• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 21, 2018
I love the translation. Yet another quality submission by NTR Angel/Saikey. I am grateful because I don't understand Japanese at all.

I noticed that there's some minor typos though. For example:

1) Right after meeting Kazuko in the gym,"Feel's" should be "feels". There should not be an apostrophe.
2) Also another one when Kazuko and the MC eat for the first time. "Taste's" should be "tastes".
3) There's also an unnecessary comma before "honestly" when trying out her food. You can add a second comma if you have the first comma for emphasis, or you can leave the commas out entirely.
4) Another apostrophe error when she (in the dream) tells MC to buy "condom's". It should be "condoms".
5) Taxi's -> should be taxis.

I can do another play-through of the game to see if there's other parts that need a tweak or two. I hope this isn't miscontrued as nitpicky. Rather, I admire the work that you do and want to help bolster it even further. If you're willing to do the edits, I can put together a list of which parts to fix.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I love the translation. Yet another quality submission by NTR Angel/Saikey. I am grateful because I don't understand Japanese at all.

I noticed that there's some minor typos though. For example:

1) Right after meeting Kazuko in the gym,"Feel's" should be "feels". There should not be an apostrophe.
2) Also another one when Kazuko and the MC eat for the first time. "Taste's" should be "tastes".
3) There's also an unnecessary comma before "honestly" when trying out her food. You can add a second comma if you have the first comma for emphasis, or you can leave the commas out entirely.
4) Another apostrophe error when she (in the dream) tells MC to buy "condom's". It should be "condoms".
5) Taxi's -> should be taxis.

I can do another play-through of the game to see if there's other parts that need a tweak or two. I hope this isn't miscontrued as nitpicky. Rather, I admire the work that you do and want to help bolster it even further. If you're willing to do the edits, I can put together a list of which parts to fix.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. We will fix the issues asap ^^

Reactions: BaguetteMez

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Liked the game. The ending is kinda sick? Miscarriages are not sexy and being beaten black & blue has nothing to do with cuckolding. Why do these games ecalate that crazily?

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Liked the game. The ending is kinda sick? Miscarriages are not sexy and being beaten black & blue has nothing to do with cuckolding. Why do these games ecalate that crazily?

Honestly the ending imho seemed rushed. I wish there were games where the cuckold embraces and supports it, hell even better if the ending has her getting pregnant and him raising the child willingly etc. Good Cuckold games are rare, QoS games are rare, combinations are even rarer, and then anything that has a willing QoS cuckold is the rarest. This game has gotten a lot of poor reviews but is still imho popular simply because it covers a (imho) decently popular but not covered fetish. Yeah tons of NTR games out there but not with a focus on cuckolding, if it has it at all. Also fuck 3D (again my opinion but I think 3D renders rarely look good)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Untitled.png

Already compelete the game,
it's auto unlock for all galery?

or still not yet?
sorry for gramar

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Honestly the ending imho seemed rushed. I wish there were games where the cuckold embraces and supports it, hell even better if the ending has her getting pregnant and him raising the child willingly etc. Good Cuckold games are rare, QoS games are rare, combinations are even rarer, and then anything that has a willing QoS cuckold is the rarest. This game has gotten a lot of poor reviews but is still imho popular simply because it covers a (imho) decently popular but not covered fetish. Yeah tons of NTR games out there but not with a focus on cuckolding, if it has it at all. Also fuck 3D (again my opinion but I think 3D renders rarely look good)
I'm with you on this. It's very rare to find a true cuckold game that embraces the real ideia of it. In matter of fact there is this game called Perfect Housewife that in my opinion is one of the best NTR games together with A lustful couple. And this ideia of cuckold I thing they are the only ones that put it together real good.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I'm with you on this. It's very rare to find a true cuckold game that embraces the real ideia of it. In matter of fact there is this game called Perfect Housewife that in my opinion is one of the best NTR games together with A lustful couple. And this ideia of cuckold I thing they are the only ones that put it together real good.
Ahh, unfortunately I'm not really into 3D renders, I prefer 2D art MUCH better, so it limits things even more for me

Reactions: drakulalewis
2.80 star(s) 18 Votes