Jul 1, 2018
Attached is a fix to bump the rpg maker mv version to 1.6.2 might fix some issues. only tested if it was able to save.
now it can be ported to other operating systems as well. overwrite the files in de www folder and off you go.

to get it running on mac/linux grabbing nwjs from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/ works

in all fairness tho, the game feels like a dumpsterfire laggy AF during battles as well it seems
This worked for me, now the save folder is back to the www folder.
Thanks

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Attached is a fix to bump the rpg maker mv version to 1.6.2 might fix some issues. only tested if it was able to save.
now it can be ported to other operating systems as well. overwrite the files in de www folder and off you go.

to get it running on mac/linux grabbing nwjs from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/ works

in all fairness tho, the game feels like a dumpsterfire laggy AF during battles as well it seems
work fine with me , thx you very much

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, i have to edit my save to kill enemies with 1 blow to avoid breaking animations, and didnt like this "save" issue, but in general was a great game with good sex animations.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The Ending of The Game Will be if you unlocked The H scene with The shota King and The Devil Mommy I'll saw The name of The woman on The H scene but I don't renember It xd (Maybe Raziel)
And of course helping all The Girls including Luna without getting a lose Battle scene. (It's sad that there's no ending only events)

Last edited:

obake

Oct 4, 2017
was using nwjs version to run rpg maker mv games,(a thread is here on f95 about it) since I use linux, so the save file mechanic was messed up in that and it was denying access since it was trying to save in root directory, I tried using sudo ./nw to run it in terminal but then the audio would not run for some reason, so I fixed the js plugin that was causing the issue, just edit the path value to your game location, I set it so you can find it quickly with a comment on it, the comment goes like "save file location in path variable", and edit the dir value to the location where the game is stored, I tested by loading and saving the file, they both work and I don't seem to have any audio issues as well,file is attached
change the file to rpg_manager.js after and replace the original file inside the www/js/ folder of your game

Bladisbald

Feb 26, 2022
Finished game, i have to edit my save to kill enemies with 1 blow to avoid breaking animations, and didnt like this "save" issue, but in general was a great game with good sex animations.
How you did this? I can't find save file location at all.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
was using nwjs version to run rpg maker mv games,(a thread is here on f95 about it) since I use linux, so the save file mechanic was messed up in that and it was denying access since it was trying to save in root directory, I tried using sudo ./nw to run it in terminal but then the audio would not run for some reason, so I fixed the js plugin that was causing the issue, just edit the path value to your game location, I set it so you can find it quickly with a comment on it, the comment goes like "save file location in path variable", and edit the dir value to the location where the game is stored, I tested by loading and saving the file, they both work and I don't seem to have any audio issues as well,file is attached
change the file to rpg_manager.js after and replace the original file inside the www/js/ folder of your game

If you take that and edit it under Windows, the game won't run at all anymore lol XD

Reactions: obake

obake

Oct 4, 2017
If you take that and edit it under Windows, the game won't run at all anymore lol XD
well it didn't work the original way on linux and if it's already working on windows I doubt anyone would change anything, it's just for the linux users who faced the same problem as mine,if it works great, if it doesn't you need to find a find a way yourself

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
I will just waiting for full save and full gallery. Dont want to suffer with that many bugs this game had

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
For anyone who still looking for their save folder of this game, it's in whatever root directory you installed that game.
For example, if you have the game installed in drive C, then look in "C:\save"
If you installed the game in drive D, then look in "D:\save"

vexsilks

Sep 26, 2017
For anyone who still looking for their save folder of this game, it's in whatever root directory you installed that game.
For example, if you have the game installed in drive C, then look in "C:\save"
If you installed the game in drive D, then look in "D:\save"
thank i see it

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes