MIC132

May 14, 2018
They are random drops from combat in Reno Forest and Cloudy's Castle, so they can be farmed.

I am pretty sure it needs to be amplified by falling for the trap. I know Cloudy can add a third level to it, but I don't think she can do that unless you go into the fight with the amplified crest, might be wrong on that one.
Wait, so if I read the tome, the only way to amplify it now is to run out of crystals, since if I try to fall for it, it will still just get removed?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Wait, so if I read the tome, the only way to amplify it now is to run out of crystals, since if I try to fall for it, it will still just get removed?
Nope, you can still choose not to trust what you read about the crystals and the Succubus will amplify the crest like normal.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I thrive on adequacy. Who needs excellence or mediocre when you can be adequate ;)
In The current Version first area second zone is replaced with black void,black void,was removed in latest update but for people who want to play through without saves from other players cant't unless you save pass that zone entirely which skips content

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
In The current Version first area second zone is replaced with black void,black void,was removed in latest update but for people who want to play through without saves from other players cant't unless you save pass that zone entirely which skips content
Hopefully they translate last version!

heego

Jun 25, 2021
I do not understand what you are talking about, can you take a screenshot of the black void?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I do not understand what you are talking about, can you take a screenshot of the black void?
Its fullscreen black screen even the name for the game isn't visible so its kinda hard! I think it maybe the outdated NW files for the game it uses cause the latest removed all of them but I don't know how to setup that for it to function with this game cause even with that its still black when entering the zone.brb when I get screenshot

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Its fullscreen black screen even the name for the game isn't visible so its kinda hard! I think it maybe the outdated NW files for the game it uses cause the latest removed all of them but I don't know how to setup that for it to function with this game cause even with that its still black when entering the zone.brb when I get screenshot
You can encounter battles but can't see enemies in this photo I had to install something so I could prove the zone exists and is there so I installed a cheat where it will show maps files data names but I honestly hate cheats. also I encountered and battle in the black area spc_11-09-2021_10-56-15.jpg

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Normally you can see forest behind in battles notice you can't in this one
You can encounter battles but can't see enemies in this photo I had to install something so I could prove the zone exists and is there so I installed a cheat where it will show maps files data names but I honestly hate cheats. also I encountered and battle in the black area View attachment 1399337

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Am just going to play an older version if I can find one cause before this update it worked and I removed previous download nvm its probably just my pc or it could be the game I don't know nor care just going to play older versions before the f95zone latest one

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
The battles in this game take bloody ages, especially when you get restrained and have to take several turns just to get out. Sigh.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Am just going to play an older version if I can find one cause before this update it worked and I removed previous download nvm its probably just my pc or it could be the game I don't know nor care just going to play older versions before the f95zone latest one
It was also fixed in one of the fan versions. I think in the OP it is still broken, but if you download sportsfan30's patches scattered around the thread it might be fixed. It's fixed on my version and I'm still running 1.08.

Try unzipping this file into www/img. IIRC it was missing a parallax, or it was misnamed and this might fix it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkis...final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/post-7182722

Last edited:

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
I wish there was a special battle set of both lesbians and visual bondage. All women enemies on the lesbian battle and every enemy that has bondage like the tentacle squid, drones, hand bondage and magic bondage in the gallery. I also wish they had a gangbang feature that is unescapable.

spoofff

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have a general guidance on how to remove "critical exhibition"? I can't seem to find all computers!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone have a general guidance on how to remove "critical exhibition"? I can't seem to find all computers!
The first Emerald computer is story mission.

The first Amethyst computer is in a funny spot. Enter the 1st Olict Space. Instead of taking the mirror at the top of the stage to proceed, go as far left then south as you can. You'll enter the Olict Space version of the lobby. The first computer is through the stairs at the top right of the stage, leave the Olict Space through the mirror in the basement.

For the second Emerald computer, go to the room with Doll challenge. At the bottom of the stage, just past her, is a mirror. Take it, then go south into the next stage. Follow the top to get to the Olict Space main stage, and follow the wall to go south again. Stairs on the left top of that stage lead to Emerald's second computer after leaving olict space through the mirror in the basement.

For the final Amethyst computer, go out the far left and south exit from the Doll. It's through the door on the left side.

Once you've erased all the data, you need to return to base and get it removed by the Goth Loli Knight. If you fight a camera olict and it takes a picture of you, you have to erase the data again. Normal photos are the first computer, climax photos are the second computer. Avoiding combat is your best option between computers 1 and 2, and then use a Return Ticket.

Last edited:

ThatBoi3216

Jan 26, 2020
It was also fixed in one of the fan versions. I think in the OP it is still broken, but if you download sportsfan30's patches scattered around the thread it might be fixed. It's fixed on my version and I'm still running 1.08.

Try unzipping this file into www/img. IIRC it was missing a parallax, or it was misnamed and this might fix it.

Mega
Didn't work for me. This is disheartening as hell, this game seems sick.

ThatBoi3216

Jan 26, 2020
Linking V1.08 with my 100% translation patch applied. This is using the original game mechanics, see my previous post for hardmode patch if you want it. Going to see if a mod will update the main page. Success

Zippy Share

Anonfiles

YourFileStore

*Edited post for clarity.
I'm sorry for replying to such an old post, but could you please update the links?

spoofff

Jan 2, 2018
The first Emerald computer is story mission.

The first Amethyst computer is in a funny spot. Enter the 1st Olict Space. Instead of taking the mirror at the top of the stage to proceed, go as far left then south as you can. You'll enter the Olict Space version of the lobby. The first computer is through the stairs at the top right of the stage, leave the Olict Space through the mirror in the basement.

For the second Emerald computer, go to the room with Doll challenge. At the bottom of the stage, just past her, is a mirror. Take it, then go south into the next stage. Follow the top to get to the Olict Space main stage, and follow the wall to go south again. Stairs on the left top of that stage lead to Emerald's second computer after leaving olict space through the mirror in the basement.

For the final Amethyst computer, go out the far left and south exit from the Doll. It's through the door on the left side.

Once you've erased all the data, you need to return to base and get it removed by the Goth Loli Knight. If you fight a camera olict and it takes a picture of you, you have to erase the data again. Normal photos are the first computer, climax photos are the second computer. Avoiding combat is your best option between computers 1 and 2, and then use a Return Ticket.
Thanks a million! this game needs a good guide lol

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I find a bug ametis can not cum in fight with the succubus and in final (last boss) battle when she got the succubus (last boss is the succub 2) debuf to stop cumming.
So they cannot beat her. And she can easy win.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I find a bug ametis can not cum in fight with the succubus and in final (last boss) battle when she got the succubus (last boss is the succub 2) debuf to stop cumming.
So they cannot beat her. And she can easy win.
That's not a bug, but rather a feature. Basically, after a certain point of getting status effects there is no way to win. The orgasm denial debuff gives you the oportinuty to win if you want to with all those status effects. Most people are either playing well, or deliberately poorly, but there is a bit of a middle ground where if can help you win if you weren't having the best run, but you still didn't want to lose.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes