ss6

Nov 9, 2018
sportsfan30
I have finished the reno forest, the theater and the labo with your hard mode.
I must say, the lab is hard. If they catch you just ONE TIME from behind, they will put nipple ring on amethist. And it's the start of a really hard journey... x) After that, I lost, so I gain the vibro panties... It was really ward to remove those. But i finally win.
Now, i'm going to fight in the last dungeon. It's seems pretty easy for now. Because if we are caugh, we don't gain perma baste like in the lab. We just have to not loose.

So i think your hard mode is really good. It's a good experience to make. Thank you. <3

Black Lion

Sep 15, 2019
sportsfan30

Thank you for the translation! I was curious how you modded the hard version of the game you posted. I'm thinking about getting into modding RPGMaker games myself.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
sportsfan30

Thank you for the translation! I was curious how you modded the hard version of the game you posted. I'm thinking about getting into modding RPGMaker games myself.
How I did it was using RPG Maker MV (thanks Humble Bundle sale) and using the game data files.

If you own RPG Maker MV, start a new project in whatever folder you want. Take the data files of the game you want to mod and use them in your project's data folder (they should overwrite the prebuilt RPG Maker data files. Open/reload the project and start exploring. Make your changes and save, then take your projects updated data files and copy them back into the game folder.

Depending on the developer, if they are sane then the common events should have most of the game's mechanics as separate events that tie into each other when needed. I have seem some where most of the game's mechanics are done within the map files. If that is the case then good luck, you may want to import the artwork into your project (might have to decrypt those files first). Without the artwork associated to your project, on each map you will only see a white box for each event.

If you do not own a copy of RPG Maker MV, it is still possible to mod the files but becomes much harder. You can open the data files with any text editor (i.e. notepad++) and make changes directly. Problem is if you do not fully understand RPG Maker's syntax then there is a very high chance you will break an event you modify. I used notepad++ for batch translating reused text to save time but all other changes I did were through RPG Maker MV.

Reactions: Black Lion

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
sportsfan30
I have finished the reno forest, the theater and the labo with your hard mode.
I must say, the lab is hard. If they catch you just ONE TIME from behind, they will put nipple ring on amethist. And it's the start of a really hard journey... x) After that, I lost, so I gain the vibro panties... It was really ward to remove those. But i finally win.
Now, i'm going to fight in the last dungeon. It's seems pretty easy for now. Because if we are caugh, we don't gain perma baste like in the lab. We just have to not loose.

So i think your hard mode is really good. It's a good experience to make. Thank you. <3
Sorry for necro posting, been away for awhile. Glad you enjoyed the "HM" patch.

Yeah ran into the same at the lab. Overall I think my changes were minor at best but it would take more time then I am willing to use for re-balancing.

Reactions: Some_Weeb and ss6
Dec 29, 2020
Aight, so maybe I've missed solution in the thread (sorry if that's true) but is there any fix for catastrophical freezes during the game? Like it's really annoying and makes fighting literally unbearable. Never had such problem with RPGM games sooo is it my PC being stoopid & old or I can fix this?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Aight, so maybe I've missed solution in the thread (sorry if that's true) but is there any fix for catastrophical freezes during the game? Like it's really annoying and makes fighting literally unbearable. Never had such problem with RPGM games sooo is it my PC being stoopid & old or I can fix this?
I suspect it's due to some of the atmospheric effects, which can be kinda punishing on older systems. In the main base there is an NPC that can disable the visual components of them.

Reactions: sportsfan30

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I suspect it's due to some of the atmospheric effects, which can be kinda punishing on older systems. In the main base there is an NPC that can disable the visual components of them.
In addition to Secureb's recommendation, ensure you are using the correct game version (V1.08) with the translation file. The game file on the main page is the correct one.

Another potential issue I have seen is if you upgrade game versions on the same save file. Deleting the old saves, config.rpgsave, and global.rpgsave files should fix that particular issue. Some fixes made by the developer between game versions might not fully take or cause extra issues with old saves. I had that issue between V1.02 and 1.08 but starting a new game on V1.08 fixed it for me.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
sportsfan30 will you be translating the next game coming up
Depends. Just looked at the developer's blog and early estimates is that the game will release around the end of this year. But that was from a post back in Aug 2020. No other posts mention a release date.

But if I can, I will translate. Newer from Jan 21 shows Milne mid combat not transformed into Emerald. Seems like a new gameplay feature is to make transformation a part of the battle mechanics.

Nov 4, 2018
That development screenshot shows a new feature "Battle Log", which allows you to keep track the flow of the battle.

On a side note: Shiraso's newer CG sets have H scenes featuring the heroines in normal clothes, like Paria/Ametus getting teased by writhing tentacles in her turtleneck sweater and skirt while sitting in a park bench. :love:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I just downloaded the game from main, start a new game, and when in battle it starts to lag like hell, what is wrong with it?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just downloaded the game from main, start a new game, and when in battle it starts to lag like hell, what is wrong with it?
The game has a lot of stuff going on and RPGM isn't built for that. Are you trying to accelerate the messages? That can cause lag and kind of defeat the purpose of skipping battle messages.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The game has a lot of stuff going on and RPGM isn't built for that. Are you trying to accelerate the messages? That can cause lag and kind of defeat the purpose of skipping battle messages.
I just press Z usually to skip
But even without me skipping things it is already lagging. I choose the skippable things to be skipped in the option though. I also reduce the background effect via option too... But still laggy during battle, especially when you got ero-attack...

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes