xellos616

May 5, 2020
Looks like Kagura Games picked up this one for an official TL

LoL why are they taking a game who have already a good translation ??
They just waste their time...
Because it has a pirated translation. And the Japanese author could simply not have guessed to go to an unknown English pirate site, of which there are thousands on the Internet.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

Because it has a pirated translation. And the Japanese author could simply not have guessed to go to an unknown English pirate site, of which there are thousands on the Internet.
Dude, just write in google " Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG english". Everyone who want to play this game know that this translation is done.

Kagura will make less than an hundred sell and it makes me sad for them because they will take time to translate a game already translated for nothing. They will lose time and money for nothing.
I really like Kagura doing official translation, so it's sad they are wasting time like that. There is tons of good game waiting to be translated by kagura.

EDIT : my only hope is they will contact sportsfan and ask him if he wants kagura to use his translation and give him money for his works.

• Angry
Reactions: RedRob

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Dude, just write in google " Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG english". Everyone who want to play this game know that this translation is done.

Kagura will make less than an hundred sell and it makes me sad for them because they will take time to translate a game already translated for nothing. They will lose time and money for nothing.
I really like Kagura doing official translation, so it's sad they are wasting time like that. There is tons of good game waiting to be translated by kagura.

EDIT : my only hope is they will contact sportsfan and ask him if he wants kagura to use his translation and give him money for his works.
Honestly I don't mind if they take my work and not give credit. I did it for my own enjoyment, grew frustrated with the previous MTL. Not a dig at blackjack248 or anyone else who previously worked on it, I just had a hard time staying engaged when playing it.

At the end of the day it's their game and they are free to do whatever they want with it, as it should be.

Reactions: bebe2803 and kcj300

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Glad Shiraso is getting that bread. Curious to see what the 'official' translation of some of the more obscure and difficult to translate words will be. I'm liking they've already gone with the shortened title.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You have gotta be kidding me, lol. I don't think anything they've ever Steamed, ever produced less than 1k sales, with the better ones (and yup, that means usually the more expensive ones) easily going into 10k+ territories (maybe even 30k+).
Hell, I think those that had a decent/very good fanTL prior, are probs their most heavy hitters. This will also be a 10k+ one, more than likely.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019

It's not really about the users. The devs think there is no eng version and want to expand their audience so they give kagura the task. Also they wouldn't work with this one simply because it's still an edited MTL at the end of the day.
Mind you this is still a pirating forum, the devs would never be here.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

shmigell

Nov 25, 2018
Is there a game similar to this one, but with a male protagonist? And maybe the traps are more femdom-oriented?

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I buy kagura for uncensored CG not their translation. Without uncensored CG i will pick dlsite and read japanese

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Meant to post on Emerald? Progress on updating that translation has been good when I've had a chance to work on it. For CommonEvents, I've completed 238 of 821. That looks like 30% completion, but none of the H and story scenes have been reviewed and those are much longer. Mostly I've been doing the much shorter combat related H-dialogues. In terms of text lines, I'd estimate I'm closer to 20% completion. I've also made some progress on the rebalance mod with some simple fixes, but still have quite a bit of work to do on that.

Summer is usually very busy for me, but I should have more time to work on this in the fall.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Interesting. The Kagura version appears to have some of the bugs from the very early releases of Quarta Amethyst, the background can go black when exiting fights sometimes. And for some reason, when Cloudy attacks you she is sideways on the map.

They also appear to have changed a few things. The bad states now have their own icons that are not in Japanese, so they're a little more informative. They also I think changed the Cloudy Arena fight. From what I remember, it was just a normal ambush fight in the original after you trigger the trap. But now, if Amethyst cums even once she's stun locked and loses the fight. An interesting change I might port over to Emerald for the same fight there.

Anyways, link is here

Last edited:

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I understand sometimes steam publisher only release older version, but cut content like this ? Maybe I didnt install patch correctly or there is another patch, but not only missing gameover rape seems that you also cannot get the debuffs from defeat.

update: I found the uncensored CG in the patched steam game folder, make me wonder why they cut it from the game
update2: looks like the game over rape is normal now, but need to take some time to confirm all are OK
amethyst_steam01.png

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Bruh they really put DRM on the patch updater, can't update from 1.02 to 1.03 Kagura patch. I even tried to move the game's folder to the default path but the updater still rejects it.

bruh.png

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes