4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I came for the update but stayed for the comments....... Continue please:giggle:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh now its fucked up , the mc will become a monster really ?!! A dick monster what will happen next ? he will transform and rape her ?.....she will help him with his animal dick to masturbate ? FFS i know where its going and i don't like that.... if will be like those videos of (jackerman) Animals fucking girls i am out 100% we waited all this time for this sh8 .

i hope i am wrong.

azz.jpg

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
oh now its fucked up , the mc will become a monster really ?!! A dick monster what will happen next ? he will transform and rape her ?.....she will help him with his animal dick to masturbate ? FFS i know where its going and i don't like that.... if will be like those videos of (jackerman) Animals fucking girls i am out 100% we waited all this time for this sh8 .

i hope i am wrong.

View attachment 1727556
Well in all fairness the startup has always had his hands that way but I mistook it for gloves.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I haven't played the game since its first release. It was nice to see that the no sexual content tag is finally gone from this game. The game continues great, Claudia is a super hot model. I love her nipples and her cameltoe. Mc's relationship with her is progressing quite well. I look forward to future updates. Good luck dev

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Reactions: Kobudo27
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes