ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
New set of observations and questions about the lab. First the observation. The ambushes here can be nullified by walking around the glass container of aphrodisiac that they smash, so you can't get a free turn with the right button press, but you can defuse the ambushes.

Now for my questions, of which I have two. First, is it actually possible to beat the fight after breaking through the door, or is it scripted to be a loss. I couldn't tell if I was just having a run of very shitty luck with at least one always surviving and letting a new wave spawn in, or whether it was scripted to keep one alive no matter what I did until I lost (which would have been theoretically forever, as I was doing a good job of keeping earth shield up which kept regenerating any damage I took and replenishing my mana.)

My second question is how does one imitate a droid to use the computer that says droids only.

I suppose I technically have a third question, which is to ask which of these will let me turn off the last of the bosses boosts. I've been assuming it was the door you break down but I could be wrong.

I should probably go to sleep now and wait for answers. The sun seems to have risen outside. It's a great and terrible thing when you manage to be so engrossed in something that the entire night passes without you noticing.

Edit: Well I discovered I'd missed where the last boss boost was in the vents, so that question is answered, but I still want to know how to access what I missed. Also after clearing the room with the gas and floor trap to turn off the bosses floor trap, my screen bugged out and kept the aphro gas overlay everywhere even after I beat the boss and when back to my base. Does anybody know how to fix this? My save before this point is over an hour back.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
New set of observations and questions about the lab. First the observation. The ambushes here can be nullified by walking around the glass container of aphrodisiac that they smash, so you can't get a free turn with the right button press, but you can defuse the ambushes.

Now for my questions, of which I have two. First, is it actually possible to beat the fight after breaking through the door, or is it scripted to be a loss. I couldn't tell if I was just having a run of very shitty luck with at least one always surviving and letting a new wave spawn in, or whether it was scripted to keep one alive no matter what I did until I lost (which would have been theoretically forever, as I was doing a good job of keeping earth shield up which kept regenerating any damage I took and replenishing my mana.)

My second question is how does one imitate a droid to use the computer that says droids only.

I suppose I technically have a third question, which is to ask which of these will let me turn off the last of the bosses boosts. I've been assuming it was the door you break down but I could be wrong.

I should probably go to sleep now and wait for answers. The sun seems to have risen outside. It's a great and terrible thing when you manage to be so engrossed in something that the entire night passes without you noticing.

Edit: Well I discovered I'd missed where the last boss boost was in the vents, so that question is answered, but I still want to know how to access what I missed. Also after clearing the room with the gas and floor trap to turn off the bosses floor trap, my screen bugged out and kept the aphro gas overlay everywhere even after I beat the boss and when back to my base. Does anybody know how to fix this? My save before this point is over an hour back.
Going off memory, been awhile since I played this game.
  1. Believe so. I used a cheat plugin when testing things out and when I set myself to invincible I was able to win the fight but think the developer wanted to punish players who rushed through. The fight is scripted to be multiwave just forget how many times the mobs reinforce/resurrect. Once you get to the point where the mobs resurrect you are on the last part.
  2. You need drone wreckage before you can access the computer, and are only allowed one at a time. Believe you need to have your combat/sexual behaviors analyzed before the drone wreckage will drop.
  3. There are consoles spread across the level that control each debuff.
As for your bug, can you share your save and global files? I will take a look later tonight, haven't encountered that before.

Thanks for those tricks, never noticed them before.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Going off memory, been awhile since I played this game.
  1. Believe so. I used a cheat plugin when testing things out and when I set myself to invincible I was able to win the fight but think the developer wanted to punish players who rushed through. The fight is scripted to be multiwave just forget how many times the mobs reinforce/resurrect. Once you get to the point where the mobs resurrect you are on the last part.
  2. You need drone wreckage before you can access the computer, and are only allowed one at a time. Believe you need to have your combat/sexual behaviors analyzed before the drone wreckage will drop.
  3. There are consoles spread across the level that control each debuff.
As for your bug, can you share your save and global files? I will take a look later tonight, haven't encountered that before.

Thanks for those tricks, never noticed them before.
Thanks for responding, I decided to compound the insanity of staying up all night by simply not going to sleep. I've attached my saves 6 and 7, as they are both under the effects of the bug, as well as save 8, which is after where I got it to solve itself, and the global save, though I have saved the game multiple times since I got it to fix itself so I'm not sure how useful that one is. 6 is the closest in time to when I earned the bug.

Basically when I went to the area in the castle that is supposed to be covered in aphrodisiac gas and then shut down the plants producing it, it went away again like it was supposed to. So at a guess the bug is in the lab in the room where you turn off the Erogenous Field System. It's the room you reach by entering the last set of vents, and travel left and up down a path that is forked into three skinny prongs all going the same way. You then turn left and enter a room where you have no choice but to activate the trap. The trap is in two parts, the erogenous floor system, and the aphrodisiac gas system. I turned off the floor first, then the gas, fighting several enemies along the way, but after turning off the gas and leaving the room, I realized once I popped out of the vent and could see properly, that the gas hadn't left the screen, and because the button goes away after you turn off the gas, there was no way to try interacting again. So the gas cloud just hung around, including back at the main base, until I reached an area where there was actually supposed to be a gas cloud on screen, which presumably had appropriate events and triggers to turn it off when it was supposed to be off, after I activated the last plant and dispersed the gas.

Thanks for the information about drone wreckage. If it only drops when you are affected by drones, presumably the computer is used to get rid of their effect, and my curiosity is assuaged.

And as you may have noticed from my bug report, I did manage to find out where the last debuff console was (not where I thought it was going to be, I had somehow completely forgotten that branch of the vent.)

I'm still super curious about the possibility of beating the room you break into without cheating. I had actually made it all the way to that last fight where they were eternally resurrecting. I killed at least four entire waves of 6 in that one fight, but kept having at least 1 survive with a sliver of health and summon all the rest back. I was in no danger of losing the fight, because I had earth aura up continuously and always got back my health when they made me cum, but I couldn't figure out if there was a number limit to the resurrecting in the fight, whether they would only stop if you actually killed them all at once, and I was just having the shittiest run of RNG luck since it was always one surviving by a hair. or whether it was scripted so you could never actually win the fight, one would always survive with a sliver of health and revive the rest. Since you say you were able to win while cheating yourself invincible it's obviously not the last one, but do you know if there is a numbers limit to the reviving, or if they will just revive eternally until you kill them all at once? If it's a numbers limit you can be imprecise and just make sure you have earth aura and you're guaranteed to win eventually by grinding them away, but if you need to wipe them in a single blow, then you definitely need to pay attention, not kill some early by accident, and have better luck then me. I'd like to know which it is for when I eventually try again.

Reactions: f9account

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for responding, I decided to compound the insanity of staying up all night by simply not going to sleep. I've attached my saves 6 and 7, as they are both under the effects of the bug, as well as save 8, which is after where I got it to solve itself, and the global save, though I have saved the game multiple times since I got it to fix itself so I'm not sure how useful that one is. 6 is the closest in time to when I earned the bug.

Basically when I went to the area in the castle that is supposed to be covered in aphrodisiac gas and then shut down the plants producing it, it went away again like it was supposed to. So at a guess the bug is in the lab in the room where you turn off the Erogenous Field System. It's the room you reach by entering the last set of vents, and travel left and up down a path that is forked into three skinny prongs all going the same way. You then turn left and enter a room where you have no choice but to activate the trap. The trap is in two parts, the erogenous floor system, and the aphrodisiac gas system. I turned off the floor first, then the gas, fighting several enemies along the way, but after turning off the gas and leaving the room, I realized once I popped out of the vent and could see properly, that the gas hadn't left the screen, and because the button goes away after you turn off the gas, there was no way to try interacting again. So the gas cloud just hung around, including back at the main base, until I reached an area where there was actually supposed to be a gas cloud on screen, which presumably had appropriate events and triggers to turn it off when it was supposed to be off, after I activated the last plant and dispersed the gas.

Thanks for the information about drone wreckage. If it only drops when you are affected by drones, presumably the computer is used to get rid of their effect, and my curiosity is assuaged.

And as you may have noticed from my bug report, I did manage to find out where the last debuff console was (not where I thought it was going to be, I had somehow completely forgotten that branch of the vent.)

I'm still super curious about the possibility of beating the room you break into without cheating. I had actually made it all the way to that last fight where they were eternally resurrecting. I killed at least four entire waves of 6 in that one fight, but kept having at least 1 survive with a sliver of health and summon all the rest back. I was in no danger of losing the fight, because I had earth aura up continuously and always got back my health when they made me cum, but I couldn't figure out if there was a number limit to the resurrecting in the fight, whether they would only stop if you actually killed them all at once, and I was just having the shittiest run of RNG luck since it was always one surviving by a hair. or whether it was scripted so you could never actually win the fight, one would always survive with a sliver of health and revive the rest. Since you say you were able to win while cheating yourself invincible it's obviously not the last one, but do you know if there is a numbers limit to the reviving, or if they will just revive eternally until you kill them all at once? If it's a numbers limit you can be imprecise and just make sure you have earth aura and you're guaranteed to win eventually by grinding them away, but if you need to wipe them in a single blow, then you definitely need to pay attention, not kill some early by accident, and have better luck then me. I'd like to know which it is for when I eventually try again.
Firstly, I couldn't find the culprit of the bug. No obvious switches mistakenly toggled / not cleared. I think the game developer uses a direct graphical change without tying it to switches for fog and other screen effects. No clue how you triggered it but I guess when you encountered some new event that cleared out the screen effects it fixed your issue.

As for the wave fight, up front there are four sets of back to back fights. Basic fight, fog effect fight, fog+field fight, then fog+field+resurrection fight.

For the resurrection fight it is beatable but very challenging. If the number of enemy combatants alive decrease below 4 then all beaten enemies will resurrect at the start of the next turn. They will do this four times so best case you must beat at least 18 troopers who's HP can vary (base 562 HP + random 25-100 additional HP) after each resurrection, yay. Another method is to bring down all but four combatants then try to shave off as much life as possible before going for the kill. To compound the fight, enemy number 6 is given state 3 (immortality) at the start of the fight. You have to drain all his HP to remove state 3 at the start of turn after his HP is dropped to zero. Then he becomes like the other five combatants and is killable.

So to sum it up, on the resurrection fight completely kill enemy 6 to remove his immortality buff (only there to prevent you from one shotting the fight) then kill combatants until either they collectively resurrect four times or you are able to completely wipe them out in one turn.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Does the succubus crest affect dialogue or mechanics besides stat debuffs? The only thing I noticed was the pleasure going up very high to 99 but that might be because of how strong the debuff is. Also besides stats, are there any differences in the variations? (default, improved, cloudy)

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Does the succubus crest affect dialogue or mechanics besides stat debuffs? The only thing I noticed was the pleasure going up very high to 99 but that might be because of how strong the debuff is. Also besides stats, are there any differences in the variations? (default, improved, cloudy)
If you see high pleasure numbers that is a crit, most times one crit is enough to push you to climax. Have enough debuffs and/or torn enough outfit and the crit chance increases.

Based on what I can piece together from combat processing in the many common events, I believe your susceptibility to crits are related to a combination of the player's stats, outfit condition, and number of active debuffs (not just the stat impacts but a hidden count is ongoing behind the scenes).

As for the crest, there is no direct dialog (besides some slight flavor text) about the crests but there are other effects with the game play. If you try to remove the crest but fail then the crest is upgraded to the improved version. Also when you fight Cloudy with a crest (either version) she will override it mid-fight with her own version making it even more stronger.

This game is fun and was built with some interesting mechanics. Looking forward to the sequel to see how the developer has grown. One example they have been posting about is that Emerald can have her transformation removed if she is drained dry of mp. Leaving her stuck fighting in her .

Reactions: slimyboi

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Firstly, I couldn't find the culprit of the bug. No obvious switches mistakenly toggled / not cleared. I think the game developer uses a direct graphical change without tying it to switches for fog and other screen effects. No clue how you triggered it but I guess when you encountered some new event that cleared out the screen effects it fixed your issue.

As for the wave fight, up front there are four sets of back to back fights. Basic fight, fog effect fight, fog+field fight, then fog+field+resurrection fight.

For the resurrection fight it is beatable but very challenging. If the number of enemy combatants alive decrease below 4 then all beaten enemies will resurrect at the start of the next turn. They will do this four times so best case you must beat at least 18 troopers who's HP can vary (base 562 HP + random 25-100 additional HP) after each resurrection, yay. Another method is to bring down all but four combatants then try to shave off as much life as possible before going for the kill. To compound the fight, enemy number 6 is given state 3 (immortality) at the start of the fight. You have to drain all his HP to remove state 3 at the start of turn after his HP is dropped to zero. Then he becomes like the other five combatants and is killable.

So to sum it up, on the resurrection fight completely kill enemy 6 to remove his immortality buff (only there to prevent you from one shotting the fight) then kill combatants until either they collectively resurrect four times or you are able to completely wipe them out in one turn.
... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING! I was there! I threw my hands in the air and said screw it after the fourth time the fog+field+resurrection group came back to life! I was done! I could have pushed through! FUCK! ... Well I guess now I know, thanks for answering the question. I'm absolutely going to power through next time. My pride insists on it now.

Also strange that there was no real clue as to why the fog didn't clear, but since I cleared it with other triggers it all worked out in the end. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

I have beaten the locked door fight. It requires some gimmicks that sportsfan30 already pointed out, but it is beatable on vanilla with a NG+ at least. I don't know if it's possible without the highest tier items, probably a slog.

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
I'm playing the v0.1 alpha for the new game now. It's really fun! The downward spiral is harder to escape than ever and I love it. You'd need to be very wasteful to run out of MP naturally, but when you do, you lose your transformation and the mechanics change. You aren't as capable of dealing damage and lose most of your special attacks and spells, and your clothing is disheveled instead of destroyed, which means it's easy enough to put back on but you need to spend a turn doing so and it's very easy to have it displaced. Speaking of clothing, it feels like Emerald can get much more of her body exposed than Amethyst could, which is very welcome. I always wished there was another stage of clothing destruction or two and that's present here.

You can transform back into your powered up state for a modest MP and TP cost, but building your TP up in particular can be very challenging when you get sufficiently lewd.

If you play to win, the heroine is extremely capable still. The first level feels easier than the first stage of the prior game, though it does ramp up to about the same challenge soon enough, with perhaps less/more obvious traps. There doesn't seem to be any defeat scenes yet, but otherwise there's already some bad statuses to collect and lewd situations to get into. Really looking forward to the kinds of situations that show up in the future!

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes