MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Bruh they really put DRM on the patch updater, can't update from 1.02 to 1.03 Kagura patch. I even tried to move the game's folder to the default path but the updater still rejects it.

View attachment 2899601
It's not DRM, it's that the version I put up is direct from Kagura. The patch only works to update the Steam/GOG version with uncensored graphics. I'm impressed they included something to check that, but it's DRM free.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It's not DRM, it's that the version I put up is direct from Kagura. The patch only works to update the Steam/GOG version with uncensored graphics. I'm impressed they included something to check that, but it's DRM free.
Ohh woops I thought it was the steam version

comakill23

Jul 21, 2021
Upload ver. 1.03 please
fyi sauce crew, you can buy this game on steam then refund it and it'll still work lol. Might do this for 1.03 when I'm not busy if no one else has. I already bought the original game for full, 15 bux too much for me.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Something else i noticed from the kagura version is what when you choose how to defend from a bind it doesnt tell you how much TP or MP each option uses and that sometimes you can use purify or other skills for free, also whats up with that minotaur enemy? i don't remember that

newenemy.jpg

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Something else i noticed from the kagura version is what when you choose how to defend from a bind it doesnt tell you how much TP or MP each option uses and that sometimes you can use purify or other skills for free, also whats up with that minotaur enemy? i don't remember that

View attachment 2900780
Yeah, that's an annoying change.

The minotaur is definitely an error. A strange one though, since most of the enemy sprites are on custom character sheets. It's not just that they put a number in the wrong place, they had to have completely changed the battleimage value.

Oct 31, 2017
1694548155486.png
After saving before the first boss. THe folder has a bas_bon_20.rpgmvp... not sure if that format can just be converted to png or whats going on?

edit: actually it looks like a whitespace snuck in there?

edit2: looking around some files, bas_bon_20 is mentioned 3 times one file. But only once its preceeded by a tabstop (\t). Its in the comon events json line 47. I wasnt able to fix it but maybe someone is more versed or knows if I am on the right track?:
1694549254647.png
Copying the line in the screenshot reveals its not a single whitespace but indeed something like a tab too so that would line up? I have no idea what I am doing

Last edited:
Reactions: BaiFang

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2924769
After saving before the first boss. THe folder has a bas_bon_20.rpgmvp... not sure if that format can just be converted to png or whats going on?

edit: actually it looks like a whitespace snuck in there?

edit2: looking around some files, bas_bon_20 is mentioned 3 times one file. But only once its preceeded by a tabstop (\t). Its in the comon events json line 47. I wasnt able to fix it but maybe someone is more versed or knows if I am on the right track?:
View attachment 2924801
Copying the line in the screenshot reveals its not a single whitespace but indeed something like a tab too so that would line up? I have no idea what I am doing
Yeah, remove the /t and it should work. Spaces are used in those commands to separate out the different parameters, which is bad coding but standard for RPGM.

Weird you need to though, I did a run with Kagura's translation and didn't encounter that error. Maybe because it has a specific trigger I didn't activate.

Is there still no penetration in this game?
Kagura only translates, there has been no update to the content. There is a small amount of penetration in the sequel.

Reactions: laser14

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Was the lag ever fixed in the Kagura version? The second area was one of the slowest and worst places in the game, so it would be nice if it was fixed up.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
They have to have 2 teams there at kaguragames You notice every time when someone is trying to censor you and when you just read it like that and censor the puppets. This part is one of the bad decensors .
There are places where she sits with her legs spread and you can't see anything down below.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuartaAmethyst-1.0Kagura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuartaAmethyst-1.0FanTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes