MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Found Emerald game alpha on arca live. It's a version from may 29, not yesterday's fix.

Workupload
So, turns out the Alpha is really good, and I am a fan, so I'm gonna do at least a partial with MTL. This might seem kind of crazy, but I can build my translation scripts to handle new versions, so any work I do on the alpha will carry over into the final version. I strongly doubt that a lot of the core architecture of the game, or events that are already in place, are going to change dramatically as well. Plus, it's pretty good.

I'll create a new translation thread when I have a live version in the next couple days.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
I like that thought but i kinda assumed the person who translated this game would again translate the up and coming one.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I like that thought but i kinda assumed the person who translated this game would again translate the up and coming one.
I don't know how active sportsfan30 is, or if they want to do it again. Meanwhile, I needed to build the tools for translating this base of RPGM game for another project anyways, and since I have the skills to translate and really want to know what's going on, I figured why not?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So, turns out the Alpha is really good, and I am a fan, so I'm gonna do at least a partial with MTL. This might seem kind of crazy, but I can build my translation scripts to handle new versions, so any work I do on the alpha will carry over into the final version. I strongly doubt that a lot of the core architecture of the game, or events that are already in place, are going to change dramatically as well. Plus, it's pretty good.

I'll create a new translation thread when I have a live version in the next couple days.
Awesome, man! I do translations too so I know the workload, good for you for doing that for the community. Feel free to ask us here for help!

Back to Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus for a sec...since you played through it, can you recall how much tentacle content there was and if it involved pregnancy?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Awesome, man! I do translations too so I know the workload, good for you for doing that for the community. Feel free to ask us here for help!

Back to Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus for a sec...since you played through it, can you recall how much tentacle content there was and if it involved pregnancy?
There are substantial and varied amounts of tentacle content (tentacle monsters, clothing tentacles, vore tentacles). There's not penetrative sex in Quarta Knight Amethyst, so no pregnancy, but there is some womb play by other means.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There are substantial and varied amounts of tentacle content (tentacle monsters, clothing tentacles, vore tentacles). There's not penetrative sex in Quarta Knight Amethyst, so no pregnancy, but there is some womb play by other means.
Haha, other means?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Basically asking how far into game would I have to go to find it.)

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Here's the latest screenshot on the developer's blog, seems like the boss for the level in the alpha game. Pretty excited for this
Were the developer's blog. Give the link please
An someone give the link to the latest version of the game please.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I don't know how active sportsfan30 is, or if they want to do it again. Meanwhile, I needed to build the tools for translating this base of RPGM game for another project anyways, and since I have the skills to translate and really want to know what's going on, I figured why not?
Have at it. Honestly I prefer playing a game blind to get the fresh perspective. I only did the first game to clean up the MTL.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Progress report! I have written all the Python code I need to translate the game. All I need now is to go through the MTL garbage, if I commit to the MTL I will need to add some quality control things as well. Probably going to be able to push a partial with at least UI, skills, and items later today, I'll post a link to the translation thread when it goes live.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai

Can you translate
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG RJ280540 v1.10b extracted.7z (358.94 MB)
and on Russian language too
please we need 1.10b

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai

Can you translate
Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG RJ280540 v1.10b extracted.7z (358.94 MB) Workupload
and on Russian language too
please we need 1.10b
There were no content changes between 1.08b and 1.10b. There were two highly marginal bug fixes and that's it. sportsfan30's 1.08b translation is more than adequate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sportsfan30
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes