erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
game just work fine for me i know window language and region setting after you done setting the language it need to be restart sometime it will work it 50/50

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I am a little disappointed at this moment. I tried downloading from GDrive, but quota maxed. I downloaded from Racaty and seems to have some minor errors if i click on saved and it will display image with message "Failed to load: img/characters/hero%20walk.png". I decided to delete it and re-download, from PixelDrain. I got same error. I also look in that folder and didn't find that file. So I decided to let it roll without saving and this time it locked up with fight with molester.

I have minor feeling that it may be missing some files or mis-translate some file names that may be still set as Japanese language. Hopefully someone may resolve this issue down the road. I cannot say avoid this game or not. All I can say that there some minor issue that could be resolve with minor patch fix or with instruction that may need to copy some files and rename it correctly. I was looking forward to check it out. Last thing, wow, about 4GB package...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
To explain what's happening with the saves, it saves to your harddrive's root folder (For some god forsaken reason) meaning if anyone has had some other RPGMAKER MV game that saves to root, the folders conflict, which leads to the game trying to load a character that doesn't exist on the load screen, breaking the game. The original DLSite version didn't have this issue, but it isn't the first time I've run into a translated game with this problem. I don't know how to fix it though, because I don't play with RPGMAKER MV tools

Reactions: Rookie0life

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
There was a game called Princess of Succubus that was uploaded here before. Is this a sequel of that game? I remember quite well that PoS was... well a piece of shit lol, coincidental abbreviation. And prior posts seem to this game is missing a quite few files or files that need copying and renaming.

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
There was a game called Princess of Succubus that was uploaded here before. Is this a sequel of that game? I remember quite well that PoS was... well a piece of shit lol, coincidental abbreviation. And prior posts seem to this game is missing a quite few files or files that need copying and renaming.
No relation, but I distinctly remember that game being a piece of shit. Unfortunately this is seeming like a mix of mistake by Muso-project and the original dev, because the original game was apparently buggy according to comments, but there are confirmable new bugs.

• Hey there
Reactions: Iluha

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
I guess we can only hope that the version on Steam gets updated to be less buggy. Also, the text behind the picture may be a resolution problem. Sometimes videos in RPGmaker games get screw-y if the size of the window is different than the intended resolution. I'd suggest attempting to play with the screen size if you haven't already.

Mar 19, 2018
so i'm able to reach the place with the church, but once i go out from it, i'm on the world map and the game just locks

also, in the cave area as part of the church quest things, Mandragora enemies have their picture video thing for their clothes being ripped off.... and then it just stays there. game still plays but that's just stuck there

i dunno how to fix the world map thing, but i can hazard a guess at the pic/video thing: they used a "play video/display picture" thing in RPG Maker MV's eventing options, but then managed to forget the "remove video/picture" part

unfortunately MV's video edit stuff is not my forte so i don't entirely know if i *could* fix it, but if nobody else is able to then i might try to. world map thing is a much bigger issue though 'cause that means can't continue through the game *at all*, and i have no idea why that's broken (maybe an event didn't end???)

Jun 18, 2017
so i'm able to reach the place with the church, but once i go out from it, i'm on the world map and the game just locks
You can use the mouse to navigate the world map.
also, in the cave area as part of the church quest things, Mandragora enemies have their picture video thing for their clothes being ripped off.... and then it just stays there. game still plays but that's just stuck there
Try putting the game in the root directory, like C:/Queen of Succubus. That fixed the freezing to some extent for me.

Reactions: GracefulDarkness
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes