MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just press Z usually to skip
But even without me skipping things it is already lagging. I choose the skippable things to be skipped in the option though. I also reduce the background effect via option too... But still laggy during battle, especially when you got ero-attack...
Sounds like you might be playing on a bit of a potato.

any other games like this one?
Search the thread, someone did a recommendations list that is still more or less up to date. Tale of Undercrust is I think in it? Mission Mermaiden as well. Might help you find the list.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
any other games like this one?
is very good in baste department. Though it lags as hell, and at high corruption game tempo becomes pretty bad, especially after getting compulsive masturbation. This game sure would benefit from some balance adjustments, still very much worth to play. Game is not translated, but MTool works well enough. Although called prologue, it's likely more close to half of the game, with 4-5 hours of gameplay. is expected at the end of the month.
2021-03-16_092045.png 2021-03-16_091447.png

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Sounds like you might be playing on a bit of a potato.
If 1650 TI + Ryzen 7 is potato, I don't know the decent one
Well, gotta look at it once more, maybe there's something wrong with the game data(?) Because when I play the Japanese version, it's all good...

• Haha
Reactions: ss6

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If 1650 TI + Ryzen 7 is potato, I don't know the decent one
Well, gotta look at it once more, maybe there's something wrong with the game data(?) Because when I play the Japanese version, it's all good...
Nah, it's MV and its scripts. Kinda RNG-based. Some Windows(es? lol) and graphics drivers and graphics cards might get affected, while some don't. I've also experienced (not with this game per se, but with a few other MVs) stunning 1-2 FPSs during certain parts (e.g. animated battle scenes), making the game technically unplayable. My rig is half-potato, though.
But why I'm confident in saying this, is that on an even-more-potato rig the very same game worked without hiccups. Or lags. AND, after disabling some scripts, it worked on the half-potato too.
So... go figure.

Though if the original Japanese (VERY SAME VERSION - YOU SURE?!) game works...

Hell if I know. lol

PS: Try to run the translated game with Locale Emulator - JP locale, just for the heck of it. Who knows; might help.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Nah, it's MV and its scripts. Kinda RNG-based. Some Windows(es? lol) and graphics drivers and graphics cards might get affected, while some don't. I've also experienced (not with this game per se, but with a few other MVs) stunning 1-2 FPSs during certain parts (e.g. animated battle scenes), making the game technically unplayable. My rig is half-potato, though.
But why I'm confident in saying this, is that on an even-more-potato rig the very same game worked without hiccups. Or lags. AND, after disabling some scripts, it worked on the half-potato too.
So... go figure.

Though if the original Japanese (VERY SAME VERSION - YOU SURE?!) game works...

Hell if I know. lol

PS: Try to run the translated game with Locale Emulator - JP locale, just for the heck of it. Who knows; might help.
Alright, thanks! I'll try to figure out something.
And I am too lazy to use locale emulator, so I just change my system locale to japs hahaha.
Gotta look at how locale emulator works, because I never use it...

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I would highly suggest Magic Fist Sara. (There's no penetration in this one either though; just letting people know.)

There a lot.

Noir castle if u like tickling.
No Future.
Hakkakuya.
Ahriman.
Ankoku Marimokan.
Tsukinomizu Project.
Princess Sacrifice
Ofuro works
Hasouya.

Reactions: colorlessblue

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
is very good in baste department. Though it lags as hell, and at high corruption game tempo becomes pretty bad, especially after getting compulsive masturbation. This game sure would benefit from some balance adjustments, still very much worth to play. Game is not translated, but MTool works well enough. Although called prologue, it's likely more close to half of the game, with 4-5 hours of gameplay. is expected at the end of the month.
View attachment 1086778 View attachment 1086781
Hi, can u share the MTL data? relly thanks u :)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I would highly suggest Magic Fist Sara. (There's no penetration in this one either though; just letting people know.)

This... This looks great, is there any English version out there, even official ones are okay...

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This... This looks great, is there any English version out there, even official ones are okay...
This is the best we currently have:

It's an older version of the game and machine translated but it's good enough. I ended up buying the official version to support the developers too.

Reactions: ss6

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This is the best we currently have:

It's an older version of the game and machine translated but it's good enough. I ended up buying the official version to support the developers too.
Thank you!

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
ok thank you then i have another question. Are there multiple endings and at the final fight if you have a corruption status her attacks apparently change, is it possible to view that in the gallery mode? i think it has to do with the option "cloudy lust enhancement" but i cant turn it on.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes