Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
going into the files, into the movies folder, and deleting the .webm files for specific animations can work

for me, it only happened with monster enemies, so it was easy to find them (and imo the monster clothing breaking stuff isn't even that appealing lol so i didn't mind)--but if it's happening for when the protagonist's clothing breaks, you'll have to look a bit harder to find the exact video file

the game has multiple outfits, and from what i can tell the default Succubus outfit is never required for anything, so if it's just that outfit that breaks for you, you might be able to get away with not bothering to find the file if you can find some way to afford the village girl outfit
thank u so much lol i was upset being unable to progress through the story cuz of this stupid bug

latrop16

May 12, 2018
For those who do not want to bother watching every scene in every costume or have missed some scenes and do not want to replay the game for those few scenes, here is how to unlock the gallery:

1. Make a copy of the file "common.rpgsave" in your save folder - Just in case you mess up later you want this copy as failsave.
2. Open Microsoft Word (or your corresponding app - though I do not know which commands you will need in other programms in step 7).
3. Load the website www(dot)saveeditonline(dot)com
4. Drag and drop your save file "common.rpgsave" onto the website to upload it.
5. Unpack the file on the website with the button "File unpack" there.
6. Copy the entire list you get from unpacking the file and paste it into Word.
7. Hit "ctrl+h" on your keyboard to open the menu to replace words.
8. Enter to search for "False" and to replace it with "True".
9. Hit the button to replace ALL found entries.
10. Copy the edited list from word and replace the list on the website you have still open.
11. Download the now edited file "common.rpgsave" from the website.
12. Replace "common.rpgsave" in your game's save folder with the edited version you just downloaded.
13. Start the game and take a look into your gallery. (It should be completely unlocked now.)
Can you please just post a save with unlocked gallery? Also where are the save files? I know that normally there is a save folder in the www directory, but there is none, so I guess it's stored somewhere else.

Reactions: PRONTO3000

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
For everyone that seems lost on the error issue, just go to C drive and move the save folder into the "www" folder of the game....

Why it was so hard for anyone to explain that simple sentence is beyond me....

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
For everyone that seems lost on the error issue, just go to C drive and move the save folder into the "www" folder of the game....

Why it was so hard for anyone to explain that simple sentence is beyond me....
hard for me, still didnt found "save" folder
can you help me?
IMG_20211222_225855.jpg IMG_20211222_230148.jpg

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Is it just me or do CGs fail to load a lot?

I've had the game softlock because an animated CG couldn't load in the middle of combat.

Reactions: f9account

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Ffs people, can anybody share a full save already, why must you be so stingy and ignore the people who are asking for it -.-
So I share a method that EVERYONE can use to make their own full save within like 3 minutes (1 minute reading the steps and 2 minutes doing those steps).
But you still complain that we are "stingy"?
If I would be stingy I would not even have taken the time to write that guide to make your own full save.
Therefore I would say that instead of us being stingy you are just outright lazy.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
is there gonna be a patch to fix the clothes breaking animation from breaking the game. There's a pretty good chance each time anyone's clothes break, the game just pauses and I can only exit and restart the game so many times before going insane

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
So I share a method that EVERYONE can use to make their own full save within like 3 minutes (1 minute reading the steps and 2 minutes doing those steps).
But you still complain that we are "stingy"?
If I would be stingy I would not even have taken the time to write that guide to make your own full save.
Therefore I would say that instead of us being stingy you are just outright lazy.
if you mean the saveeditor comment, I tried it, somehow it didn't work even tho I followed every step you wrote there...

Reactions: Wwejon69

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
if you mean the saveeditor comment, I tried it, somehow it didn't work even tho I followed every step you wrote there...
I just tried it myself and it works.
So just in case:
If you have the game running it might prevent replacing the file "common.rpgsave".
So close the game, then replace the file and the start the game again.
In the title screen you should have the gallery fully open then.

Zerakiin

Sep 6, 2017
I would very much like to inquire how to proceed after getting to the church, I seem to be stuck in that place as i cannot move to anything else other than the succubus realm, the first village and the village where the church is located. I seem to be missing a specific part of information that i could not yet find.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I see that some of us were able to go through this VN without any issue(s). Others had posted they been running into issues. I tested two of the download and also download the third one from another source. I am going to provide the issue(s) I been getting:

1. Fresh extracted VN, I decided to see if there any saves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Notices some of the text are behind the image/animated

3. After started the VN, the performance seems to be sluggiest. Also attempt to save the game after going through a bit

I have a strong feeling there been some missing files after it was repacked into the compress file. Also the performance seems to be degraded.

Overall, I cannot provide any feedback(s) on this VN. There needs some more minor improvements/fixes. I would be interesting to see how this will go, however with some issue, i cannot go any further. Once got locked during the battle against the Rape Demon in the beginning.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Fii-kun

Dection

May 22, 2020
Don't really know how or why it fixed the problems with the pngs but moving the whole folder to C:/Queen of succubus and creating a folder named save on that same place did it.
Seems the problem was the game not making the save folder by itself, really baffled with this lol.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Don't really know how or why it fixed the problems with the pngs but moving the whole folder to C:/Queen of succubus and creating a folder named save on that same place did it.
Seems the problem was the game not making the save folder by itself, really baffled with this lol.
Rules of Thumbs, we should not be adding extra folders on the root of the drive. Otherwise it get all piled up and later can cause issue later down the road. Believe me, i have seen those issue back in the days. So, if that works, I will have no interest in this game until the configuration file get corrected. I am not planning to move that extracted folder to the root of the drive. It seems that the configuration file have been mis-configured.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes