• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed QOS - Wife2~ A Strong Married woman whose womb was conquered by black cock~ [Final] [Firing & Bombing Process]

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I have previous version and correct me if I am wrong but with update game work much less correct. No new content so I just keep previous version. P.S: game awesome.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If the author wasn't such a goddamn coward, he'd make that Black guy be a pretty damn decent bloke and not a fucking piece of shit.

Have the woman be sick of her pathetic beta self insert of the author, get dicked properly by that brotha and fall into a wholesome and loving relationship without humiliation or degradation.

THAT would be true NTR. Seeing the wife leave because the husband is truly pathetic and going to a superior man in all aspects (doesn't need to be Black).

But I'll bet my left testicle that it's going to be more of the same trash, ntr-in-name-only woman humiliation game.
Are you alright?

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
I think I missed the information on it.
How can I use the glasses. I only triggered that one time in the beginning, was that it ?

Mar 26, 2022
If the author wasn't such a goddamn coward, he'd make that Black guy be a pretty damn decent bloke and not a fucking piece of shit.

Have the woman be sick of her pathetic beta self insert of the author, get dicked properly by that brotha and fall into a wholesome and loving relationship without humiliation or degradation.

THAT would be true NTR. Seeing the wife leave because the husband is truly pathetic and going to a superior man in all aspects (doesn't need to be Black).

But I'll bet my left testicle that it's going to be more of the same trash, ntr-in-name-only woman humiliation game.
Incoming game has a rich black guy tho.
And... well, you are not wrong. This game is made by chinese studios, and as far as they know it, all this BBC thing they have over there involves pretty much just that. Evil Black guy stealing a white wife/mom/sister/childhood friend from a beta guy.
In fact very few asian artists uses BBC as something different than just NTR, like Kurosu Gatari.

Everyone entitled to their opinion, even crappy ones.
It is kinda true.
NTRworld spends too much energy with sprites, and these aren't really the best thing to fap to.
He could either make better sprites or focus entirely on CG like these guys do.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this seems a bit better than the first,its been a minute since i tried the first one though maybe it improved over time and i just wrote it off this one does seem a bit short though and could use more fleshing out.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Mmwah the titles of all of the games are pure genius! You never have to give Description or plot of the game with these titles. They do it for you! XD

2.80 star(s) 18 Votes