4.10 star(s) 47 Votes

Bonsaimancer

Dec 14, 2017
The graphics got a real boost, but pls. make the game a little bit less grindy and add some variations to the service animations at least two for each character and its body part to reduce repetiveness - I must also second the comment about the animations - bigger parts of the character doing the service would be more appealling (at least for me). Apart from that, great game! I´ve played the game a year ago and now I´m really surprised by the great improvements and I´m looking forward to the rest of the girls.

P.S: will you also include bonuses for various clothing as before? What about levelling stats through skill points - the queens pussy and ass suck, if you catch my drift ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DPMaker and meluna

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
The graphics got a real boost, but pls. make the game a little bit less grindy and add some variations to the service animations at least two for each character and its body part to reduce repetiveness - I must also second the comment about the animations - bigger parts of the character doing the service would be more appealling (at least for me). Apart from that, great game! I´ve played the game a year ago and now I´m really surprised by the great improvements and I´m looking forward to the rest of the girls.

P.S: will you also include bonuses for various clothing as before? What about levelling stats through skill points - the queens pussy and ass suck, if you catch my drift ;)
Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

Lots of comments about animations, and all of that can only be possible if i make enough $ and find more animators to help. The main animator is too busy, I found another to help but that still leaves me with 1. We'll see what my $$ looks like in a few months

I actually don't want to bring back stats for clothing because each girl has her own "class" now and it defeats the purpose of their stats if you can just wear an item that makes all of them overpowered.

amylarose

May 29, 2018
i love this games , but with the new version (0.11), windows tell me that link is maybe dangerous,
it was'nt the same with the 0.10.3
what happen ? :eek:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
i love this games , but with the new version (0.11), windows tell me that link is maybe dangerous,
it was'nt the same with the 0.10.3
what happen ? :eek:
That's an issue we've had for a while. No idea honestly. I build the game using electron but for some people Windows thinks it's a virus.

darks12

Nov 25, 2020
i have a question and is that from i can´t recover my save of the version 0.10.3 how do i pass my save to version 0.11?

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I just found this game and it seems interesting to play. But it’s also being redone so I’m going to skip it for now until there’s more to it.

Just one question. When a woman’s breasts or butt stat is increased, does it make her boobs and ass bigger?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I just found this game and it seems interesting to play. But it’s also being redone so I’m going to skip it for now until there’s more to it.

Just one question. When a woman’s breasts or butt stat is increased, does it make her boobs and ass bigger?
According to the roadmap, all the content that got "cut" should be back in the game in just a few more updates. I'll probably also wait until then to start a new playthrough.

The answer to your second question is no, they don't get bigger. A fun game with BE(but no sexual content) that I can recommend is BE Witches.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
The answer to your second question is no, they don't get bigger. A fun game with BE(but no sexual content) that I can recommend is BE Witches.
I had hoped that would be the case. Like imagine someone starting flat and gradually growing bigger. But oh well. I’m not the developer and I’ll take what I can get.

Thanks for the recommendation too. I will check it out whenever I have the chance.

Ashish2903

Jul 1, 2020
Man this game has changed a lot. Really good job there DP. My only complain is the new animation. The older animations really gave unique personality to each character (especially Suki) but now they are all the same. Previously I would get excited to unlock new characters just because of their animations but now all of them are same which is kind of a bummer.Lastly maybe make the animation window bigger thats all.

P.S I an in no way trying to judge any of your decisions, all of these are merely suggestions. Please ignore this if it feels offensive in any way.

Last edited:

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Man this game has changed a lot. Really good job there DP. My only complain is the new animation. The older animations really gave unique personality to each character (especially Suki) but now they are all the same. Previously I would get excited to unlock new characters just because of their animations but now all of them are same which is kind of a bummer.

Lastly I had a few suggestion to make which would be to add a option to watch all the unlocked animation without worrying about the time and secondly to make the animation window bigger thats all.

P.S I an in no way trying to judge any of your decisions, all of these are merely suggestions. Please ignore this if it feels offensive in any way.
Thanks bud, I don't want exciting animations in the battles because they player isn't there to jerk off. That should be the part of the game where you play, and then your reward will be after. So no unique animations for the battles, I'll make unique animations for quests instead.

There's a gallery in the house to view the animations without a timer.

Sketchy

Nov 13, 2016
Thanks bud, I don't want exciting animations in the battles because they player isn't there to jerk off. That should be the part of the game where you play, and then your reward will be after. So no unique animations for the battles, I'll make unique animations for quests instead.

There's a gallery in the house to view the animations without a timer.
I personally feel like that decision was a loss for me as well. I much rather liked the old animations.

Reactions: craiwler

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I personally feel like that decision was a loss for me as well. I much rather liked the old animations.
What part was a loss for you? The animations not being played during battles? Or the animations temporarily being removed while I work on the game? Because the animations are going to be in the game, they didn't go anywhere.

Brat12321

May 16, 2017
What part was a loss for you? The animations not being played during battles? Or the animations temporarily being removed while I work on the game? Because the animations are going to be in the game, they didn't go anywhere.
The update is pretty awesome dude! Looking forward for the next update. One of the best games here currently.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DPMaker

Sketchy

Nov 13, 2016
So wait, are we getting old animations custom for each character eventually, or are we not? I'm confused here. From what you wrote before I understood that you intended to keep the current simplistic animations?

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
So wait, are we getting old animations custom for each character eventually, or are we not? I'm confused here. From what you wrote before I understood that you intended to keep the current simplistic animations?
Simplistic animations for battles.
Custom animations for quests.
No animations are being removed, just being moved around the game.

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
I will saay that this game is making the usual mistake in just plowing ahead while leaving the basics unfinished till the last second. Moving the story forward is fine and all but SO MANY animations and stuff have been missing since forever and it kinda sucks.

4.10 star(s) 47 Votes