MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
ok thank you then i have another question. Are there multiple endings and at the final fight if you have a corruption status her attacks apparently change, is it possible to view that in the gallery mode? i think it has to do with the option "cloudy lust enhancement" but i cant turn it on.
IIRC it doesn't change the scene at all with high corruption, it just affects the fight and at very high levels might cause you to automatically lose. The only endings are either winning versus Cloudy or losing versus Cloudy.

Reactions: sportsfan30

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
ok thank you very much again
IIRC it doesn't change the scene at all with high corruption, it just affects the fight and at very high levels might cause you to automatically lose. The only endings are either winning versus Cloudy or losing versus Cloudy.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
ok thank you then i have another question. Are there multiple endings and at the final fight if you have a corruption status her attacks apparently change, is it possible to view that in the gallery mode? i think it has to do with the option "cloudy lust enhancement" but i cant turn it on.
Only two endings, win or lose that last fight. As for your corruption that just affects the dialog before the fight. Did not find any specific impacts that each scene variation could have on the battle.

With that said, higher corruption means taking more damage so in a way it does affect the fight just not a product of the scene you see.

For free battle with Cloudy, I only see erogenous field, aphrodisiac gas and audience that are toggleable effects and work on my copy. She also provides Crest of Perversion (Cloudy) and Defeated Masochist Knight bastes. The crest requires for you to have a different crest (reg or upgraded) then fight her to gain that.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Only two endings, win or lose that last fight. As for your corruption that just affects the dialog before the fight. Did not find any specific impacts that each scene variation could have on the battle.

With that said, higher corruption means taking more damage so in a way it does affect the fight just not a product of the scene you see.

For free battle with Cloudy, I only see erogenous field, aphrodisiac gas and audience that are toggleable effects and work on my copy. She also provides Crest of Perversion (Cloudy) and Defeated Masochist Knight bastes. The crest requires for you to have a different crest (reg or upgraded) then fight her to gain that.
Yes these are the only things that i can toggle as well but if you start the fight all the settings will be displayed and there you can find "cloudy lust enhancement" whatever it does

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Yes these are the only things that i can toggle as well but if you start the fight all the settings will be displayed and there you can find "cloudy lust enhancement" whatever it does
Ah just looked into it, that is variable 0521 - # of active Bastes (status effects). If you have 11+ active bastes it is forced on no other way to turn it off unless you talk to the goth loli to remove some of your active Bastes.

From what I can gather this triggers another common event for her to reroll (magic ball or crest) mid combat events or get another attack per round of combat if the other rolls fail.

Looking at your active effects mid combat with lust enchancement on, does not show up. It purely is a variable change for the behind the scenes combat processing.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Ah just looked into it, that is variable 0521 - # of active Bastes (status effects). If you have 11+ active bastes it is forced on no other way to turn it off unless you talk to the goth loli to remove some of your active Bastes.

From what I can gather this triggers another common event for her to reroll (magic ball or crest) mid combat events or get another attack per round of combat if the other rolls fail.

Looking at your active effects mid combat with lust enchancement on, does not show up. It purely is a variable change for the behind the scenes combat processing.
Thank you for the clarification(y)

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know games similar to this one? Where you have traits of losing after the battle. For example, like magic ball or crests in this game where it will make it harder for you to fight in the next battles.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone know games similar to this one? Where you have traits of losing after the battle. For example, like magic ball or crests in this game where it will make it harder for you to fight in the next battles.
if it is just persistent debuffs you looking at well https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/ in particular (and any other games made by the same circle really), but I am sure you can find plenty of games that have it in some sense, I mean is just a simple checkmark in the RPGM engine that determines if a game have a debuff get removed at the end of a battle or not

Reactions: Teacup123

unknown012345

Jun 30, 2018
This is the list of the game that I have been played. So I hope this will suit you
1. Ambrosia . This game has official english version you can find it in here. it has good debuff and corrpution system
2. . Same dev with Ambrosia. You can find the english version in . This game even has better trait system and I think it is perfect match with your request. You should try this first.
3. , this game has debuff system if you lose the battle. Sadly, this one doesn't have english version yet. I hope some one will translate it in future
4. Psychokinetic Girl Sailor Splendor. Have english version you can find it here. Same dev with Harai Shoujo Charlotte.
5. Taima Miko Yuugi. Have english version and you can find it here. I didn't play this game for a time so I don't remember this game has debuff system or not. But this is a great game you can try it

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Next to the above, I will mention . The translation is in progress and it's possible will be released here sometime during april, according to the guy making it.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
According to the game maker's blog, he/she plans to release the next version of the game by the end of April but it seems it will be hard for the developer.
But it's not the full version yet or? I am quite thrilled for the new game because it lookd like you can play emerald

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
if it is just persistent debuffs you looking at well https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/ in particular (and any other games made by the same circle really), but I am sure you can find plenty of games that have it in some sense, I mean is just a simple checkmark in the RPGM engine that determines if a game have a debuff get removed at the end of a battle or not
Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea was the first game I played with the debuff/baste system. Still one of my favourites too. It has an auto-mode if you get stuck and want to power through something.

wolfingame

Jun 21, 2020
There are too much bugs in Female Hero Iruru. This kind of game is really hard to debug.
is very good in baste department. Though it lags as hell, and at high corruption game tempo becomes pretty bad, especially after getting compulsive masturbation. This game sure would benefit from some balance adjustments, still very much worth to play. Game is not translated, but MTool works well enough. Although called prologue, it's likely more close to half of the game, with 4-5 hours of gameplay. is expected at the end of the month.
View attachment 1086778 View attachment 1086781
There are too much bugs in this game. This kind of game is really hard to debug.

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
There are too much bugs in Female Hero Iruru. This kind of game is really hard to debug.

There are too much bugs in this game. This kind of game is really hard to debug.
This game is getting an official translation, no idea how long it will take though.

Machintruc8

Feb 10, 2020
Does someone know how to have a fullsave for this game ?
I tried to use the file save posted on this topic and paste it in the www/save folder, but it does show up in the load menu. :/

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
What Do you need to Do after that? I finished the game but nothing happends...I checked the strange flowers some kind of pool for succubus too, someone knows what to do?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Does someone know how to have a fullsave for this game ?
I tried to use the file save posted on this topic and paste it in the www/save folder, but it does show up in the load menu. :/
Try to save in the file Save1 in game and overwrite the file or change number if not maybe it´s the version of the game

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
What Do you need to Do after that? I finished the game but nothing happends...I checked the strange flowers some kind of pool for succubus too, someone knows what to do?
Both are related to each's debuff you gain after seeing each's defeat scene. The Succubus crest can be removed from the npc on photo 1 and the rope could be removed from the second photo.

But watch out there is a chance you might not get those removed, in fact if you fail on the Succubus crest removal it will change to the improved version.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes