4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
OK. In the console, I'm getting the error message: "Not allowed to load local resource". Apparently this is a problem with chrome? (Source: quick and dirty Google search)

Is this a local problem?
Did you extract the .zip file before launching the game? Not sure why the app is not letting you read the file.
Your best bet is to play online if you're having file issues:

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Did you extract the .zip file before launching the game? Not sure why the app is not letting you read the file.
Your best bet is to play online if you're having file issues:
Yes, I did extract the .zip file. I did end up resorting to playing online, but it is disappointing to me since I hate needing internet and also just prefer having local copy of most things. I tried downloading the HTML version and just got a weird file explorer interface that wouldn't even allow me to open any files inside of said interface.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Yes, I did extract the .zip file. I did end up resorting to playing online, but it is disappointing to me since I hate needing internet and also just prefer having local copy of most things. I tried downloading the HTML version and just got a weird file explorer interface that wouldn't even allow me to open any files inside of said interface.
No worries, I actually mentioned how many people still have issues booting up the game and am actively working on new code to fix it. If you're curious, I just posted a new dev log earlier today.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
No worries, I actually mentioned how many people still have issues booting up the game and am actively working on new code to fix it. If you're curious, I just posted a new dev log earlier today.
FYI: I had a similar issue with Corruption of Champions 2, the only way I can run that game is by running it in my browser. Not sure if that's helpful.

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
FYI: I had a similar issue with Corruption of Champions 2, the only way I can run that game is by running it in my browser. Not sure if that's helpful.
I'm just going to add a check when the game launches and adjust the way the game works accordingly. If it can't read files, then you just won't be able to load mods through the folder. Not the end of the world.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that we hired another artist to help create sex scenes. I think they're very good, so now we'll be able to bring in more content for the game.
A lot more shading and less cartoony than your current style, but definitely good!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Game runs on the Phaser engine. I created all the VN aspects by scratch. This is my first game so I think you might be thinking of someone else :S

Thanks for the info, didn't know about this. I used bitmap text because it would just work more easily with Phaser without having to do any extra work.

In due time brother
Hey, I've been using Phaser 3 for a couple of years now - didn't know that anyone else was developing adult games with it. How do you find using it?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey, I've been using Phaser 3 for a couple of years now - didn't know that anyone else was developing adult games with it. How do you find using it?
It's really good! I actually started developing the game with Phaser 2, transitioned to Phaser 3 and it's been smooth sailing from there! I can pretty much do anything I want to do for the game.

Reactions: James Eveleth

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I have a similar experience. Used phaser 2 for first few games, moved over to 3. I have my own code base for games which I can extend and add new features -basically adding whatever I want :) I’m glad to have found another developer using it for adult games

• Red Heart

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yes sir, I'm in the middle of a major code upgrade because a lot of people were having difficulty playing the game on older devices. I'm coming back stronger than ever.
Sounds promising many games that i followed didn't update for quite a while good that this will soon.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes