ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
In other versions I can lose.
How exactly could you lose while having that debuff? If you have it then anything that would make you orgasm should instead result in denial, and you'll never take health damage. You'll only take health damage if you beg to be allowed to cum and lose the debuff.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
If succub asked you about cum 3-5 times there would be 2 answers and all that ametis want to cum
It is debaf, not an immortal cheat I hope you know what debufs in games do.
They do bad things with heroes like -stats

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If succub asked you about cum 3-5 times there would be 2 answers and all that ametis want to cum
It is debaf, not an immortal cheat I hope you know what debufs in games do.
They do bad things with heroes like -stats
I am aware of what debuffs do. I guess I just never had it long enough to actually reach the point where the only answers are yes and yes. I didn't realize that that was supposed to happen. So what you are saying is you found a bug where that doesn't happen, and it instead keeps you invinvible forever? What were the circumstances for this, I'm curious?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Not forever only when succubus or boss (she is a succub too) debuff me. It is 1 battle debuf.
That was on patch 1.06

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
How exactly could you lose while having that debuff? If you have it then anything that would make you orgasm should instead result in denial, and you'll never take health damage. You'll only take health damage if you beg to be allowed to cum and lose the debuff.
I just checked it and you are right, we can't loose when we have this debuff. :ROFLMAO: Huge bug.

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
guys can you guide me how to obtain tentacle clothing status ? i try many times but i can't

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
guys can you guide me how to obtain tentacle clothing status ? i try many times but i can't
Need to lose to one of the Cursed Frames in Ard Village. Probably the most reliable would be losing in a fight triggered from walking in front of an ambush mirror. You might have to try and lose a few times, since how it decides on which Baste to give depends on the enemy it rolls. If there is a Cursed Frame you might get it, if the fight spawns with only Cursed Frames you're guaranteed to get it, but those are rare.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

EnigmaMMM

Apr 12, 2022
Hello! I completed a game and want to mess up a bit... Is there any way increase lewdness bar (How to say it? Only a symbol) max value?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hello! I completed a game and want to mess up a bit... Is there any way increase lewdness bar (How to say it? Only a symbol) max value?
One of the NPCs in the Recollection Room will increase your Lewdness (not to specific values but to the breakpoints for the bastes).

If you mean the Pleasure Bar in combat, no. There is an item that causes you to automatically lose though, so you can use that.

EnigmaMMM

Apr 12, 2022
One of the NPCs in the Recollection Room will increase your Lewdness (not to specific values but to the breakpoints for the bastes).

If you mean the Pleasure Bar in combat, no. There is an item that causes you to automatically lose though, so you can use that.
Yes, I was talking about Pleasure Bar. Sad to hear. Anyway, thank you for an advice!

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
what's the password to get rid of the nipple ring, fed up of searching the whole lab for it
If I remember correctly it actually generates a new password for you every time, so you actually do need to track down the password to get it removed. This is to prevent you from just imediately removing it again if you get caught a second time. ... I vaguely recall there might have been another way, but it's been a long time since my playthough so I can't recall what is is.

Reactions: d-boy224

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
If I remember correctly, you have to defeat certain enemies, when you do, they will give you parts of the password. Once you have them all, you go to a room and can removed the nipple rings.

Reactions: d-boy224

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
what's the password to get rid of the nipple ring, fed up of searching the whole lab for it
ilmncsm gets the first one nostly correct. Any trooper enemy has a chance to drop a note with the nipple ring password on it, at which point you need to find the room where it was applied, and one of the computers there will remove them (left end of the second room IIRC).

There is a second method, which is to go to the room before the boss that forks (or you can barge through the center trap). Go left to the end and talk to the guy who works at the store. If you follow his dialogue and agree to let Amethyst get felt up in exchange for the nipple ring password you'll have a brief, usually winnable, fight.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
16 types of enemies each with 3 kinds of erotic attacks
1500+ CG materials / combined with pose art, 6,000,000+ combinations
53 negative status effects (up to 30 can be active at once!)
16 base defeat scene CG (91 including variations)
All that and no permanent breast expansion.

verbal humiliation
Ah yes... The common virgin going "Your meat is filthy you whore" and other nonsensical Japanesities.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes