scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
View attachment 1555028

This is the error I'm getting, rip this looks like a fun game too
Shit, sorry to hear that.
The game is looking for a file with a Japanese name, 主人公.png
Again, you can create a transparent image (like the one I've posted on the first page), but given the amount of bugs, maybe it isn't worth the hassle. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZedlerDS
Mar 19, 2018
You can use the mouse to navigate the world map.

Try putting the game in the root directory, like C:/Queen of Succubus. That fixed the freezing to some extent for me.
mouse worked, thank you!

mandragora still froze, however. i had actually assumed this affected all enemies past this point, but no, itjust seems to be mandragora

EDIT: nope! seems it also includes at least Maid B, possibly more enemies. since it seems like those enemies might be ones that have to be defeated to progress through the game (i'm pretty sure maid B is), this is a pretty big issue

EDIT 2: so i went into the files, into the movies folder, and replaced the webm of the maid B enemy. i copied and renamed the slime one to fit it--however, seems i didn't do the naming right

hilariously? this still fucking worked, because now the game just doesn't play anything, making the enemy's costume instantly break, and letting you continue on with the game!

EDIT 3: FOR SOME REASON THIS BROKE THE SLIME'S COSTUME BREAKING EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE ORIGINAL SLIME WEBM???? this game's fucking buggy and weird man

Last edited:

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
This is MTL. Please make it clear on Front page.
Also bugged, can't recommend playing as it is atm. (I extracted it using japanese encoding, and ran it using Locale Emulator, no dice either way)

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Whenever an attack breaks my clothing it gets stuck on an animation screen, seems like I can still play, just the screen is frozen. Any way to solve this?
going into the files, into the movies folder, and deleting the .webm files for specific animations can work

for me, it only happened with monster enemies, so it was easy to find them (and imo the monster clothing breaking stuff isn't even that appealing lol so i didn't mind)--but if it's happening for when the protagonist's clothing breaks, you'll have to look a bit harder to find the exact video file

the game has multiple outfits, and from what i can tell the default Succubus outfit is never required for anything, so if it's just that outfit that breaks for you, you might be able to get away with not bothering to find the file if you can find some way to afford the village girl outfit

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
ok this is some autistic shit, the game's saves clutter on a save folder right outside the parent directory.
This isn't the first RPGMV game I've played that saves it in the root folder of the hard drive, but I don't understand why it happens. The trial for the game on DLSite saves it in the game folder like most others do

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I got this while opening save and i dont found any file in character folder with similar name, any suggestion?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
yea this is A MTL For sure. Gotta Make sure you play demos for games nowadays to make sure before buying. Cant believe this trash is allowed on steam

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
For those who do not want to bother watching every scene in every costume or have missed some scenes and do not want to replay the game for those few scenes, here is how to unlock the gallery:

1. Make a copy of the file "common.rpgsave" in your save folder - Just in case you mess up later you want this copy as failsave.
2. Open Microsoft Word (or your corresponding app - though I do not know which commands you will need in other programms in step 7).
3. Load the website www(dot)saveeditonline(dot)com
4. Drag and drop your save file "common.rpgsave" onto the website to upload it.
5. Unpack the file on the website with the button "File unpack" there.
6. Copy the entire list you get from unpacking the file and paste it into Word.
7. Hit "ctrl+h" on your keyboard to open the menu to replace words.
8. Enter to search for "False" and to replace it with "True".
9. Hit the button to replace ALL found entries.
10. Copy the edited list from word and replace the list on the website you have still open.
11. Download the now edited file "common.rpgsave" from the website.
12. Replace "common.rpgsave" in your game's save folder with the edited version you just downloaded.
13. Start the game and take a look into your gallery. (It should be completely unlocked now.)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes