• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
I keep getting loading errors... anyone knows a fix? I noticed that they are all failing to load a png file but when I look into the file they are all rpgmvp. For example, "Loading Error Failed to load: img/tilesets/drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.png" but when I go to img/tilesets, it is there, drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.rpgmvp

Dec 21, 2018
I keep getting loading errors... anyone knows a fix? I noticed that they are all failing to load a png file but when I look into the file they are all rpgmvp. For example, "Loading Error Failed to load: img/tilesets/drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.png" but when I go to img/tilesets, it is there, drpk_pixeltiles_01_A5_a.rpgmvp
Have you been able to play it at all? It sounds like if you rename it to PNG, you'll satisfy the requirements. Alternatively, you may have to download the Runtime packages.

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Have you been able to play it at all? It sounds like if you rename it to PNG, you'll satisfy the requirements. Alternatively, you may have to download the Runtime packages.
Not sure if you can even call it "play" but I can run the game up to a certain point. It could read the other rpgmvp but not some. Now I'm stuck at the beginning since I can't get out of the house due to that error. Before I had two other errors but I was able to ignore them by choosing different dialogue options.

Edit: Also, what are runtime packages?

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
4th part will be about an OL, it is still a concept, but judging the speed seen with QOSwife 2, we may see 3rd in february or march.
And yeah, NTRworld has good ideas, but is still too attached to his "vision". Sprites are shit, and working on better sprites will take more money and time than going with CG's and semi animation.
Where do you find updates to the latest game?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
QOSWife2AStrongMarriedWomanWhoseWombWasConqueredByBlackCock-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Can i say something why is giant boobs so ugly like this is beyond human capability they're 2 fucking moon walking on a women that has the density of a dying sun that bitch back is crippled

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
If the author wasn't such a goddamn coward, he'd make that Black guy be a pretty damn decent bloke and not a fucking piece of shit.

Have the woman be sick of her pathetic beta self insert of the author, get dicked properly by that brotha and fall into a wholesome and loving relationship without humiliation or degradation.

THAT would be true NTR. Seeing the wife leave because the husband is truly pathetic and going to a superior man in all aspects (doesn't need to be Black).

But I'll bet my left testicle that it's going to be more of the same trash, ntr-in-name-only woman humiliation game.

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes