3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
When will 4.0 3nd up on Android? I think MC should prepare to blackmail the sister as he now knows she is a cheater and she probably doesn't want her fella to find out

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Having played version 4 here is what i would like to see next version. You wake up and sister is waiting on the couch and tells you why she was with Anderson (it could be true and could be a lie clarify with inner dialogue or flashback) we tell her we dont give a shit and we can possibly play our hand about knowing she has fucked her bf her bestie and some barman and we call her a whore. At this point we will constantly be rude to the sister and bring her to tears and eventually can take things is a sexual route. If her bestie is around we will be rude because we don't like sluts on a personal level and possibly let the bf know about sister cheating so he can end relationship. We also walk right in Anderson's office he can try to explain but either just before or during the investors visit we quit are job and refuse to show them our project so Anderson gets in trouble. I hope the bestie will like are rude approach as well.

Reactions: Nospamwss

EvialTony

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Having played version 4 here is what i would like to see next version. You wake up and sister is waiting on the couch and tells you why she was with Anderson (it could be true and could be a lie clarify with inner dialogue or flashback) we tell her we dont give a shit and we can possibly play our hand about knowing she has fucked her bf her bestie and some barman and we call her a whore. At this point we will constantly be rude to the sister and bring her to tears and eventually can take things is a sexual route. If her bestie is around we will be rude because we don't like sluts on a personal level and possibly let the bf know about sister cheating so he can end relationship. We also walk right in Anderson's office he can try to explain but either just before or during the investors visit we quit are job and refuse to show them our project so Anderson gets in trouble. I hope the bestie will like are rude approach as well.
version 5 has already been made but it will be free only from 25 august, before you find it on my patreon, you will be satisfied in my opinion.TYVM for play my game!!!

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Well, for me it makes no sense. For example, I hate to watch our family member (with whom there may be an option to create a relationship in the future) doing something with someone else (stranger or anyone), if it's a boyfriend / husband of this girl I understand, but already make a slut of this character and show that she could do it with anyone, I don't like this behavior.
I did not get into the details of how I played the game for a moment, but sister's friend is also a slut as you can see, she talks about what she did not do with a man and what a large penis he had..
I don't see the point in making each character an easy girl that everyone can have. MC, if he ever gains the courage and can get a woman in this game, this woman will probably have had sex with a lot of men before him. And MC will get a woman who doesn't respect herself. I would not want such a woman anymore.
This is only my opinion, not everyone will probably agree with me. :p
dont worry most of people will agree with u and so will i (y)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I thought version 5 was meant to have come out months ago?
It's probably abandoned, I mean first release was in April and the Dev doesn't have a single patreon (I have written a post a while back why this was very likely to happen with his aproach to the game/story) and the last post on patreon is over 3 months old.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Latest public communications from the Dev: 4 months ago
No active patrons at this time

They have been contacted via DM at this site, because logins are still happening. If they have an updated status to offer, we can make that change.

For now, marked as Abandoned.

Reactions: iamvenom.t

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well I think this game is good as gone :confused::unsure:
thank god(or gods, or whoever is in charge of mankind's destiny/future)

I mean, this game is not interesting, it doesn't have anything that makes it rememberable, it's not good, it's not that bad...i mean at least when a game is bad made you remember it because you hated every second of your experience with said game( an example? Check my reviews) same goes if the game is good (duh!) but here? until TheRealDealxD 's message i completely removed this game from my memory because the game is not memorable in any way possible...

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ehmm well i never see more than 1 driver controlling the car .. so it should be thanks to only 1 god controlling the world ..

any way why is this game abandoned ..it was staring just in 2020 not soo long ago ???? he give up that fast ?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes