4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The OP notes makes this game confusing. Should say that there is sexual content BUT you have to use the patch. Would be easier to pre-patch the game before posting links in the OP. So people don't think this game doesn't have or won't have any sexual content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive d1s1.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive d1s1.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
download game again from other link and can`t play again !!!

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
The OP notes makes this game confusing. Should say that there is sexual content BUT you have to use the patch. Would be easier to pre-patch the game before posting links in the OP. So people don't think this game doesn't have or won't have any sexual content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what's new in this 0.4 update?

Reactions: Kobudo27

TobiasFunke

Dec 1, 2019
Is it the multimod that gives you the ability to rename your character at the start? Regardless the game has a large number of elongated "Tooooom"s in it such that a simple word substitution doesn't really suffice.

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So the no sexual content tag is gone, great. Slow burn I have no problem with that. Just hope he keeps the story line strong.
Edit: Still like it but this VN needs the creation of a new tag "Very heavy teasing". I mean there is teasing and then there is............ This.
Edit: My bad, just got the working patch

Last edited:
Reactions: moi69

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I agree. When I asked the OP to remove the 'no sexual content' tag I didn't realize that the Dev notes from Patreons are posted in the first post here as well, which makes it confusing.
I wrote him again to ask if he could make changes or if he's able to let me make them, I'll see what he says.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I just hope that in the future updates that there would be automatic uncensored patch for android. Kinda disappointed that i cant see them boobies because Claudia is a bombshell. I like the game so far. Good luck dev. Btw thanks Koga3 for the android version hopefully someday it is patched for android

Last edited:
Reactions: lxh123

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Damn John got laid only to buried by that seductive housewife of the boss. I dont know if its karma or not but hes done dirty on claudia.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just hope that in the future updates that there would be automatic uncensored patch for android. Kinda disappointed that i cant see them boobies because Claudia is a bombshell. I like the game so far. Good luck dev. Btw thanks Koga3 for the android version hopefully someday it is patched for android
:oops: I did put the patch into the port, but it seems it's not working there...
I'll have a look at it again, maybe I can change it to show these scenes too.

Edit: re-uploaded the Android port. Hopefully the integrated game patch is now working

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeruvex

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Excellent game from the beginning I liked the characters the mystery was not tempting but good game, please please please don't let his penis shrink just like losing his hand but not his penis buuuuuuuaaaaaaaa

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
WTf is that sausage looking ass dick???
If it was green as his hand then i would be able to accept it but instead of turning green it turn into a fking sausage??

Reactions: lxh123
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes