Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Error.png
Similar error as above, except I tried that fix and now it changed to hero face. I'm getting the impression that I'd have to fill in the blanks for the hero character with literal blanks. Mega upload is scuffed, I'm gonna try another portal.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
does anyone else not get a 4th region because i am lost when I unlock the world map theres only the demon place village and church town I spoke to everyone in every town I dont know what to do.

Aasha

Mar 16, 2019
Anyone figured where the save files are located? Usually they're within the WWW folder, but cannot seem to find them.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Game runs fine for me, i hope you can find a fix
I'm no pro, all I can do is apply the above fix which will probably get me by until I need to find the character the files are referencing, then I'll be grasping in the dark for an invisible character. I did also try a second mirror after mega, same issue. Hopefully someone smarter with ones of the specific kinks comes along later.

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
I'll wait for someone to upload the saves, in the Linux test version the save system gives EACCES errors, I think it's better to play with original files than recreate them.

AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Same issue as others posting above, missing xxx.png. Japanese language pack is installed and neither of the 2 patches linked worked. I checked the subdirectories and I don't see the image names there, but there are some images still labeled with Japanese text. Wondering if they are actually there and the game is getting confused with the ones that still have Japanese text.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
in one of the saves I have michelle raped and the other I dont which one is better to continue playing

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes