Firetitan71

Jul 18, 2020
Sorry to necro a post, but I'm having the black screen bug on the second map and all the links to the fixes that were made have expired, anyone got a link they're willing to post?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Had the same issue with that one, though I was actually able to get into fights but I can't see anything so I've not got. Way to get to the next map
That's so weird. Here's what I think should be the patch?

Will add reuploading the game to my to do list as well, since that shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I ran a virus scan on the Racaty version of this game and it came back positive for malware. I'll test a different one as well.

Update: The Upload Haven version came back clean of viruses and malware.

Firetitan71

Jul 18, 2020
That's so weird. Here's what I think should be the patch?

Mega

Will add reuploading the game to my to do list as well, since that shouldn't be an issue.
Much appreciated, this one works on my computer, still kinda iffy on Joiplay for mobile but Ill make do

Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a page for the new game yet? it stars the lady from the 3rd? map who will assault you in the camera boss if you don't clear the data banks

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
I'm searching for the 'sportsfan30's Amethyst difficulty adjustment mod' mentioned on the Quarta Knight Emerald thread.
Can't find it and its not mentioned in the OP here. Is it pre-patched together with the translation?
If so it would be nice if this is noted in the OP and if not a linkt to it would be much appreciated.

I also favor if the title would include Quarta Knight Amethyst because this is what a lot of people refer to it.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I'm searching for the 'sportsfan30's Amethyst difficulty adjustment mod' mentioned on the Quarta Knight Emerald thread.
Can't find it and its not mentioned in the OP here. Is it pre-patched together with the translation?
If so it would be nice if this is noted in the OP and if not a linkt to it would be much appreciated.

I also favor if the title would include Quarta Knight Amethyst because this is what a lot of people refer to it.
Why would you want that incomplete and untested piece of junk :eek:? But seriously I haven't touched it since Nov 2020 and never got around to balancing it, so no clues if the game is affected much or if beatable with the patch.

Attached is the latest version I released with a change log that details most changes I made. Also ensure you are using V1.08 of the game.

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Why would you want that incomplete and untested piece of junk :eek:? But seriously I haven't touched it since Nov 2020 and never got around to balancing it, so no clues if the game is affected much or if beatable with the patch.
Thought it's a good improvement to the game, because most rpgm games with fail scenes are too easy. I have to say I only started playing the game and the difficulty thus far (first boss) seems fine.
Thanks for posting anyway.

Reactions: sportsfan30

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019

Attached is the latest version I released with a change log that details most changes I made. Also ensure you are using V1.08 of the game.
I can confirm the game is beatable with your mod as I've played through the game more than once with it. This style of game is much better when it is difficult enough that you don't have to fail on purpose so I appreciate your mod!

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Curious why this isn't tagged MTL. It's very obvious, with things having literal wording and character names changing spelling from one item to the next.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Curious why this isn't tagged MTL. It's very obvious, with things having literal wording and character names changing spelling from one item to the next.
Are you sure you are posting on the right game? Amethyst got a full manual translation. Emerald is the one with an official MTL.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes