joi Play. Works beautifully. (tip for those that run into weird screen stutter: use the in app orientation button to flip it, that will fix the stutter.)

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Joiplay is for an older version of android than mine apparently sadly, is there any other way i can play it on android?
Hi there, well not that I know off but there is an idea. Get a trial of rpg maker listed in earlier post here and dump the game there. Once rpg maker is running it try the export feature to get your android apk

Last edited:

AstolfoTheTrap

Feb 23, 2020
Any news about QoS 3? Recently it was kind of written that "Soon" will be released, like even this month, but now I'm not so sure.

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
Any news about QoS 3? Recently it was kind of written that "Soon" will be released, like even this month, but now I'm not so sure.
wish I knew, hell I don't know where to find the place where the dev even posts updates on the game's status.
Hope so far is to mod the existing 2nd game with rpg maker and expand it.

LeoSS

Aug 9, 2017
wish I knew, hell I don't know where to find the place where the dev even posts updates on the game's status.
Hope so far is to mod the existing 2nd game with rpg maker and expand it.
Sadly he stopped posting updates since Feb on his twitter :

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes