• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

tintedchrome

Jul 21, 2019
Man I keep having to copy and paste my comment lmao, which I understand would be warranted if the comment wasn't literally three comments above each time I have to repaste it lmao
Because what your referring to is by a different circle altogether and a different game.

QOS Wife 3 has no dedicated update page and the only info was shared from the artists twitter, there were rumours it was supposed to be finished at end of March but that has long since passed and nobody really knows anything since.

For those that want to track it, there has been no update since end of February. So either production is stalled/or maybe dead, who knows.

Here is the artist twitter/pixiv for those that care.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Because what your referring to is by a different circle altogether and a different game.

QOS Wife 3 has no dedicated update page and the only info was shared from the artists twitter, there were rumours it was supposed to be finished at end of March but that has long since passed and nobody really knows anything since.

For those that want to track it, there has been no update since end of February. So either production is stalled/or maybe dead, who knows.

Here is the artist twitter/pixiv for those that care.

Considering how what I was referring to was by the same developer as the first QOS Wife game, and in all my research has often been referred to as QOS Wife 3, I believed it as such.

I also have never seen this before, so thank you for posting it. Not like anybody else was. I did like QOS Wife 2 MUCH better so I wish this QOS Wife 3 does actually come out soon.

Reactions: Rickostrong
Apr 3, 2018
ok so you're telling me that the guy is willingly getting cucked and is paying for the wife to stay with him... i don't know chief. but in the business we call that a sunk cost fallacy.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Why does this game have a different developer? but the same art style as the first game? Meanwhile QOS Milf has a completely different and inferior art style? So confusing

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Do you know how long it takes to finish this game? A few hours? I´m thinking about downloading it but if it´s too short life the first one I probably won´t
I think the game is well worth a playthrough if you're into Queen of Spades and cuckolding. I personally wish there was more content but I wouldn't call it short.

Edit: It's been ages since I played this game so take it with a grain of salt. It could have been shorter I don't remember. There was some good content for sure tho imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: doomvillain3

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do you know how long it takes to finish this game? A few hours? I´m thinking about downloading it but if it´s too short life the first one I probably won´t
I think I finished it in less than 2 hours... Maybe less than 1. It's pretty short

doomvillain3

May 17, 2023
I think I finished it in less than 2 hours... Maybe less than 1. It's pretty short
Is there a lot more content after the second time she fucks the dude ( second sex scene overall)? I got up to that part but stopped. Honestly is way better than the first one

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a lot more content after the second time she fucks the dude ( second sex scene overall)? I got up to that part but stopped. Honestly is way better than the first one
This is the scene recollection room, where I am standing is what I believe is the scene you are talking about, so there is still quite a bit to go after. Shouldn't take you too long to go through it all though.

1687042958649.png

MercStats

Oct 6, 2021
I really wish the panty mechanics had more cum visible and we were allowed to use the glasses more. Visible fetus before the ending or before telling her to abort or birth it would be cool but I'm just being too picky.

Tbh I just wish there were more games with those mechanics, this had all the groundwork to be top 5 best h-games I ever played. Maybe number 1

Last edited:

xscript96

Dec 7, 2022
I really wish the panty mechanics had more cum visible and we were allowed to use the glasses more. Visible fetus before the ending or before telling her to abort or birth it would be cool but I'm just being too picky.

Tbh I just wish there were more games with those mechanics, this had all the groundwork to be top 5 best h-games I ever played. Maybe number 1
True true!

Having more stuff to discover in the environment would have been a huge plus. Most of everything has nothing, even the shop manager only says welcome except for the condom scene.

Not to mention there's next to no chances to discover other kinky stuff Kazuko's been doing behind the MC's back; for example, shower scenes, doing the gym guys, etc. Seeing the ero stats be more active would be a nice touch too. Alternate ending for MC getting more goodies from the mysterious guy to save his wife would be cool too (like dick growth drugs, mind control or time travel?). Just some ideas.

I wonder if the idea of modding the whole game to include more of these things would be a project the game modders on this forum would be willing to try.

Reactions: zadtier396

MercStats

Oct 6, 2021
I wonder if the idea of modding the whole game to include more of these things would be a project the game modders on this forum would be willing to try.
Most likely not. That's a huge task and this game seems to be looked over too much

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
this game was amazing but always drave me nuts that some "mechanics" where presented to you like: hey you can ask her to show her pussy you maybe found something weird! and every time there is a chance she has something she just say no, like why did you gave me that mechanic in the first place, and the xray glasses if i remember correctly there is only 1 ocasion where you can see actually something weird inside her, idk i feel like with a little bit more effort, this game would have been easy a 9/10 of ntr games but thx to that to me is like 6, still pretty good, but damm if ppl ended up doing mods for this i hope they read what i said about those mechanics, they are so cool and not used, hope to see more

also if anyone know another game where you can check if u gf had cheating sex cheking her, i wouldappreciate ifu guys share the name :D

Reactions: xscript96
2.80 star(s) 18 Votes