4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I wanted to give this one try, sounds intresting but then I saw the MC.. Dude's like at least 12.
Did you mean "not more than" instead of "at least"? Cause right now it sounds like you want him to look younger..

Soooo your saying there is at least a handjob? Fork it!! I'm in!
Yes, and the game has been great at building up the sexual tension and going further with each new update. So I bet we're in for some more explicit action in upcoming updates.

Reactions: mcclem5257

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
I hope mc's hand will be the same as before. he looked like a freak back then he looked more like a middle schooler than a college student and now his hand is a lizard

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I hope mc's hand will be the same as before. he looked like a freak back then he looked more like a middle schooler than a college student and now his hand is a lizard
in new previews from 2-3 days ago he's wearing his glove, so it's going to be that way for a while

Reactions: Kobudo27

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
I hope all these monster stuff stay as psychological. But as it seems, its gonna be the monster that gonna copulate the lady

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
:unsure: hmm what is a milf doing in a non-milf game?
and I almost ignored this game due to the lack of the milf tag :rolleyes:

I guess thats the devs clever way to avoid the old boring "landlady - tenant" relationship while still able to fool Patreon
you can tell OP directly to add tags if you think some are missing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pron2021
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes