• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wouldn't he always by definition be a piece of shit for going after another man's wife? Even if his other behavioural traits weren't as bad?
Depends. If the woman says she's single, there's no way he could know unless he knows her and him.

Also it's kind of arguable if it's the right thing to do when there's a woman who is clearly suffering in a relationship and you can make her happier.

Piece of shit would definitely be when you break a happy, functional family. Not so much, however, when you're "saving" the woman from an actual piece of shit, though. But isn't that kind of grey morality the appeal?

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
how do you solve the 'loading error' problem?

i'm also having the same problem, is there a way to fix it?
I keep getting loading errors... anyone knows a fix? I noticed that they are all failing to load a png file but when I look into the file they are all rpgmvp. For example, "Loading Error Failed to load: img/tilesets/drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.png" but when I go to img/tilesets, it is there, drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.rpgmvp
The cause for these errors is that the total length of the file path is too long.
What i mean with that is all the combined folder names that you navigate through to get to the game.

This game has a very long name in the title, and if you extract the download normaly the total number of letters of the folder path might go over the "limit".
Also note, that sometimes the extracted folder has a subfolder that is named the same before getting to the actual game, so the long game name could be duplicated in the folder path.

To solve these issues, simply rename the game folder to something shorter.
If that doesn't help you might also need to not bury the game too deep into alot of folders, or shorten the names of those folders aswell.
This is a common issue that occurs when the folder name is to long.

example of what your filepath might look like:
/files/totalynotsusfiles/hgamesandothererostuff/subcategoryfoldernamesORgameauthor/extremelylongjapanesegametitlestranslatedintoenglish/game.exe

example convert file path into:
/files/AVGquarantine/hgames/author/shortname/game.exe

Last edited:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Wasn't sure if this character was supposed to be a Kugisaki Nobara stand-in, then I saw the leg tattoo on one of the screenshots and now I'm quite certain lol.

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes