WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
how do i fix the soft lock, the some of the battle scene froze what do i do?
Well, nothing much.... There been number of issue for number of us. Some were able to go through without any issue(s). I ran into multiple issues and so far I am quite disappointed with this VN. I have save issues, battle issues, etc. I am not sure if it related to the developer or it related to MTL. Also I think soem coding may have been broken during the MTL as well when this got repackage, I am sure it left out few files. So, again... I can say that I can or cannot recommend this VN until majority of the issue been resolved. Of course we may say it is as it is no warranty...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
To explain what's happening with the saves, it saves to your harddrive's root folder (For some god forsaken reason) meaning if anyone has had some other RPGMAKER MV game that saves to root, the folders conflict, which leads to the game trying to load a character that doesn't exist on the load screen, breaking the game. The original DLSite version didn't have this issue, but it isn't the first time I've run into a translated game with this problem. I don't know how to fix it though, because I don't play with RPGMAKER MV tools
Yep, that was it. I found the folder called "saves" in my base C: drive directory, found a bunch of saves inside of it, deleted them, and the whole 'saves' issue having images that weren't there disappeared. I dunno what game I destroyed the saves for, but it was probably some game I've deleted by now.

iensgoal

Feb 11, 2019
can confirm the save folder is located in the C: (drive), it might be hidden for some, make sure the hidden items is ticked in the folder view (tab)

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game saves all data in main directory on installation disk ("save" folder) This error of packing the executive file.
Also exe makes regular changes to ... / appdata / local / user data /... folder, but if you don't understand what that need it for, you better leave it alone. Get high, play!

Reactions: Edelwaiss

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Is this the fault of the game or is there a bug?
In the second picture, every time I start a battle and take damage from the enemy, the image continues to appear until the end of the battle. Can anyone help me to fix this? It's bothering me tbh

1.PNG 2.PNG

kazoo81

Apr 26, 2017
When the clothes breaking animation gets stuck there was some pop-under that complained that I have too old NW.jis and I cannot use my "profile" or something like that

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
man i wish developers would use an up to date version of rpg maker mv, right now the game is buggy AF because some retarded dev simply uses rpgm mv version 1.20 instead of the latest. no way this is going to work on android/linux now because ancient plugins are being used as well. in other words; just a game ready for the dumpster

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
Attached is a fix to bump the rpg maker mv version to 1.6.2 might fix some issues. only tested if it was able to save.
now it can be ported to other operating systems as well. overwrite the files in de www folder and off you go.

to get it running on mac/linux grabbing nwjs from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/ works

in all fairness tho, the game feels like a dumpsterfire laggy AF during battles as well it seems

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Attached is a fix to bump the rpg maker mv version to 1.6.2 might fix some issues. only tested if it was able to save.
now it can be ported to other operating systems as well. overwrite the files in de www folder and off you go.

to get it running on mac/linux grabbing nwjs from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/ works

in all fairness tho, the game feels like a dumpsterfire laggy AF during battles as well it seems
You said you tested to see if it would save, did you check if this upgrade to 1.6.2 also fixed the "Save to C:\ drive" fuck up in the op version?

Reactions: ShittyAccount23

Ildon

Nov 15, 2017
Battle FPS doesn't drop for me, PNG error doesn't happen for me, but that 'clothing destroyed' movie lock sure as heck does happen to me. Didn't start until the cave from the second town, where the mandragora and slimes show up. First mandragora fight went just fine, every single one after that has caused this bug to pop up.

The game itself does not lock up. You can hear battle continuing in the background if you hold down the confirm key, eventually winning the battle and going back to the dungeon screen, still with that movie frozen in place and blinding you. The only time I've seen it clear once frozen in place was when the mandragora-I-couldn't-see destroyed Rim's clothing; the movie for her clothing destruction overwrote the mandragora's stuck movie and cleared as expected.

It sure would be great if we could puzzle out why this only hits some of us while others can clear the game just fine. I downloaded from Mega. Did any of those who cleared the game also grab it from there?

EDIT: Gofile download has the same error for me, Google Drive link is broken.

Last edited:

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
well game has so much problem. everytime i fight against any monster. the declothing scene always stuck. is there a way to fix this?

snipecannon

Aug 4, 2021
After messing around for a bit, I managed to get it into a somewhat playable state, but it can be annoying to play. Bugs are still there though and I am no PC wiz of any kind and I am currently the November 9, 2021 build of Windows 10. Keep in mind that not everything will be smooth and some scenes will still partially freeze or completely freeze from time to time depending on the animation that loads. I'm probably talking out of my ass for this specific thing, but I suspect the game may have different types of video renders for the webm files that play, be it clothes ripping or during any sex scenes, and just may not know how to handle those when it loads? I've no idea how RPGM works or how the dev made this. If you somehow don't mind being annoyed by the constant settings tinkering and actually want to play it, then maybe you can try what I did. Otherwise, just do the save file edit thing mentioned on Page 5 of this game's thread and watch the CGs.

- I right-clicked the game exe file, clicked properties, and set it to run in compatibility mode for Windows 7 (had to tick this every time the game froze and restarted).
- Ticked the "Reduced Color Mode" box and frequently switched between using 8-bit or 16-bit colors (somehow worked when some scenes would freeze, but switching the color mode made it load fine the next time).
- Ticked the "Disable fullscreen optimizations" option (may not actually be needed? not sure but it's what I did)
- Downloaded and installed the Locale Emulator (by xupefei) and ran the game exe with Japanese locale. You can grab it from a github page.

Some notes on my playthrough that you should keep in mind if you play this game using my methods:

- I always saved right before a potential encounter, be it an NPC you can seduce/sex or a monster girl. Again, the game just loves to bug out during sex scenes or clothes ripping scenes. Switching between the 8-bit or 16-bit color profiles here made it possible for me to advance several sections.
- Sometimes the previous trick wouldn't work on some monster girl battle scenes, especially in a double encounter. In that case, I would avoid a specific monster girl encounter.
- Sometimes in a double encounter, I would use an AoE attack to try and potentially rip the clothes of both monster girls at the same time. That way if 1 animation froze, I would click once or twice to let the game continue and the next clothes rip animation would load, which would undo the freeze.
- When you reach the point where you obtain the maid outfit, do not switch off from wearing it. You will not be able to wear it again despite it being in your inventory. One of the only gameplay bugs I actually encountered, aside from the obvious scene loading bugs.

I actually managed to complete a full game playthrough like this with an in-game time of 7 or 8 hours I think? If you actually want to subject yourself to this kind of playthrough, I wish you the best and I hope that my methods actually work for you. I cannot help you beyond that.

Reactions: f9account
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes