ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know if its actually possible to orgasm enough to cause Cloudy to skip the final boss battle entirely and just auto beat you? The way the game highlights the words makes me assume the answer is yes, you can actually orgasm enough that you are auto defeated, but I've been grinding orgasms for a while now, because I can't find the damn variable in the save editor. I'm fairly certain I've given her a couple hundred more orgasms, but nothing has changed so far. Does anyone know if I've been wasting my time?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know if its actually possible to orgasm enough to cause Cloudy to skip the final boss battle entirely and just auto beat you? The way the game highlights the words makes me assume the answer is yes, you can actually orgasm enough that you are auto defeated, but I've been grinding orgasms for a while now, because I can't find the damn variable in the save editor. I'm fairly certain I've given her a couple hundred more orgasms, but nothing has changed so far. Does anyone know if I've been wasting my time?
The easiest way is to do a NewGame+. One of the fairies in the recollection room will raise your lewdness level to 600 with a button click. Much more convenient than grinding it.

I think it's also a combination of lewdness (with orgasms as a proxy) and number of active bastes as well. It is quite challenging to trigger.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The easiest way is to do a NewGame+. One of the fairies in the recollection room will raise your lewdness level to 600 with a button click. Much more convenient than grinding it.

I think it's also a combination of lewdness (with orgasms as a proxy) and number of active bastes as well. It is quite challenging to trigger.
... God damn it. If it's just an aggregate of the number of bastes and corruption, I've been making no progress at all, because I had already hit 999 corruption (you can go past that, but that's where it stops showing it. I can tell, because corruption is actually the bonus luck stat if you look in the save editor, and mine was over 1000.). So clearly I need to go get a few more bastes and try again. I had deliberately avoided starting the level with too many bastes because otherwise it's a pain in the ass to fight past some of the required fights to reach the boss. I'm going to have to leave the level and come back and beat those enemies again, with even more of a disadvantage than I have now. ... shit

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
I think what you need is the last of the three "Lewd:" bastes, though I'm not certain.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I think what you need is the last of the three "Lewd:" bastes, though I'm not certain.
Thanks for trying, but I already had all three lewd bastes, and have even reached the maximum displayed 999 corruption, though it does go higher, it just doesn't display higher.

I am kicking myself for my utter stupidity however, as now that I've slept and my brain is functioning it occurs to me that it didn't even occur to me to just lower the difficulty. Can you tell I'm a hardcore gamer? I was trying to get to the final boss on the hardest difficulty, with the NG+ item that makes it even harder, while covered in lots of bastes. It's technically possible, but requires lots of trying again and again and lots of luck. A much simpler solution, that simply didn't even occur to me until I was falling asleep, is to just lower the difficulty before I leave the area, so none of the enemies in my way respawn, then come back with more bastes equipped. Problem solved! I'll tell you my results after I try again with more bastes to see if that works.

rrrush

Aug 11, 2018
You're talking about the alternate story lines before the final fight? Orgasm count has nothing to do with it.

You just need to have every baste applied (except the Cloudy specific ones). You can't actually skip the fight though, only the story lines change.

Reactions: ilmncsm

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You're talking about the alternate story lines before the final fight? Orgasm count has nothing to do with it.

You just need to have every baste applied (except the Cloudy specific ones). You can't actually skip the fight though, only the story lines change.
As I just discovered, and was coming back to report. I will say you don't need absolutely all of them, just most of them. I didn't bother running all the way to the end of the lab to get the pissing baste, both because I was feeling lazy and because if you actually have it you can find yourself in a loop, where cloudy triggers your climax, and then your combined pissing and milk draining triggers a new one which triggers a new one which triggers a new one, etc. so the fight can't end.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Where is the password for the nipple rings?

EDIT: Nvm, it just dropped from a random guy.

EDIT2: Is there any way to go there? I didn't need it to beat the zone, but I don't like leaving places unexplored.
Screenshot 2021-08-21 231800.png

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Where is the password for the nipple rings?

EDIT: Nvm, it just dropped from a random guy.

EDIT2: Is there any way to go there? I didn't need it to beat the zone, but I don't like leaving places unexplored.
View attachment 1364628
I cheated my way there. It puts you at the end of the previous zone, so it's probably safe to say it's just a prop.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I cheated my way there. It puts you at the end of the previous zone, so it's probably safe to say it's just a prop.
Strange that it puts you anywhere if it's just a prop, but yeah, I don't see any use for it then.
Thanks for the info.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
One more question.
If you beat the game without too much fumbling around, seeing too many scenes, beating the bosses while disabling all the traps, etc. does the post-game recollection room still have access to everything, or are there things that are "permanently missable"? The game warned before final boss that you lose access to some locations, for example, but I'm not sure how far that goes.
Can I re-fight bosses as if I didn't turn off the traps? Can I try out all the bastes (and remove them), or only those I actually had gotten/removed? etc.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
One more question.
If you beat the game without too much fumbling around, seeing too many scenes, beating the bosses while disabling all the traps, etc. does the post-game recollection room still have access to everything, or are there things that are "permanently missable"? The game warned before final boss that you lose access to some locations, for example, but I'm not sure how far that goes.
Can I re-fight bosses as if I didn't turn off the traps? Can I try out all the bastes (and remove them), or only those I actually had gotten/removed? etc.
You should still have access to everything in the gallery, that doesn't change. And I'm fairly certain you can go back to the boss level as you can go back to any of the other levels, but I don't remember if you can reset the traps. Whether you can reset the traps in the level, you should be able to just fight Cloudy in the gallery, and if it works like I remember, you get to set which traps she has active before the fight, so you can fight her with however many traps and bastes you want. I think, it's been a little while.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
You should still have access to everything in the gallery, that doesn't change. And I'm fairly certain you can go back to the boss level as you can go back to any of the other levels, but I don't remember if you can reset the traps. Whether you can reset the traps in the level, you should be able to just fight Cloudy in the gallery, and if it works like I remember, you get to set which traps she has active before the fight, so you can fight her with however many traps and bastes you want. I think, it's been a little while.
Indeed it seems you have access to most or all the stuff, no matter what you did.
I'm now trying to go and get (through memory room) and remove (the proper way) every baste, but I can't figure how to do those that talk about the magic crystal. I have the crystals, but it implies I have to be in a specific place for that.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Indeed it seems you have access to most or all the stuff, no matter what you did.
I'm now trying to go and get (through memory room) and remove (the proper way) every baste, but I can't figure how to do those that talk about the magic crystal. I have the crystals, but it implies I have to be in a specific place for that.
For Magic Releasing Constitution the place is at the end of the Aphrodisiac Swamp in Reno Forest, there is a tree surrounded by pools and discarded weapons. That's where you need to go.

For the Succubus Lewd Crest it's a two step process. First you need to read the tablet in the Knight Training Room after the Arena, just before where you talk to the Fairy. After you've done that, there is a path in the basement of Cloudy's Castle (before you reach her room, with the teleporter circles). IIRC it's if you go all the way East then all the way South, but it leads into another deeper level of the basement with a stone tablet. If you talk to the tablet a Succubus will appear and you can remove the crest. If you don't have enough Magic Crystals, or haven't read the tablet, it instead becomes an amplified version.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
For Magic Releasing Constitution the place is at the end of the Aphrodisiac Swamp in Reno Forest, there is a tree surrounded by pools and discarded weapons. That's where you need to go.

For the Succubus Lewd Crest it's a two step process. First you need to read the tablet in the Knight Training Room after the Arena, just before where you talk to the Fairy. After you've done that, there is a path in the basement of Cloudy's Castle (before you reach her room, with the teleporter circles). IIRC it's if you go all the way East then all the way South, but it leads into another deeper level of the basement with a stone tablet. If you talk to the tablet a Succubus will appear and you can remove the crest. If you don't have enough Magic Crystals, or haven't read the tablet, it instead becomes an amplified version.
Thanks! I know where that succubus is fortunately, and I read the tablet.
Gotta find the tree though, it's been ages since I did the swamp (I got back to the game after a long time).
Two addendums to that. Where do I get more stones if I run out? I doubt I would, but just in case. And also, is that the only way to amplify the crest? Or are there other ways?
(I never got it in normal gameplay, so I don't really follow how it works)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks! I know where that succubus is fortunately, and I read the tablet.
Gotta find the tree though, it's been ages since I did the swamp (I got back to the game after a long time).
Two addendums to that. Where do I get more stones if I run out? I doubt I would, but just in case. And also, is that the only way to amplify the crest? Or are there other ways?
(I never got it in normal gameplay, so I don't really follow how it works)
They are random drops from combat in Reno Forest and Cloudy's Castle, so they can be farmed.

I am pretty sure it needs to be amplified by falling for the trap. I know Cloudy can add a third level to it, but I don't think she can do that unless you go into the fight with the amplified crest, might be wrong on that one.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes